ADVERTISEMENT

Don't travel to Mexico

who in their right mind goes to Mexico?

their government is more corrupt than ours

Yes. It was a scheme by the Obama administration to allow “straw buyers” to purchase firearms in the US, knowing that the buyers would sell them to Mexican cartels.
Talk to me about Operation Wide Receiver and how it relates.

Back to the OP, how many IG feeds will soon be flooded with spring break trips to Mexico? Many Americans seem to overlook a lot of shit if you have a beach and all inclusive resort.

Reactions: twenty02 and DANC
Medical tourism to Mexico and Costa Rica is a pretty widespread phenomenon for US citizens. Has been for a long while.

That is true and I've even read that some insurance companies will pay you to go overseas (France, UK, etc) to get some health procedures done because it's so much cheaper.

These 4 thugs went to Mexico for one reason! That was to buy drugs. Look at their rap sheet.
The news outlets are reporting the same.

Reactions: 76-1 and DANC
These 4 thugs went to Mexico for one reason! That was to buy drugs. Look at their rap sheet.
The news outlets are reporting the same.
OR, they went there to make a "sales proceeds" delivery, they were a "little bit" short and Corp Headquarters sent them back "a little bit" short to send a message to the local distribution chain. Don't be a "little bit" short ever again.

Reactions: DANC and Lucy01
OR, they went there to make a "sales proceeds" delivery, they were a "little bit" short and Corp Headquarters sent them back "a little bit" short to send a message to the local distribution chain. Don't be a "little bit" short ever again.
I like your version!

Back to the OP, how many IG feeds will soon be flooded with spring break trips to Mexico? Many Americans seem to overlook a lot of shit if you have a beach and all inclusive resort.
Yes!!! Tulum!!! That’s the hot spot now with the kids up to the vanderpump crowd.

Reactions: DANC
Yes!!! Tulum!!! That’s the hot spot now with the kids up to the vanderpump crowd.
God do I hate spring break. Two!!! weeks in this shitty weather with my kids super bummed out because their IG feeds are flooded with pictures of peers in tropical climates. Annual ritual.

This gets back to who can afford this? We do well I I can’t afford to put all of us on a plane and fly somewhere warm this time of year.

Tulum. Oh man. That’s the place to be. Cold. Pissing down rain here. So far from tulum. In so many ways

God do I hate spring break. Two!!! weeks in this shitty weather with my kids super bummed out because their IG feeds are flooded with pictures of peers in tropical climates. Annual ritual.

This gets back to who can afford this? We do well I I can’t afford to put all of us on a plane and fly somewhere warm this time of year.
No shit! Outlaws moved to Branson. It’s been great. We just send her there for things like spring break.

Speaking of affording. I’ve got guys from high school showing up on my social media posting work recognitions “one more year to retirement.” Now these guys aren’t making a ton working at the power co etc but their lives really aren’t much different. And they are just a few years away from retirement. 50 yrs old. Damn.

• Wow
Reactions: anon_6hv78pr714xta
Speaking of affording. I’ve got guys from high school showing up on my social media posting work recognitions “one more year to retirement.” Now these guys aren’t making a ton working at the power co etc but their lives really aren’t much different. And they are just a few years away from retirement. 50 yrs old. Damn.
Have a buddy who sold his orthodontics practice. Retired and trying to figure out what he wants to do with his free time. I hate him.

Have a buddy who sold his orthodontics practice. Retired and trying to figure out what he wants to do with his free time. I hate him.
No you don't ... you envy him. 🤣 Seriously, I retired at 53 and never had a problem finding things to do. There's a lot of volunteer jobs out there. Some people thought I was crazy when I would tell them that I worked 2 days a week at a place for NOTHING. Everything is not about money to me. I worked at a place where they were NOT dependent on me to be there so if we decided to do something on one or both of the days I worked I'd just tell them that I wouldn't be there.

That is true and I've even read that some insurance companies will pay you to go overseas (France, UK, etc) to get some health procedures done because it's so much cheaper.
Steve McQueen went there for treatment.

Yeah but that's pretty low risk. You get out the airport, find your pre-booked transportation, and ride an hour or so to your locked down resort compound. Even wandering around Playa del Carmen or whatever is pretty safe. I wouldn't get in a car and drive off myself into the hinterlands.

Yes , within around 50 miles from James Deans birthplace Marion and grew up in Fairmount
If you're ever in Fairmount, there's a great restaurant/brew pub there - Grains and Grill,

Some really good food offerings, with their own twist. Really good. Beer's not bad, either.

Reactions: Crayfish57

Doing well is relative. I have friends that take their kids to Hawaii, Europe, African safaris, etc on an annual basis. Makes our trips to FL in the winter seem lame.

Risks of staying home too much.... got back from a trip to DC to find my wife hosting an interior designer to redo 3 different rooms.... vacation now looking cheap.

• Haha
Reactions: NPT
If you're ever in Fairmount, there's a great restaurant/brew pub there - Grains and Grill,

Some really good food offerings, with their own twist. Really good. Beer's not bad, either.

Been through years ago or outskirts through the 9 and 26 crossing

They wanted data that could be used to justify stricter regulation of gun purchases

NAPA always needs delivery drivers. I can put in a good word if he's willing to relocate.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT