ADVERTISEMENT

Doctored Evidence

You mean like trump's legal team misrepresenting the findings of a legal professor?

I believed there was doctored evidence about as much as i believe the election was stolen. You just believe whatever shit they tell you. Gullible much?

I am still waiting on the evidence of widespread voter fraud. Ever notice they can never prove the bullshit or provide details?

Last edited:
Like Maxine and other democrats, you’re fine with this, right?

Reactions: 76-1

Nope (if true) but given the precedent set by the gop, no repercussions for shit behavior right?

Last edited:

Did they break into his house and go through his desk? Did they break windows to get inside? Did they gouge out anyone's eye? Did they beat anyone to death with an American flag?

Did they break into his house and go through his desk? Did they break windows to get inside? Did they gouge out anyone's eye? Did they beat anyone to death with an American flag?

I guess you didn’t watch much this summer. They didn’t use American Flags this summer.

Reactions: 76-1

Well that stuff was ok because they were patriots.

Not sure what actually happened - he throws out an accusation, then says he doesn’t want to get into it without saying what the “siege” was. I don’t know whether I am “fine” with it or not because he hasn’t given us a clue what happened!

you’re wrong. And Trump didn’t instigate this one either.

And christopher columbus never saw the ocean.

That is about as true as your statement.

Even the people getting caught are saying they did it for trump. Didn't instigate it my ass. You are dumber than a box of rocks.

The ones in jail were the peaceful ones. 🙄
No one in history has ever been in jail and then found innocent. Sarcasm
Wait, so they were ALL innocent? Really? Sarcasm
You guys are all missing the important point. The important point is found in the thread title. There was no doctored evidence. Trump's lawyer admitted there was no doctored evidence. but his admission that there was no doctored evidence was somehow spun into a story that there was doctored evidence. Which people like Stoll and Mas then ate up because it seemed to confirm the false narrative they already subscribed to.

Instead of fighting over this yabbut nonsense, let's focus on the fact that this entire thread is based on a falsehood.

And christopher columbus never saw the ocean.

That is about as true as your statement.

Even the people getting caught are saying they did it for trump. Didn't instigate it my ass. You are dumber than a box of rocks.

They might have done it for Trump but he didn’t ask or incite them. Did Dems incite the assassinations policemen? Did they incite the rioting, looting and murders last summer?

You’re just another asshole commenting on someone’s intelligence.

Look up the difference between protesting and rioting
I’m well aware of the difference. Are people that donated to the MFF assured that their money will go to protestors and not to rioters? Are you sure that people in jail for protesting weren’t rioters at some point?

I’m sure you’d afford the same introspection for conservatives as you do for your squad.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
You guys are all missing the important point. The important point is found in the thread title. There was no doctored evidence. Trump's lawyer admitted there was no doctored evidence. but his admission that there was no doctored evidence was somehow spun into a story that there was doctored evidence. Which people like Stoll and Mas then ate up because it seemed to confirm the false narrative they already subscribed to.

Instead of fighting over this yabbut nonsense, let's focus on the fact that this entire thread is based on a falsehood.
We can quibble all day on what constitutes ”doctoring”, but they did present incomplete tweets as evidence, did they not? Also, if I’m not mistaken, there was a “mistake“ on the date on at least one tweet.

As someone who hasn’t been following this closely, I’m open to being corrected.

It’s not false.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
I’m well aware of the difference. Are people that donated to the MFF assured that their money will go to protestors and not to rioters? Are you sure that people in jail for protesting weren’t rioters at some point?

I’m sure you’d afford the same introspection for conservatives as you do for your squad.
That's a good point about donations.

It's very similar to asking whether donations to a candidate's reelection campaign fund will really be used for a reelection campaign, or whether it will ge used for the candidate's personal, legal and living expenses instead of reelection.

It’s not false.

Next you can tell us how you believe in unicorns and fairies.

What is your opinion on trolls and orcs? Still believe in the easter bunny?

Abraham Lincoln once said that you can't believe everything you read on the internet. Maybe you could start figuring out the difference between political propaganda and facts.

We can quibble all day on what constitutes ”doctoring”, but they did present incomplete tweets as evidence, did they not? Also, if I’m not mistaken, there was a “mistake“ on the date on at least one tweet.

As someone who hasn’t been following this closely, I’m open to being corrected.
No, they didn't. And if you actually listened to what Trump's lawyers said, you'd know that.

That's a good point about donations.

It's very similar to asking whether donations to a candidate's reelection campaign fund will really be used for a reelection campaign, or whether it will ge used for the candidate's personal, legal and living expenses instead of reelection.
If you think I defend trump you haven’t been paying attention.

Never said they were all innocent but no where has anyone linked a democrat defending someone that damaged property or commit a crime.
I don’t believe anyone has said they were defending them.

But were they encouraging people to provide bail money for those who had been arrested during the rioting? Absolutely.

Reactions: DANC
Next you can tell us how you believe in unicorns and fairies.

What is your opinion on trolls and orcs? Still believe in the easter bunny?

Abraham Lincoln once said that you can't believe everything you read on the internet. Maybe you could start figuring out the difference between political propaganda and facts.

I know we enjoy going after each other but this response was pretty good bringing in Orcs.

Typically it's Santa Claus and Tooth Fairy but Orcs?

Reminded me of a classic scene from the British office talking about the difference between an elf and an orc.

Anyway, don't mind me, thanks for the laugh. I'm probably going to steal that.

That's a legit point and one I don't have an answer to. I will say that anyone personally cheering on rioting and not protest deserves the worst.

I have a hard time believing anyone with a brain and any humanity would openly cheer for a riot.

But the false equivalency is in the cause.

Biden didn't tweet out 'be there May 25th for a riot after a cop chokes out a black man's life in a horrific visual that incapsulates 2 centuries of racial tension. It's going to be wild!'

Then after it broke out Biden didn't have the ability to stop it but just refused to.

Those are two ginormous distinctions and why trying to compare the two is the definition of a false equivalency.

One was an unplanned event. A tragic happening.

The other was planned and prepped/fluffed. Worse yet it was based on a lie.

From the attorney.

“The prosecutors in this case doctored evidence. They did not investigate this case, and when they had to come to the court, or the Senate, to put their case on, because they hadn’t done any investigation, they doctored evidence. It was absolutely shocking ….

“It’s not OK to doctor a little bit of evidence,” van der Veen said. “The media has to start telling the right story in this country. The media is trying to divide this country. You are bloodthirsty for ratings, and as such, you’re asking questions now that are already set up with a fact pattern. I can’t believe you would ask me a question indicating that it’s all right just to doctor a little bit of evidence. There’s more stuff that we uncovered that they doctored, to be frank with you, and perhaps that will come out one day.”

That's a legit point and one I don't have an answer to. I will say that anyone personally cheering on rioting and not protest deserves the worst.

I have a hard time believing anyone with a brain and any humanity would openly cheer for a riot.

But the false equivalency is in the cause.

Biden didn't tweet out 'be there May 25th for a riot after a cop chokes out a black man's life in a horrific visual that incapsulates 2 centuries of racial tension. It's going to be wild!'

Then after it broke out Biden didn't have the ability to stop it but just refused to.

Those are two ginormous distinctions and why trying to compare the two is the definition of a false equivalency.

One was an unplanned event. A tragic happening.

The other was planned and prepped/fluffed. Worse yet it was based on a lie.
We can twist and bend any way we want to make it seem like all jerseys are equal. Because that’s what they want us to do. They want us to hate everything and each other.

The summer riots caused billions of dollars of damage and took many lives. Democratic leadership both explicitly and implicitly turned a blind eye to it for much of the time until many promoted Biden and Harris to say something about the rioting at risk of handing the election to Trump. In the meantime they were flat out pandering by being silent and then Kamala with her poorly-advised support of MFF.

I have no problem saying that what Trump and his jackass cronies did that day was far worse than any given day of the summer. But massive failures in Democratic leadership and tone led to billions of dollars of damage and several deaths.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT