ADVERTISEMENT

I'm dejected

Yes, they do matte. I’ve issued the same challenge to you and you’ve failed to provide anything factual whatsoever. Bumpity bump bump. lol.
Please don’t mention the “IU Sucks” chant. Several people will come on here, tell you it doesn’t bother them in the least, and then whine and cry about it endlessly. Just trying to protect you and your computer.
Here is one that is right on topic. Took me 20 seconds

Receipts and facts matter

PSEdit. Sorry the ding woke you. I see you were up at 2am baiting me

Lo

Not that poster, either. Please post your exchanges with Ord, as you promised you would on a number of occasions, Jimmy.
Ordfan posts were wiped out by the previous mods. 12 or 13 others not so much.

You are funny Triggered… but funny

Just admit you’re wrong . . . about all of this. You look like an idiot because you’re an idiot. That you’re literally arguing against documented history proves it. And that you continue with the Ordfan boogeyman theme only makes you look more desperate. This is an IU board. You and the other sunshine pumpers need to go. You’ve ruined it for those of us who care about the program. Troll.
Here is one where Bulk Vanderhuge was embarrassing you two user names ago.

Ordfan posts were wiped out by the previous mods. 12 or 13 others not so much.

You are funny Triggered… but funny
Thats not what you’ve previously said, but I understand the deflection now with all of these other posters. Did you create them, too, to follow your posts, as we’ve seen recently?

Here is one where Bulk Vanderhuge was embarrassing you two user names ago.
So funny that you said you’d provide proof and then never do. Fits well with your reputation, Jimmy. Come back when you have the proof you promised, otherwise you’re just a dishonest troll on a forum of a program you don’t even follow or support.

They have to be down for us to beat them right? That’ll always be your take.
So many IU fans got giddy over a couple winning seasons without looking at the quality of the opponents or the long term direction of the football program. I personally wanted to see a program builder as a coach and not get excited over a little glitter and shine. It should have been obvious to you and others that Allen wasn’t the guy to take the program to above average by seeing the poor decisions he was making on the sidelines and with players.His sideline demeanor is in line with a peewee coach and it appears that his emotions contribute to a lack of focus.
It’s great that we had two winning seasons but those years only made our program worse due to the terrible extension Dolson gave Allen.

So many IU fans got giddy over a couple winning seasons without looking at the quality of the opponents or the long term direction of the football program. I personally wanted to see a program builder as a coach and not get excited over a little glitter and shine. It should have been obvious to you and others that Allen wasn’t the guy to take the program to above average by seeing the poor decisions he was making on the sidelines and with players.His sideline demeanor is in line with a peewee coach and it appears that his emotions contribute to a lack of focus.
It’s great that we had two winning seasons but those years only made our program worse due to the terrible extension Dolson gave Allen.
Can you show me where you expressed these opinions as those seasons were happening?

Can you show me where you expressed these opinions as those seasons were happening?
If you are able to pull up my posts you will see I’ve never been on the Allen bandwagon. Several of us suggested in 2020 that we weren’t beating winning teams and we were roasted.

CrimsonCast has constantly felt the need to make excuses for the administration when it comes to its treatment of the football program. I don't get it. I think it is because Clavio works for the university and is afraid or unwilling to say things that need to be said, even when they're true.
That is hysterically false.

If you are able to pull up my posts you will see I’ve never been on the Allen bandwagon. Several of us suggested in 2020 that we weren’t beating winning teams and we were roasted.
Then you and those others aren’t smart enough to figure out that by virtue of only playing conference opponents in 2020, there were only 4 big ten teams with winning records and we were one of them and we didn’t play two of the others. That’s just monumentally dumb analysis.

Then show me. Just one time. It would make your trolling so much better.
I mean, you have the fact that it’s been wiped out on your side, but to suggest it never existed, whether it was you or someone else is just ****ing stupid. Anyone that has been here long knows that username and his eerily similar smug prick demeanor.

Then you and those others aren’t smart enough to figure out that by virtue of only playing conference opponents in 2020, there were only 4 big ten teams with winning records and we were one of them and we didn’t play two of the others. That’s just monumentally dumb analysis.
Not onlydid Mich, Penn St and Mich St have losing records they were not as good as most years due to Covid. You were obviously blinded by fools gold.

Last edited:
I mean, you have the fact that it’s been wiped out on your side, but to suggest it never existed, whether it was you or someone else is just ****ing stupid. Anyone that has been here long knows that username and his eerily similar smug prick demeanor.
That was baling winded tap out by you. You could’ve just admitted you made it up. Would’ve saved you time.

Oddly enough you posted maybe 5x during the 2020 season and no mention of it being a fluke. But you have tremendous hindsight. 20/20. Congratulations.

Oddly enough you posted maybe 5x during the 2020 season and no mention of it being a fluke. But you have tremendous hindsight. 20/20. Congratulations.
How do you find previous posts? I’ve posted almost 1200 times in 12 years so it’s hard to imagine I only posted 5 times in 2020.
I will admit I backed off from posting in 2020 while you and the majority on here were slobbering all over Allen and engaging in a circle jerk.
I definitely posted we weren’t beating good teams and may have been the 1st to call the 2020 season fools gold.

I located my previous posts in “content “. I had 28 posts in January alone one mentions Allen being in over his head another mentions Allen’s mistakes and still learning. I also commented on his extension with a comment about being rewarded for a 500 season.
Look it up (again?)!
We now know that you are either a liar or an idiot or both and have no credibility.

I too am very dejected. I have drawn much criticsm for my support of Tom Allen on this board. However after the Rutgers game I have come to the realization that Tom Allen needs to be gone. You can not get totally whooped by Rutgers like they were on Saturday. No matter what he has lost the support the support of the fans. Which in itself is a joke. Because it has never really existed. The IU Fan base consists of several thousand that show up and are positive no matter what. You have the group that shows and just sits and waits for something bad to happen. Your next group of fans that show up and criticsizes everything no matter whether IU wins or loses. Then last you have the group that just does not show up but still criticsizes everything about the program. I am both a Florida and Indiana fan. I remember when Florida was bad. But Florida fans still showed up. It was not until Steve Spurrier showed up and changed Florida's fortune in football. I went to the Florida -Tennessee game a few weeks ago and remembere all the Gator fans except for one of my brothers thinking Florida had no shot at winning. However the stadium was packed and the crowd was loud and low and behold the Gators rolled. They then turn around and get hammered by Kentucky, yes I hate them as both a Gator and Hoosier, they also struggled against Vandy. Although again I am not sure Florida has a shot I will be driving 5 hours to Jacksonville to cheer for the Gators against those stinkin Dogs. Sorry for getting off course but my point is the fans need to be part of the solution and not part of the problem. They need to show up and be positive and generate some excitement and not leave at half time of a close game to go tailgate. I hope that IU finds their Steve Spurrier. I am going to now act like one of the delusional fans and I hope they throw a boat load of money at Kalen DeBoer. I believe he would be crazy to leave Washington, but he is a Midwest guy, so who knows.
Yes it would be nice to see them make a try for Deboer but I do not think IU would get a sniff no matter how much money they come up with. I guess South Dakota is in the midwest, but I never really of it as Midwest.

I located my previous posts in “content “. I had 28 posts in January alone one mentions Allen being in over his head another mentions Allen’s mistakes and still learning. I also commented on his extension with a comment about being rewarded for a 500 season.
Look it up (again?)!
We now know that you are either a liar or an idiot or both and have no credibility.
January of what year? Why didn’t you post DURING the 2020 season if you were so prescient (look that word up)

January of what year? Why didn’t you post DURING the 2020 season if you were so prescient (look that word up)
All you have to do is click on my content and see the posts I made in 2020. Do you realize how dumb you look when you make up shit?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT