ADVERTISEMENT

Doyle is a creeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Dem Libs are all about being sexually cringey to high profile women? Do you think before you....nvm
Yes....quite a large number of dem libs are all about being sexually cringey to high profile women: Bill Clinton, Joe Biden, Anthony Weiner, Matt Lauer, Jeffrey Epstein, Harvey Weinstein.....I could go on...but I wanted to provide a variety so you won't assume this is entirely political. On some rare occasion, there is accountability. Unfortunately, not often enough on that side of the aisle.

What else has he done? Honestly can’t remember anything. I still subscribe to the Star just to read him.
Columnists always get hate from people whose ox got gored. If you are any good, which he is...it comes with the territory.

This screw up has Dakich frantically trying to collect on all his hate from getting gored.

Reactions: Bucket Getter
Barstool Big 10 called out Doyel to IU Barstool. They told them Doyel is PU Barstool's to worry about and wouldn't claim him. Totally a PU writer unless he wants to call out IU on something. If you go to the Sports section in the Star, there are tabs and one of them is Purdue.....no IU tab!
lol for years PU people complained about how he was biased toward IU . I’d imagine he’d write more about Purdue the last couple years.

His human interest stories are really good, and several have moved me. That's where he's at his strongest, imo. My problem with him over the years is he gradually shows himself to be very petty, and can use his columns to incessantly attack people in sports he decides he hates. He got crazy, over the top hysterical over COVID stances, and then took it out on people in sports that had a different view.

Then, other times he gets annoying with his dramatic 180s of opinion, like a hysterical teenager: "The Colts/Pacers are going nowhere fast, xxx need to get fired!", "xxx is a mad genius and the Colts/Pacers are the next dynasty in the making!!!".

Finally, there's his fanboy take on all things Purdue, as if he's angling for a job in their AD someday. All of that makes me just wish there were more of the human interest stuff. But, with him, I just take the good with the bad.

All that I took from this Caitlyn Clark dust-up is that he was in his over the top fanboy mode, and said the quiet part (or, in his case, the future written part) out loud. He's harmless. And, if people are actually calling for him to be fired over this, they really need to get a freaking life, or at least put on big boy and girl pants and grow up.
Thanks for the explanation.

Columnists always get hate from people whose ox got gored. If you are any good, which he is...it comes with the territory.

This screw up has Dakich frantically trying to collect on all his hate from getting gored.
Yeah I’m sure DD is trying to cash in. The guy who famously said no one cares about women’s basketball. This year!

Reactions: IUbball_lifer
Yes....quite a large number of dem libs are all about being sexually cringey to high profile women: Bill Clinton, Joe Biden, Anthony Weiner, Matt Lauer, Jeffrey Epstein, Harvey Weinstein.....I could go on...but I wanted to provide a variety so you won't assume this is entirely political. On some rare occasion, there is accountability. Unfortunately, not often enough on that side of the aisle.
Repercussions for all of those listed....except Biden. I don't know what sexual predatory things he's (legitimately) been accused of.

I didn't respond to UTFO, but my thought is the media can talk about white privilege freely and a lot of times it devolves into white people being guilty. So when it comes to the media I would say that white people are the one group which can persecuted and nobody says a word about it. Nobody would think about saying African, Hispanic, or Asians were thus and so lumping them into one group.
*fart*

Correct. Danica wasn't awful. But better (female) drivers than her never got her opportunities, or qualities of rides. Being "hot" (in the context of racing) paid her way.

Clark doesn't need that. I mean, being hot never hurts, even for dudes. But if you're a top talent then hot will be a secondary attribute. With Danica it was the primary catalyst, and without it we'd never have heard of her.
Physical attractiveness, whether in face or full body, is a subject matter. A man who hasn't eaten in three days will gladly entertain a bearded clam in its own juice. Put a red silk teddy on Caitlin Clark in three inch heels and wolves from the woodwork come running. I'll gladly be the first to lead the charge, saving the rest for sloppy seconds. Doyle is no fool. He knows how to work his tool.

• Haha
Physical attractiveness, whether in face or full body, is a subject matter. A man who hasn't eaten in three days will gladly entertain a bearded clam in its own juice. Put a red silk teddy on Caitlin Clark in three inch heels and wolves from the woodwork come running. I'll gladly be the first to lead the charge, saving the rest for sloppy seconds. Doyle is no fool. He knows how to work his tool.
Does his age in comparison to Clark add any creepiness? It did for me. If this was a young college kid writing for the school paper or blog I would have felt different about it.

Reactions: IUgradman
Only women who idolize or are kept by dickhead men.

Be the guy who defends those who get bullied by these dickheads.

I bet you think white people are the most persecuted people in America.
There it is. I was waiting for some jackass to bring up something race related. You have to be a Dem because that’s their main go to.

Last edited:
Does his age in comparison to Clark add any creepiness? It did for me. If this was a young college kid writing for the school paper or blog I would have felt different about it.
No, an 81 year old POTUS whispering in the ears of 8-12 year old girls while stroking their hair is creepy. Doyle just forgot there is no longer any wiggle room when it comes to flattering an adult woman in these more sensitive times. Bob Knight found this out the hard way when baited by the foul mouthing Connie Chung into commenting overly glib what he thought was off-mic…
“If rape is inevitable, relax and enjoy it.” After initial outrage from his many detractors always eager to pile it on, it was dismissed by his admirers as “Bob just being Bob.” The snafu has been long forgotten to the general public, just as Doyle’s likewise harmless comment will soon be.

Look no further than his running mate, Kamala who said, when asked about Joe's "alleged" sexual assault and abuse victims: "I believe them". Whose right....Joe or Kamala?
Well Trump is finally receiving some repercussions from years of sexually abusing women. Trying to remember when someone took Biden to court… you know where they actually go under oath?

• Haha
No, an 81 year old POTUS whispering in the ears of 8-12 year old girls while stroking their hair is creepy. Doyle just forgot there is no longer any wiggle room when it comes to flattering an adult woman in these more sensitive times. Bob Knight found this out the hard way when baited by the foul mouthing Connie Chung into commenting overly glib what he thought was off-mic…
“If rape is inevitable, relax and enjoy it.” After initial outrage from his many detractors always eager to pile it on, it was dismissed by his admirers as “Bob just being Bob.” The snafu has been long forgotten to the general public, just as Doyle’s likewise harmless comment will soon be.
What are your thoughts on raping a 13 year old? Got anything there? Allegedly of course. lol

... dismissed by his admirers as “Bob just being Bob.” The snafu has been long forgotten to the general public, just as Doyle’s likewise harmless comment will soon be.
We still hear about it.

Doyle's comment won't be released by the pit bulls either. (It is a bit strange or just stupid though. LOL)

Greg Doyles comment was awkward, but it doesn't put him on a Rudy Giuliani or Harvey Weinstein level (see that, played both sides). He was trying to suck up to arguably the most popular athlete in the country at the moment. He embarrassed himself. He has since apologized. IDGAF. Lets move on.

Greg Doyles comment was awkward, but it doesn't put him on a Rudy Giuliani or Harvey Weinstein level (see that, played both sides). He was trying to suck up to arguably the most popular athlete in the country at the moment. He embarrassed himself. He has since apologized. IDGAF. Lets move on.
Agreed

What are your thoughts on raping a 13 year old? Got anything there? Allegedly of course. lol
I don’t waste my time on “allegedly”.
Well Trump is finally receiving some repercussions from years of sexually abusing women. Trying to remember when someone took Biden to court… you know where they actually go under oath?
Have you ever tried to cop a “feel” before finding out she (or he) isn’t interested in the same thing you are? Trump’s only difference is he’s running for POTUS affiliated with a different political party than his accuser and her supporters.

A lot of people don't realize Bob Knight was talking about himself being raped by the media. They actually think he was talking about women being raped.

Reactions: ulrey
I am not one of these who thinks he should be fired. Now this incident goes into the memory bank and if he does something else sexually shady then it should be revisited because then he is doing things habitually and that is a problem.

Have you ever tried to cop a “feel” before finding out she (or he) isn’t interested in the same thing you are? Trump’s only difference is he’s running for POTUS affiliated with a different political party than his accuser and her supporters.
That's not the only difference. The man bragged about sexual abuse to a television reporter (Entertainment Tonight).

Reactions: zeke4ahs
Barstool Big 10 called out Doyel to IU Barstool. They told them Doyel is PU Barstool's to worry about and wouldn't claim him. Totally a PU writer unless he wants to call out IU on something. If you go to the Sports section in the Star, there are tabs and one of them is Purdue.....no IU tab!
I do not read the star but that is interesting.
I go to multiple countries websites and try and find unbiased news.

Agree 100%. However, imagine another reporter did that and he was there. He would have fired off 3 columns by now taking him down both personally and professionally. He would have called him sexist and demanded he be fired. No apologies would have been good enough.

No, I most certainly have not. And yet, many of his accusers, including the 13 year old, accused him of this long before he was running for President. I’m sure all 20 are lying. I bet you waste time on allegedly if it includes Bill Clinton.

No, I most certainly have not. And yet, many of his accusers, including the 13 year old, accused him of this long before he was running for President. I’m sure all 20 are lying. I bet you waste time on allegedly if it includes Bill Clinton.
Once Bill’s wad, the foreign substance shot onto Monica’s dress, was analyzed, “allegedly” was no longer reported. BTW, is her blue dress in the Smithsonian, yet, hermetically sealed? It sounds like something Jim Irsay would buy, given the chance to smell Monica. I can see him prancing around his mansion, wearing it like a lampshade when his wife’s out of town.

Once Bill’s wad, the foreign substance shot onto Monica’s dress, was analyzed, “allegedly” was no longer reported. BTW, is her blue dress in the Smithsonian, yet, hermetically sealed? It sounds like something Jim Irsay would buy, given the chance to smell Monica. I can see him prancing around his mansion, wearing it like a lampshade when his wife’s out of town.
bill clinton politics GIF

They are 2 peas. Don’t allow either into my life these days.

Really! You mean the dumb **** that couldn’t remember when, where or what happened. It’s funny how only in demorat states can you be found guilty of anything when the victim can’t remember if it even happened. This is the America the dumb **** Dems are creating. I think it’s funny how a Demorat reporter finally tells the truth behind the Russian collusion, Hunter Biden laptop and Covid and how the Dems don’t want to tell the truth about it and you still want to bash Trump. I guess it’s like the dumb bitch said when referring to the reporter that we don’t need the truth, we just need the Dems and Republicans to find common ground. What a ****ing dumbass statement. People want the ****ing truth you leftist bitch.

Really! You mean the dumb **** that couldn’t remember when, where or what happened. It’s funny how only in demorat states can you be found guilty of anything when the victim can’t remember if it even happened. This is the America the dumb **** Dems are creating. I think it’s funny how a Demorat reporter finally tells the truth behind the Russian collusion, Hunter Biden laptop and Covid and how the Dems don’t want to tell the truth about it and you still want to bash Trump. I guess it’s like the dumb bitch said when referring to the reporter that we don’t need the truth, we just need the Dems and Republicans to find common ground. What a ****ing dumbass statement. People want the ****ing truth you leftist bitch.
Newsmax? or Fox?

orlando jones GIF

Reactions: T.M.P.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT