ADVERTISEMENT

Edey is just tall!

Is it hang a banner now? I thought it was get to the Final Four. Guess you had to change the narrative
This board is for champions..

IU, MSU, UCLA, Oregon, Michigan, Maryland, Wisconsin and Ohio St fans are respected here as equals (lol)... This is not the board for second rate broke ass programs like Purdue .. we will not validate you .. you will not find the thing you desire more than anything because we only respect champions.. and Purdue isn't one. When the lights got bright y'all pissed down your own legs, again ... so typical.

Hang a banner or STFU...

Go talk shit to Iowa, Rutgers and Minnesota fans ,.. maybe they'll validate your fanhood ... or better yet Illinois has a fake championship too. You have that in common. Go flex on them .. you can swing your fake championships in each others faces and argue about whose is better..

Last edited:
Is it hang a banner now? I thought it was get to the Final Four. Guess you had to change the narrative
If Edey had come to IU he would have gotten a National Championship. On a serious note I like the guy as a player. I never talked about him just being tall. He has gotten a lot out of his game. He wasn't recruited by a lot of teams and worked to put himself to be in his current position.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
This board is for champions..

IU, MSU, UCLA, Oregon, Michigan, Maryland, Wisconsin and Ohio St fans are respected here as equals (lol)... This is not the board for second rate broke ass programs like Purdue .. we will not validate you .. you will not find the thing you desire more than anything because we only respect champions.. and Purdue isn't one. When the lights got bright y'all pissed down your own legs, again ... so typical.

Hang a banner or STFU...

Go talk shit to Iowa, Rutgers and Minnesota fans ,.. maybe they'll validate your fanhood ... or better yet Illinois has a fake championship too. You have that in common. Go flex on them .. you can swing your fake championships in each others faces and argue about whose is better..
Haha dude you need to relax - a video showing Edey can shoot it from the outside turned into this rant? Did I hit a nerve or something? You had better hope buying a team pays off - pun intended!

If Edey had come to IU he would have gotten a National Championship. On a serious note I like the guy as a player. I never talked about him just being tall. He has gotten a lot out of his game. He wasn't recruited by a lot of teams and worked to put himself to be in his current position.
Yes that was the point of the post - showing he does have skills - many on here were blinded by hate for Purdue - good kid - worked his ass off and I think is gonna prove many wrong in the NBA

Yes that was the point of the post - showing he does have skills - many on here were blinded by hate for Purdue - good kid - worked his ass off and I think is gonna prove many wrong in the NBA

Cool. Seems like he is going to do well at basketball. Why are you posting this here?

Are there posts from IU fans on your board about Ware's draft workouts?

I call BS but even beyond that....did you come to the IU board to show Edey shooting in practice with no defenders and all day to shoot..... as if its some sort of proof?

Trayce Jackson Did That Too

Last edited:
Cool. Seems like he is going to do well at basketball. Why are you posting this here?

Are there posts from IU fans on your board about Ware's draft workouts?
Huge thread started by Indy saying he is just tall and has no skills - thus the rebuttal
JFC who let this needy troll

JFC who let this needy troll

I call BS but even beyond that, you come to the IU board with him shooting in practice with no defenders and all day to shoot, as proof?

Trayce Jackson Did That Too
We shall see that’s the fun of it

Yeah NOGAFF ... hang a banner or STFU.

Reactions: YOTHN
We can all have a beer together this year when I’m at an IU game with my son but the hatred here is real

Edey isn't going to shoot 3s for an NBA team. Show us videos of him guarding the perimeter or the pick-n-roll.
Edey isn't going to shoot 3s for an NBA team. Show us videos of him guarding the perimeter or the pick-n-roll.
You don’t know that - I didn’t think TJD would be good in the NBA either - and I own that - because he couldn’t shoot either. Different players obviously and he’s much more athletic but Edey may just surprise all the haters

• Haha
Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
Attempted 2 3-pt shots in 138 games and now you're gonna tell me he will be effective in the NBA as a 3pt shooter?

Because why? He's so slow that the only time he will play is when no one will care if he's guarded because the game margin is so far gone?
Well, OK. Maybe you are right.
No not the point that he can shoot 3 pointers - just from outside period - that’s what he needs

Looking for what exactly? A fing Video showing Edey can drain 3s so maybe he can be a good NBA player? What is that looking for? Please explain. Is that anti IU in anyway?
No one here gives a rats arse what lurch does or where he does it. Why are you so obsessed with him and its really weird you seem to be obsessed with crawling over here to talk about him. So maybe I can help you. Are you loosing sleep thinking about him? Dreaming about him? Whats the underlying problem causing these sensations your having? Are you doing things to yourself you wouldnt want the public to know about? You might be best off by crawling back to the puke sight and conversing with people who are having the same problems and fantasies as you are. Maybe start a puke anonymous to discuss your edey feelings amongst like minded weirdos.

No one here gives a rats arse what lurch does or where he does it. Why are you so obsessed with him and it’s really weird you seem to be obsessed with crawling over here to talk about him. So maybe I can help you. Are you loosing sleep thinking about him? Dreaming about him? Whats the underlying problem causing these sensations your having? Are you doing things to yourself you wouldnt want the public to know about? You might be best off by crawling back to the puke sight and conversing with people who are having the same problems and fantasies as you are. Maybe start a puke anonymous to discuss your edey feelings amongst like minded weirdos.
Sometimes you have to call out stupidity - you win that award

• Haha
Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT