ADVERTISEMENT

Doing the opposite of Trump has consequences

Trans and gay are not analogous. Being gay does not lead to permanent changes in body chemistry or disfigurement.
I imagine I know as much or more about it than you do. I actually know some trans people and have a bit of an understanding of what they and their parents go through. It appears you do not.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
I imagine I know as much or more about it than you do. I actually know some trans people and have a bit of an understanding of what they and their parents go through. It appears you do not.

Their propaganda makes them experts in every field

not only are you not an expert in any field i highly suspect your iq floats at around 70. you should not be involved in important decisions involving children. you are who we are protecting our kids from.

One cult believes in stupid slogans , that’s for sure. And a stupid man.
one cult believes in defunding the police, free everything, bail projects, climate hysteria, covid hysteria, remote learning, changing the sex of children, and on and on and on. i'll take slogans and a return to normalcy. there's a reason biden is losing in the polls to all three republicans. and it ain't normal dem policies. it's the impact of the cult

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
one cult believes in defunding the police, free everything, bail projects, climate hysteria, covid hysteria, remote learning, changing the sex of children, and on and on and on. i'll take slogans and a return to normalcy. there's a reason biden is losing in the polls to all three republicans. and it ain't normal dem policies. it's the impact of the cult
Return to normalcy? With Trump? Haha good luck with that! And no, that’s not what Democrats believe.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Sure it does you are the one who keeps harping on parental desires and doctors advice.
Look at what you are saying. It actually made me laugh, The people who get angry at teachers not letting the parents set the agenda, the people who want government out of our business. And you want me to quit harping on letting parents and doctors make the decision? Make it make sense. ( it doesn’t and you can’t )

not only are you not an expert in any field i highly suspect your iq floats at around 70. you should not be involved in important decisions involving children. you are who we are protecting our kids from.
Mcm the moderate is bringing the dumb. Going to delete your account soon? Might make people think you have some intelligence

@DANC DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S A TRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE THOSE PEOPLE WHO MAKE FAKE PAID RECEIPTS ON PAYPAL. WE. CANNOT. AFFORD. TO. LOSE. YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And we have radio silence from the chicken shit. You know why. Because he knows he's lying so he can't take the bet. But he's not man enough to admit he got caught, so he just disappears until it blows over. Your dream team is nothing but a bunch of cowards, McM. You could have done a lot better.

• Haha
And we have radio silence from the chicken shit. You know why. Because he knows he's lying so he can't take the bet. But he's not man enough to admit he got caught, so he just disappears until it blows over. Your dream team is nothing but a bunch of cowards, McM. You could have done a lot better.
he may have multiple email addresses. that's not uncommon. as for composition of hte dream team it's important that you recognize and appreciate that each member is selected based upon their own unique set of skills. dbm presents with an unmatched data base of polling sources and polling content. unless you're going to be dishonest you know there's not one other poster who comes close to presenting same

Look at what you are saying. It actually made me laugh, The people who get angry at teachers not letting the parents set the agenda, the people who want government out of our business. And you want me to quit harping on letting parents and doctors make the decision? Make it make sense. ( it doesn’t and you can’t )
you understand you're talking about changing the sex of minors, correct? children. children like the child of brad's friend who grew out of it. not school lunches and a book or a local property tax on one's office. and if there is a dearth of research and the issue is still in its infancy wouldn't it inure to the benefit of the vast majority to stick with less invasive actions like counseling/therapy. as coh noted it's in the dsm, likely for good reason

i cannot imagine anything more heartbreaking that having a kid who is struggling and unhappy. i feel for the parents as that must be a living hell. but having "culture" have a deleterious impact on vital, irreversible decisions worries me. i don't believe this has been an organic thing as much as environmental. if i'm wrong it wont be the first time.

Last edited:
You aren’t even trying.

If you can’t see the difference between school curriculum and cutting off healthy body parts, I can’t help you.

he may have multiple email addresses. that's not uncommon. as for composition of hte dream team it's important that you recognize and appreciate that each member is selected based upon their own unique set of skills. dbm presents with an unmatched data base of polling sources and polling content. unless you're going to be dishonest you know there's not one other poster who comes close to presenting same
I thought they were supposed to be entertaining.

The main parental "desires" of parents with trans kids is to get them not to want to kill themsleves, to ignore all of the insensistive and judgmental pricks out there. You might know some of them...
Agreed. Gender dysphoria kids need.MH care. Affirming their dysphoria is the issue.

Reactions: jet812
This is what I’ll never understand. These are Republicans who know and work closely with Trump. It would be in their benefit NOT to say these things. But they speak out, hoping it will wake people up to the danger of Trump. But nope. His cult continue to think they know him better than those people. I’m not sure how we recover from these people and the cult of Trump.
This may sound crazy but I'm convinced a majority (and probably an overwhelming majority) of MAGA Republicans would prefer four more years of Biden to Haley winning the nomination and the presidency. Haley in the White House would mean a Republican repudiation of Trump and a return to Republican presidents of the past who actually presented a positive message and vision for the country. You know, something very different from The Con's "American Carnage" messaging. In addition, she was the UN Ambassador and is, accordingly, a "globalist." Oh the humanity!

Trump, they think, is all the wonderful things she's not: 1) an "outsider" (even though he's now been a politician for many years, was in the White House for four years, and did nothing to "drain the swamp" but rather made it much swampier with his corruption, criminality and grifting); 2) he's not part of the elite (even though he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, never got his hands dirty, attended the Wharton School thanks to Fred's money and influence and the smarts of someone who was paid to take the SAT for young Donny, and he later inherited a fortune); and 3) he's a guy who "tells it like it is" (ignoring the fact that he rarely tells the truth). And she simply wouldn't be able to "own the libs" like Trump does. Damn, that's a disqualifier right there.

Four more years of Biden allows MAGA to keep playing the Trump card which means more false claims, conspiracy theories, victimhood and everything else Trump and his followers embrace. Honestly, I believe in their minds that's a better outcome than a Haley White House.

Finally, I'm now of the belief that, notwithstanding a possible upset in New Hampshire, she has little chance at the nomination. New Hampshire still has moderate Republicans and elements (maybe "vestiges" is a better word) of the old Republican Party. In almost every other state, the Republicans are all in on Trump. I think she'll suspend her campaign after South Carolina, and it'll be Biden versus the felon in Nov 2024.

This may sound crazy but I'm convinced a majority (and probably an overwhelming majority) of MAGA Republicans would prefer four more years of Biden to Haley winning the nomination and the presidency.

Conservative pundit Tucker Carlson said he would oppose former President Trump in the 2024 election if he were to choose Nikki Haley, Trump’s former ambassador to the United Nations, as a vice presidential running mate.
“I would not only not vote for that ticket, I would advocate against it as strongly as I could,” Carlson said this week during an interview with conservative media personality Tim Pool.
“That’s just poison,” Carlson added, blasting Haley as “not left, but … neoliberal in the darkest, most … nihilistic way” and saying she “has no real popular support.”
Carlson called Haley a “creature of the oligarchs” and said her joining Trump’s campaign “would be reason to oppose the ticket.”

This may sound crazy but I'm convinced a majority (and probably an overwhelming majority) of MAGA Republicans would prefer four more years of Biden to Haley winning the nomination and the presidency. Haley in the White House would mean a Republican repudiation of Trump and a return to Republican presidents of the past who actually presented a positive message and vision for the country. You know, something very different from The Con's "American Carnage" messaging. In addition, she was the UN Ambassador and is, accordingly, a "globalist." Oh the humanity!

Trump, they think, is all the wonderful things she's not: 1) an "outsider" (even though he's now been a politician for many years, was in the White House for four years, and did nothing to "drain the swamp" but rather made it much swampier with his corruption, criminality and grifting); 2) he's not part of the elite (even though he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, never got his hands dirty, attended the Wharton School thanks to Fred's money and influence and the smarts of someone who was paid to take the SAT for young Donny, and he later inherited a fortune); and 3) he's a guy who "tells it like it is" (ignoring the fact that he rarely tells the truth). And she simply wouldn't be able to "own the libs" like Trump does. Damn, that's a disqualifier right there.

Four more years of Biden allows MAGA to keep playing the Trump card which means more false claims, conspiracy theories, victimhood and everything else Trump and his followers embrace. Honestly, I believe in their minds that's a better outcome than a Haley White House.

Finally, I'm now of the belief that, notwithstanding a possible upset in New Hampshire, she has little chance at the nomination. New Hampshire still has moderate Republicans and elements (maybe "vestiges" is a better word) of the old Republican Party. In almost every other state, the Republicans are all in on Trump. I think she'll suspend her campaign after South Carolina, and it'll be Biden versus the felon in Nov 2024.
Typical post about politics these days.

You are all about people, not issues.

Did you hear Haley’s position about the border? About Immigration. About energy? She’s substantially the same as Trump. The saddest thing about politics these days is that rubes have decided that who promotes a policy position is more important that what the position is.

Sad.

Reactions: jet812 and DANC

Bailey didn't make the cut, huh?

Conservative pundit Tucker Carlson said he would oppose former President Trump in the 2024 election if he were to choose Nikki Haley, Trump’s former ambassador to the United Nations, as a vice presidential running mate.
“I would not only not vote for that ticket, I would advocate against it as strongly as I could,” Carlson said this week during an interview with conservative media personality Tim Pool.
“That’s just poison,” Carlson added, blasting Haley as “not left, but … neoliberal in the darkest, most … nihilistic way” and saying she “has no real popular support.”
Carlson called Haley a “creature of the oligarchs” and said her joining Trump’s campaign “would be reason to oppose the ticket.”

So the right and the left both hate neoliberals now?

Reactions: UncleMark
I'll make you a deal. If I post a screenshot of the message I sent him, you stop posting here entirely.
Why not just post it to prove you're not a liar? That should be motive enough.

Besides, it wouldn't surprise me at all if you fake a screenshot.

Or, you could just tell everyone why he was banned. But you know you'd be ridiculed for it, because of your double standards.

Last edited:
LOL No, you don't know why, pussy.

Post the screenshot and post the reason you banned him. Pretty simple, but you won't do it because you know it will make you look like the 2-faced coward you are.

Post the screenshot and post the reason you banned him. Pretty simple, but you won't do it because you know it will make you look like the 2-faced coward you are.
Whenever I log in and your name appears as the last post in a thread, it's always something like this.

Mods: Why is this person still allowed to post?

Typical post about politics these days.

You are all about people, not issues.

Did you hear Haley’s position about the border? About Immigration. About energy? She’s substantially the same as Trump. The saddest thing about politics these days is that rubes have decided that who promotes a policy position is more important that what the position is.

Sad.
Your party is driven by a cult of personality. A cult of personality. Personality: 1. The combination of characteristics or qualities that form an individual's distinctive character. 2. a famous person. Breaking news, Coh. You can't discuss a cult of personality without discussing the personality. They're inextricably intertwined.

So if Haley is Trump the Second, but without the baggage, bluster, bullshit and legal entanglements, why isn't she getting more traction? I'll tell you why. She doesn't have that cult following that Trump enjoys. Sad you can't comprehend that.

Last edited:
Reactions: zeke4ahs
you understand you're talking about changing the sex of minors, correct? children. children like the child of brad's friend who grew out of it. not school lunches and a book or a local property tax on one's office. and if there is a dearth of research and the issue is still in its infancy wouldn't it inure to the benefit of the vast majority to stick with less invasive actions like counseling/therapy. as coh noted it's in the dsm, likely for good reason

i cannot imagine anything more heartbreaking that having a kid who is struggling and unhappy. i feel for the parents as that must be a living hell. but having "culture" have a deleterious impact on vital, irreversible decisions worries me. i don't believe this has been an organic thing as much as environmental. if i'm wrong it wont be the first time.
We’ve had this conversation a zillion times. We don’t need to have it in every single thread because you are obsessed about an issue that impacts a tiny percentage of people.

You aren’t even trying.

If you can’t see the difference between school curriculum and cutting off healthy body parts, I can’t help you.
And if you can’t recognize hyperbole when you see it, I can’t help you.

That’s rich, coming from Tucker.

We’ve had this conversation a zillion times. We don’t need to have it in every single thread because you are obsessed about an issue that impacts a tiny percentage of people.
It’s over 100,000 kids. Surgeries are a tiny number of that but remember the cult is new. What if we get Biden and he returns to his old goofy ways giving an environment for the cult to continue to grow.

I’m all in on Haley. Have to get rid of this collection of Dems. For our country. And our children

It’s over 100,000 kids. Surgeries are a tiny number of that but remember the cult is new. What if we get Biden and he returns to his old goofy ways giving an environment for the cult to continue to grow.

I’m all in on Haley. Have to get rid of this collection of Dems. For our country. And our children
Like I said, a tiny number.

Like I said, a tiny number.
This is what Biden has done.

The young people have lost hope. Now the cult is changing their sex. Please vote for anyone but Biden. For our children

• Haha
Reactions: zeke4ahs

Then take the bet. I'll be happy to post the screenshots if you're willing to put something on the line for it. Tell you what, if you agree to the bet, and I don't deliver, I'll delete my account.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT