ADVERTISEMENT

Emails back in The news

This time Nikki Haley sent classified material from her blackberry because she forgot her password to the secure system. I don't care but I know this is a crisis for some.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/201...1NKET7oMQKDqIX1Cr-DaO3dAccLDVTMv6JZSjC5x-mUk0

I like Nikki Haley and you should care. That's the main problem today, people only care if it happens to the other side. There was a time when someone did something wrong it was just wrong, now it's apologists on both sides.

I like Nikki Haley and you should care. That's the main problem today, people only care if it happens to the other side. There was a time when someone did something wrong it was just wrong, now it's apologists on both sides.

I had a chance a couple years ago to hear a former Navy guy talk about the sinking of the USS Scorpion. When he was done, he spoke to us about the modern Navy, he said he found the Navy was too risk averse. Any blemish on a record blocked promotion, so the way to avoid blemishes was to never make a decision.

To an extent, we are doing that with politicians. Everyone can make a mistake, the secret is do they learn from it. Our quest to weed out people is self defeating.

This is jaywalking to HRC's doing 60 in a 45 zone. Neither are heinous, but Haley's actions aren't even close to Hillary's.

Last edited:
You just think she’s hot.
dc7a32df3610de97d87de74d48f78de8.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT