ADVERTISEMENT

Docs case dismissed!!!

The lawfare has failed and trump hating morning joe was taken off the air for today. I guess they thought them screaming trump is hitler and a threat to democracy would probably not be a good look after Saturday. But I am sure soon Mika will be back soon telling us all how trump is hitler and must be stopped.

According to a CNN report, a person familiar with the decision said it was made in part over fear that one of the show's many guests over a 4-hour broadcast "might make an inappropriate comment on live television that could be used to assail the program and network as a whole."

Apparently, this will mean that a former President can take whatever classified documents he wants because a special prosecutor isn't properly appointed.

Are you taking notes Joe?

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
9758cc5c-2ce2-4be7-b1b4-6f648af1b2b7_text.gif

It's rather moot at this point, which Cannon knows, given Trump is a shoe in for the Presidency. Cannon just put her best foot forward for being a Supreme Court justice. Note the timing :)
The libs are are furious but this was never going to go to trial anyway. They actually to have try and beat trump at the ballot box. Oh the horror! Maybe the should not have based the whole campaign on lawfare.

The libs are are furious but this was never going to go to trial anyway. They actually to have try and beat trump at the ballot box. Oh the horror! Maybe the should not have based the whole campaign on lawfare.

It would have gone to trial with most any other judge. Trump got lucky with his lackey on the chair.

It will be appealed and overturned. Premature celebration for trumpers.

It would have gone to trial with most any other judge. Trump got lucky with his lackey on the chair.

It will be appealed and overturned. Premature celebration for trumpers.
Why bother if he is going to be the president.

I haven't paid attention to Keith freaking Olbermann in maybe two decades. I'm not sure if it's always you, but I literally don't see anything he posts unless it's shared by a conservative I know either here or on facebook.

I'd guess most of his followers on social media are hate following him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT