ADVERTISEMENT

Watch for false flag operation at DNC

Once we understand that DNC is actually spelled CIA... There are no false flags. We are living a coupe. And we are setting at our computers. The FSB is controlling all of this. The toothless Russians are total equals to the americans who don't see what is actually happening.
Could be a false flag inside a false flag inside a false flag.

Spider-Man Pointing at Spider-Man | Know Your Meme

Once we understand that DNC is actually spelled CIA... There are no false flags. We are living a coupe. And we are setting at our computers. The FSB is controlling all of this. The toothless Russians are total equals to the americans who don't see what is actually happening.
Put the bottle down Joe. Or at least share some with me. 😁

Well, fwiw, set up a “2024 Election Let it all Hang Out” thread in that top area, whatever it’s called. Anything goes. Nothing gets deleted. Nobody gets banned/suspended/turned into a Purdue fan/whatever for anything posted therein.

Everything else concerning conventions, campaigns, debates or whatever is in separate thre
Well, fwiw, set up a “2024 Election Let it all Hang Out” thread in that top area, whatever it’s called. Anything goes. Nothing gets deleted. Nobody gets banned/suspended/turned into a Purdue fan/whatever for anything posted therein.

Everything else concerning conventions, campaigns, debates or whatever is in separate threads, as needed, and is policed like a southern Georgia speed trap. Everyone knows the rules. Nobody is surprised. Maybe we won’t see serious political threads demolished after four or five posts. If someone feels the need to go low, they can write something to the effect, “see me outside,” and the culprits can go to the mud pit, or whatever people want to call it in jes
ads, as needed, and is policed like a southern Georgia speed trap. Everyone knows the rules. Nobody is surprised. Maybe we won’t see serious political threads demolished after four or five posts. If someone feels the need to go low, they can write something to the effect, “see me outside,” and the culprits can go to the mud pit, or whatever people want to call it in jest.

You used the phrase Liberal Authoritarianism last week. Which would be as stupid as conservative progressivism. You should probably never speak about politics again until you revisit the 5th grade or better yet just STFU. Not only are you one of the weirdest of the weirdos, you're the dumbest MF on this board.
Yes. You also are God's child.

That is some kinda of restraint by these officers. Was getting filled with rage just watching it.

Was that a guy wearing a bra?
These people are useless and contribute absolutely nothing to society. None of them have jobs. They just wander the streets spouting off hate for the country. So naive. Let them spend a week with Hamas and they’d be dead.

Was that a guy wearing a bra?
These people are useless and contribute absolutely nothing to society. None of them have jobs. They just wander the streets spouting off hate for the country. So naive. Let them spend a week with Hamas and they’d be dead.
Let the trannies take over for a few weeks…. Russia, China, and Hamas won’t give a sh!t about us anymore then

Reactions: Ty Webb iu and DANC
I'm hoping some gangbangers from Washington Park, West Garfield Park, and Englewood find a way to temporarily bury the hatchet (in a protester) and give these pro-Hamas folks a proper "Welcome to Chicago"... Is that too much to ask? Show them the Real Chicago...

Probably won't happen though..., since however small the police presence may have been in those communities prior to the convention...; its much smaller now.

Looks like it will be a good week for violent criminals in Chicago... (since they know exactly where the bulk of the police force will be deployed)...
You're hoping for violence.

Says all that needs to be said about you and the people who liked your post.

Do you really think Goat is going to tell you?

He doesn't like his posts, so he banned him. Par for the course here. You know that.
Pretty much.
Long time.
Pitifully weak human being.
Keep whining. If we banned people because we didn't like their content, neither of you would be posting right now. I didn't delete what DDE posted. It's there for all to see.

If I were stoll, Mas would be banned for slinging a personal insult at a mod. Thankfully, I'm not him.

• Haha
Reactions: UncleMark
Keep whining. If we banned people because we didn't like their content, neither of you would be posting right now. I didn't delete what DDE posted. It's there for all to see.

If I were stoll, Mas would be banned for slinging a personal insult at a mod. Thankfully, I'm not him.
Bullshit. You've banned me twice and @Jim Coyle has got me reinstated.

You've always claimed you're not a mod here, yet you constantly ban people from this board and delete posts/block from threads.

Stop lying.

Was DDE banned for the post with the gay slur?

I don't usually see his posts since he is on my ignore list, but I seem to recall seeing that one.

You're hoping for violence.

Says all that needs to be said about you and the people who liked your post.

No need to to bother to be "hoping for violence". The Hamas terrorist supporters have pretty well guaranteed it...

I was just presenting a humorous scenario where the Democrats would be able to view the fruits of their policies in one relatively small location wrapped up with a bow...

Your lack of a sense of humor is noted (and not at all unsurprising)...

Your concern for the Hamas supporters is also noted...

Last edited:
Reactions: ulrey and DANC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT