ADVERTISEMENT

Docs case dismissed!!!

You need to stop watching Newsmax, OAN or whatever.

Lying to his own attorney's is part of the Indictment. Lawyer client privilege was revoked because the DOJ prevented evidence that Trump tried to engage his own lawyers in a criminal conspiracy...

"Prosecutors in the special counsel's office have presented compelling preliminary evidence that former President Donald Trump knowingly and deliberately misled his own attorneys about his retention of classified materials after leaving office, a top federal judge wrote Friday in a sealed filing, according to sources who described its contents to ABC News.

U.S. Judge Beryl Howell, who on Friday stepped down as the D.C. district court's chief judge, wrote last week that prosecutors in special counsel Jack Smith's office had made a "prima facie showing that the former president had committed criminal violations," according to the sources, and that attorney-client privileges invoked by two of his lawyers could therefore be pierced."

"As for the Biden issue, why won't Garland release the the Hur. It is no longer an ongoing investigation?"

Sorry but the distinction between official acts/ and non-official acts gift that SCOTUS gave to Trump applies to Biden as well. Biden's interview would be considered an Official act, and Thomas and the gang ruled that nothing pertaining to official acts could be introduced as evidence regarding an unofficial act.
He stole the documents prior to be elected president.

You apparently need new sources.

They even have video footage of a Trump employee relocating the boxes the day before the raid (trying to hide them??). Claiming it was nothing more than needing an extra lock on the door is the funniest thing I have heard today.

Here is a timeline - https://www.factcheck.org/2022/08/t...umps-handling-of-highly-classified-documents/
Maybe it is you who need new sources. The funniest thing I have heard is that Trump had the codes to the nukes among these files. Pretty sure that is impossible since they change constantly.

Maybe it is you who need new sources. The funniest thing I have heard is that Trump had the codes to the nukes among these files. Pretty sure that is impossible since they change constantly.

Is that your way of saying you refuse to read anything outside the bs you have been fed? I take it you didn't read the linked timeline.

The only thing I read was about our nuclear capabilities...not codes. Probably just more bs from your shit news source.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
You should stop. Everything you've posted is wrong and you're doubling down on ignorance with every post. Your sources are crap. If you were informed you would know this nuclear code thing was speculation from Trump supporters desperately trying to defend Trump (like: they're only codes; everything was declassified; Trump had a right to keep them; they were heavily protected; etc., etc.). It was bogus but went viral in certain circles for people like you to repeat it a couple years later.

Reactions: MrBing
You should stop. Everything you've posted is wrong and you're doubling down on ignorance with every post. Your sources are crap. If you were informed you would know this nuclear code thing was speculation from Trump supporters desperately trying to defend Trump (like: they're only codes; everything was declassified; Trump had a right to keep them; they were heavily protected; etc., etc.). It was bogus but went viral in certain circles for people like you to repeat it a couple years later.
Dismissed Dismissed! Dismissed! The entire thing was crap from the beginning including Jack, Jack. Your Rino world is falling to pieces.

• Love
Reactions: 3ZSDAD and DANC
Grandkid duty. I'm currently watching Peppa Pig. God help me.
thanks-i-hate-peppa-pig-jigsaw-puzzle-v0-uf2aoqn5yfna1.jpg

But what it does have to do with is Cannon's ruling that SC's are illegitimate.That means that until Cannon is overruled on appeal any proceedings involving SCs are suspended. No Hunter Biden conviction, no Pence or Biden investigations. According to Cannon there is no record of any aspect of the Hur investigation because the Hur investigation is illegitimate and doesn't exist.

She temporarily got the MAL case dismissed, but there is no way anyone is going to let her pick and choose on the issue of which SC is "legitimate"...
Yes, but it has nothing to do with the SC's decision on immunity, which you were talking about.

Stick to the topic.

Reactions: 3ZSDAD
So someone runs to mommie mod and I get banned for the word wacko. Heres a list of words used just in this conversation. rednecks, idiots, immature, nazi sympathizer, lackey, dumbass, shit throwing, hypocrite just to quote a few. I dont get involved posting in these discussions because its pointless. But I did just this once and after this post, no more. But if wacko requires a ban and nazi sympathizer does not, I see a redneck, immature, lackey, dumbass, shit throwing hypocrite in charge. No need to ban, taking the bi-done high road, I just banned myself.
Well that's bullshit, you redneck idiot immature, shit-throwing, hypocritical Nazi sympathizing wacko! lol

Is that your way of saying you refuse to read anything outside the bs you have been fed? I take it you didn't read the linked timeline.

The only thing I read was about our nuclear capabilities...not codes. Probably just more bs from your shit news source.
You must be blind. The word was, Trump had the codes.

You have to be an absolute moron to not know our 'nuclear capabilities'. Christ.

Reactions: Palmbeachhoosier
Dismissed Dismissed! Dismissed! The entire thing was crap from the beginning including Jack, Jack. Your Rino world is falling to pieces.
On a technicality and she’ll likely be reversed for a third time by the appeals court. I know you’re devoted to Trump and care nothing about protecting classified national security information. You’re no patriot. Move along.

Last edited:
On a technicality and she’ll likely be reversed for a third time by the the appeals court. I know you’re devoted to Trump and care nothing about protecting classified national security information. You’re no patriot. Move along.
You "think" thats what they were really after...LMAO

Yes, but it has nothing to do with the SC's decision on immunity, which you were talking about.

Stick to the topic.
The point I was making is that these latest pro-Trump rulings from both SCOTUS and Cannon apply to any POTUS. Biden answering questions by a SC falls under the umbrella of "official acts". The SCOTUS ruled that even if it was pertinent to a possible crime which was not an official act that ANY evidence stemming from an official act is inadmissable. Also with regards to the audio tape of Biden, that falls under the even wider scope of "Executive Privilege".

SCOTUS is aware that people like Pence, Meadows etc... were prepared to provide under oath that Trump discussed illegal acts (not considered official acts) with them. But because talking to a fellow Govt official is a core power of the POTUS, the SC has ruled that even discussing illegal,non-official acts with them is considered an official act. Therefore Pence's testimony demonstrating Trump's illegal activity is inadmissable because Trump talking with Pence, even to plot something illegal falls under the official acts umbrella.

It's never been lawful for someone to engage in a criminal conspiracy, but now SCOTUS has decided that POTUS is above the law. Pence and others were prepared to testify to personal knowledge of Trump plotting illegal activity. SCOTUS knows he's very likely guilty, because even in oral arguments thay admitted that some of Trump's actions were not official and did not fall under immunity.

But they basically decided to pull the rug out from under the DOJ. Eyewitness testimony is the cornerstone to the case. By ruling that Pence can't testify to the illegal actions Trump blatantly discussed with him and others they are basically allowing someone who broke the law and disgraced his office to go free. Strange that the party of "law and order" would embrace such blatant disregard for the law.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
The point I was making is that these latest pro-Trump rulings from both SCOTUS and Cannon apply to any POTUS. Biden answering questions by a SC falls under the umbrella of "official acts". The SCOTUS ruled that even if it was pertinent to a possible crime which was not an official act that ANY evidence stemming from an official act is inadmissable. Also with regards to the audio tape of Biden, that falls under the even wider scope of "Executive Privilege".
So answering questions for a crime committed while an out-of-office civilian is an official act? And such questions and answers are subject to executive privilege.? ROTFLMAO.

Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
When you say Looneyville that means its real, MIC apostate
No, I meant Looneyville. I honestly think you are a loon. What you post is irrational, illogical and overly emotional. Your flag avatar might actually be a subconscious signal that you are in deep personal distress rather than just a disrespectful sign that you’re an unpatriotic idiot. You should take a step back and reflect some. Put on some calming music and control your breathing. It might help.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DDE-6-20-23

SCOTUS is aware that people like Pence, Meadows etc... were prepared to provide under oath that Trump discussed illegal acts (not considered official acts) with them. But because talking to a fellow Govt official is a core power of the POTUS, the SC has ruled that even discussing illegal,non-official acts with them is considered an official act. Therefore Pence's testimony demonstrating Trump's illegal activity is inadmissable because Trump talking with Pence, even to plot something illegal falls under the official acts umbrella.

It's never been lawful for someone to engage in a criminal conspiracy, but now SCOTUS has decided that POTUS is above the law. Pence and others were prepared to testify to personal knowledge of Trump plotting illegal activity. SCOTUS knows he's very likely guilty, because even in oral arguments thay admitted that some of Trump's actions were not official and did not fall under immunity.

But they basically decided to pull the rug out from under the DOJ. Eyewitness testimony is the cornerstone to the case. By ruling that Pence can't testify to the illegal actions Trump blatantly discussed with him and others they are basically allowing someone who broke the law and disgraced his office to go free. Strange that the party of "law and order" would embrace such blatant disregard for the law.
If it was a liberal SC protecting a dem politician, then they would comprehend the issue and be rightfully appalled.

Whatever is done in the name of protecting a conservative is obviously the right thing to do though.

If it was a liberal SC protecting a dem politician, then they would comprehend the issue and be rightfully appalled.

Whatever is done in the name of protecting a conservative is obviously the right thing to do though.
Disappointing to say the least.

The court of appeals opinion to the effect that no president is above the law, therefore no immunity shows a thorough and complete ignorance of the concept of official immunity.

You diminish yourself be suggesting the Supreme Court ruled to protect Trump. The ruling protects the Office of President of the United States and applies the same immunity rules to that office as enjoyed by any official from county commissioner to president

The Decision was easy and predictable and has nothing to do with who holds office.

No, I meant Looneyville. I honestly think you are a loon. What you post is irrational, illogical and overly emotional. Your flag avatar might actually be a subconscious signal that you are in deep personal distress rather than just a disrespectful sign that you’re an unpatriotic idiot. You should take a step back and reflect some. Put on some calming music and control your breathing. It might help.
Hahahaha, just like the guy you voted LMAO

Disappointing to say the least.

The court of appeals opinion to the effect that no president is above the law, therefore no immunity shows a thorough and complete ignorance of the concept of official immunity.

You diminish yourself be suggesting the Supreme Court ruled to protect Trump. The ruling protects the Office of President of the United States and applies the same immunity rules to that office as enjoyed by any official from county commissioner to president

The Decision was easy and predictable and has nothing to do with who holds office.
Joe B was not president when he took the documents therefore no immunity. Hur didn't say a crime hadn't been committed but that Joe's age and memory would make it difficult to convict

Reactions: 76-1 and DANC
Hunter Biden asking his conviction be overturned and further prosecution ended because it was all brought by a special prosecutor just like the documents case. I’m sure all those cheering dismissal of the documents case on a technicality are siding with Hunter on this.

• Haha
Reactions: UncleMark
Hunter Biden asking his conviction be overturned and further prosecution ended because it was all brought by a special prosecutor just like the documents case. I’m sure all those cheering dismissal of the documents case on a technicality are siding with Hunter on this.

Proof yet again, that Trump is a leader for everyone, both sides. He's even formed blood bonds between legacy Republicans and Hunter Biden to beat National laws of lying on federal Gun application Laws.
When the Sheep lay with the Lion, you make a better place for all of humanity. Thank Aloha to help pave the way of coming together.

Cannon will be upheld.

Ask yourself if it would by okay for Trump’s AG to appoint an army of far right lawyers, who have never been confirmed by the senate, to wield the awesome prosecutorial power of the United States against Democrats? Smith is one left wing goon, if his appointment is okay, we can have dozens of smiths.

Cannon will be upheld.

Ask yourself if it would by okay for Trump’s AG to appoint an army of far right lawyers, who have never been confirmed by the senate, to wield the awesome prosecutorial power of the United States against Democrats? Smith is one left wing goon, if his appointment is okay, we can have dozens of smiths.
I’ll bet against you on upholding Canon. I also disagree on Smith being a “left wing goon.” It’s crazy IMO to constantly portray every investigator, grand jurist, prosecutor, judge (except Canon), jurist, reporter, and on an on, as “left wing.” It’s statistically impossible and objectively false.

Do you think Hunter’s conviction should be overturned on this SP issue?

also disagree on Smith being a “left wing goon.”
Okay. maybe I’ll give you left wing, but Smith is still a goon. (And he is a Democrat). His track record is abysmal. The DC charges against Trump are garbage.

Do you think Hunter’s conviction should be overturned on this SP issue?
No. There is no SP issue in Hunter’s case. Weiss was a senate confirmed USA at the time of his appointment.

Last edited:
Cannon will be upheld.

they're trying

clone-twin.gif

• Haha
Okay. maybe I’ll give you left wing, but Smith is still a goon. (And he is a Democrat). His track record is abysmal. The DC charges against Trump are garbage.

No. There is no SP issue in Hunter’s case. Weiss was a senate confirmed USA at the time of his appointment.
He’s a registered independent and has many successful prosecutions. His document case is solid. The indictment is a very good read. Trump has a presumption of innocence but I’d bet heavily on conviction for this case. I think Trump’s team thinks the same and this is why they went for dismissal on a technicality that has been rejected every time it’s been tried.

Trump would never qualify for a security clearance again but we’re possibly electing him President and give him access to our nation’s Top Secret national security information again. It’s another nonstarter for me.

He’s a registered independent and has many successful prosecutions. His document case is solid. The indictment is a very good read. Trump has a presumption of innocence but I’d bet heavily on conviction for this case. I think Trump’s team thinks the same and this is why they went for dismissal on a technicality that has been rejected every time it’s been tried.

Trump would never qualify for a security clearance again but we’re possibly electing him President and give him access to our nation’s Top Secret national security information again. It’s another nonstarter for me.
I’m not sure how many times the court has rejected an argument that a Smith- type appointment is invalid. A brief search was of no help. @BradStevens brought up Cox, but there has been a lot of legal water under the bridge since watergate.

One thing I do know, I think professional standards of care would require Smith to back off and have a USA or some other counsel argue the appeal. See #306.

I’m not sure how many times the court has rejected an argument that a Smith- type appointment is invalid. A brief search was of no help. @BradStevens brought up Cox, but there has been a lot of legal water under the bridge since watergate.

One thing I do know, I think professional standards of care would require Smith to back off and have a USA or some other counsel argue the appeal. See #306.
As Republicans we typically dislike the idea of a criminal (if guilty as I believe he is) getting off on a technicality. I’m not a lawyer but I listen to a lot of them and legal scholars, left, right, and middle, on POTUS channel and the consensus opinion is this will be reversed. Many think they will also take the case from Canon because it would be the third reversal of one of her decisions in this case. I usually defend judges because I believe they generally leave politics out of their decision making processes, but it’s nearly impossible to defend Canon now. She seems to have done everything she possibly could do to delay the document case and now dismiss it in an unprecedented way.

Reactions: UncleMark
As Republicans we typically dislike the idea of a criminal (if guilty as I believe he is) getting off on a technicality. I’m not a lawyer but I listen to a lot of them and legal scholars, left, right, and middle, on POTUS channel and the consensus opinion is this will be reversed. Many think they will also take the case from Canon because it would be the third reversal of one of her decisions in this case. I usually defend judges because I believe they generally leave politics out of their decision making processes, but it’s nearly impossible to defend Canon now. She seems to have done everything she possibly could do to delay the document case and now dismiss it in an unprecedented way.
First of all, Trump has not “gotten off on a technicality “. The case could be refiled by a USA or other SC properly appointed.

I think SCOTUS will rule that Smith’s appointment is invalid. However dismissal of the case as a way to remedy the wrong is iffy. But Smith really can’t argue this point since it requires an admission that he isn’t properly appointed. This is a big reason why that dumbass should not argue the appeal.

Reactions: 3ZSDAD and DANC
First of all, Trump has not “gotten off on a technicality “. The case could be refiled by a USA or other SC properly appointed.

I think SCOTUS will rule that Smith’s appointment is invalid. However dismissal of the case as a way to remedy the wrong is iffy. But Smith really can’t argue this point since it requires an admission that he isn’t properly appointed. This is a big reason why that dumbass should not argue the appeal.
That could be the ultimate outcome - getting off on a technicality. Or Trump is elected and he orders the cases dismissed or pardons himself and his codefendants and those who have already pled guilty. I think we look like a third world country already because of Trump. He can remove all doubt.

That could be the ultimate outcome - getting off on a technicality. Or Trump is elected and he orders the cases dismissed or pardons himself and his codefendants and those who have already pled guilty. I think we look like a third world country already because of Trump. He can remove all doubt.
Pardoning himself is likely if he wins. Also the DOJ could simply let the SOL expire.

Getting of on a technicality couldn’t happen if the DOJ and/ or Smith have even half a brain.

Pardoning himself is likely if he wins. Also the DOJ could simply let the SOL expire.

Getting of on a technicality couldn’t happen if the DOJ and/ or Smith have even half a brain.
Smith was probably the only stooge they could find who would file the charges.

All 4 of the indictments were filed to coincide with each other to overwhelm Trump with lawfare and throw shit against the wall to see if any of them sticks.

It was working pretty well until they couldn't control the one judge who chooses to take the Constitution seriously.

Smith was probably the only stooge they could find who would file the charges.

All 4 of the indictments were filed to coincide with each other to overwhelm Trump with lawfare and throw shit against the wall to see if any of them sticks.

It was working pretty well until they couldn't control the one judge who chooses to take the Constitution seriously.
I’ve really found it hard to believe you’re as stupid as you are on this board. I no longer have any doubt. You really are that stupid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT