ADVERTISEMENT

DeSantis is going to win the nomination

See, this is a perfect example of what I've been trying to point out to you. You're mad at the company. You think they "got out of line" and deserved to be punished. But what did they do to you and other conservatives? Nothing. They didn't broadcast any ads into your home celebrating trans rights. They didn't deliver any pamphlets to your front door. They didn't send you an emails about Dylan Mulvaney.

They thought they saw an opportunity for a partnership on a social media site (they probably do dozens or hundreds just like it every year) that would give them visibility among a group of people who don't normally think of their product. That's it. The only reason it ended up on your TV, in your online newsfeed, in your brain, fomenting this anger, is because the right wing outrage machine put it there.

Again, how you feel about trans people is how you feel. I'm not going to tell you to feel any other way. But understand that you don't know the first thing about Dylan Mulvaney because of what Bud Light did. You know about Dylan Mulvaney because the people who are hoping to stoke your anger told you about Dylan Mulvaney.
It isn't just Mulvaney (someone I had posted about before the Bud Light dust up because he was a defacto face of the weirdo brigade), it is all of it in totality.

And yes, if it is acceptable for the left to throw a tantrum whenever corporation XYZ does something they don't like, then the right has to do it too. Otherwise you get your viewpoint chased out of the public eye.

Politics is downstream of culture and big business pushes culture. I'd prefer not to have to have it this way but if Disney, Target, InBev, et. al. want to jump in on the cultural left side, then they should feel economic pain from the 50% they are writing off.

In short, the outrage machine is catching up to me, not the other way around. I have been calling to play the game like the left for years.

Reactions: jet812
Have they? I always thought beer ads were mainly dudes being dudes and scantily clad women.

I’m pretty sure they’ve never had a tik tok and snapchat star before, though I could be wrong.
I could see how you would be confused if you think that beer marketing started 10 years ago and that people under 21 only use social media and are the only ones who use it. Beer companies have been grooming teenagers through commercials as long as we've had beer commercials.

Reactions: larsIU
this guy reminds me so much of a younger dude that worked for me about 5-6 years ago. Chauvinistic to a fault. Smart though.

He'll learn once he's married and has 4 daughters.
He is young, and it shows. He is a smart guy, but his lack of perspective is evident at times.

I'll take my licks for some **cough** not 100% accurate information I put out there as well. And no, @BradStevens , I'm not going through any more swimsuits.
I have to wear swimsuit trunks that have the lining built in. If I am going to a public setting I’ll wear shorts under them too

this guy reminds me so much of a younger dude that worked for me about 5-6 years ago. Chauvinistic to a fault. Smart though.

He'll learn once he's married and has 4 daughters.

For sure.

Some of the best moms I've ever known have been single mothers, by choice. They could have went out and found a man, but that wasn't important to them and instead chose to focus on their kid and themselves.

A lot of men could learn from women like that.

For sure.

Some of the best moms I've ever known have been single mothers, by choice. They could have went out and found a man, but that wasn't important to them and instead chose to focus on their kid and themselves.

A lot of men could learn from women like that.
I've been married twice. Mcm can't walk away.

I don't think we're biologically wired for it.

Reactions: Baller23Boogie
Goes into the Lion’s Den (CNN) and takes questions from a hostile reporter. I’d love to see Desantis or Biden do that.
A hall in New Hampshire filled with Trump supporters being asked questions by a 30 year old reporter was scary and intimidating? This wasn’t at the CNN headquarters with Anderson Cooper asking questions in a room full of Trump haters.

Your level of Trump worship is like nothing I've ever seen from a grown man.
My earliest recollection of IU basketball were the Cheaney/Bailey days. I bet RMK could’ve shot someone in the middle of Kirkwood Ave and not lost a single supporter. That level of worship is still unrivaled.

My earliest recollection of IU basketball were the Cheaney/Bailey days. I bet RMK could’ve shot someone in the middle of Kirkwood Ave and not lost a single supporter. That level of worship is still unrivaled.
Well, he did take a whip to Calbert...

• Sad
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Never understood worship to another man. Never healthy and seldom ends well for anyone.

It isn't just Mulvaney (someone I had posted about before the Bud Light dust up because he was a defacto face of the weirdo brigade), it is all of it in totality.

And yes, if it is acceptable for the left to throw a tantrum whenever corporation XYZ does something they don't like, then the right has to do it too. Otherwise you get your viewpoint chased out of the public eye.

Politics is downstream of culture and big business pushes culture. I'd prefer not to have to have it this way but if Disney, Target, InBev, et. al. want to jump in on the cultural left side, then they should feel economic pain from the 50% they are writing off.

In short, the outrage machine is catching up to me, not the other way around. I have been calling to play the game like the left for years.
Well, I guess you're just the vanguard of right wing extremism, then. Good on ya.

How do you know the pronoun Jesus preferred?It’s f#cking pride month. Don’t you misgender people.
Jesus was a man for the 33 years he was on earth, but the rest of eternity, no. Neither divinity nor spiritual beings (including human souls) have any intrinsic gender or sex, since those are purely biological. So in the afterlife, every one of us will be "They/them."

• Wow
Reactions: anon_6hv78pr714xta
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT