ADVERTISEMENT

Don’t like calling players out.

mobilehoosier

Senior
Nov 17, 2012
Mobile, Alabama
I can’t imagine any of our kids deserve negative slander. They all work their asses off. I support them all. Yes some are not having great results but calling them out on this board is a chicken shit move. I bet if you were face to face you’d be lucky not to get your ass kicked. Go Hoosiers!

They all play hard on defense and offense as well including Newkirk. We just lack the offensive power and shooting.

I can’t imagine any of our kids deserve negative slander. They all work their asses off. I support them all. Yes some are not having great results but calling them out on this board is a chicken shit move. I bet if you were face to face you’d be lucky not to get your ass kicked. Go Hoosiers!
What's "calling them out" mean exactly? If you're saying don't call them names, or state how much one hates them then I agree. It's uncalled for .. but .... if you're saying we can't criticize bad play.. That's just silly and you can just gtfooh. lol ..

Anyone that chooses to perform on any type of public stage better get used to both and learn to ignore them. If they can't, they don't have the resolve or will to be on that stage and should probably quit.

I'm glad our players aren't so thinned skinned or weak minded to be offended by fan critique. I hope our coach isn't so "nice" either.

TMP nice post. I’m simply saying I don’t like the names and the hate. Just because I don’t like it doesn’t mean I’m right or others are wrong. Takes all kinds to make an interesting message board. VBG

What I’m not saying is how I believe others should act.

Reactions: T.M.P.
TMP nice post. I’m simply saying I don’t like the names and the hate. Just because I don’t like it doesn’t mean I’m right or others are wrong. Takes all kinds to make an interesting message board. VBG

What I’m not saying is how I believe others should act.

There are no doubt some chicken shit posts on here when things are going bad for the team. Like said kid is trying to perform like shit? :rolleyes:

Reactions: mobilehoosier

AMEN

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT