ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats are stupid

We didn’t elect them. And given who we do know he picked I don’t trust that they’re worth a shit. The last there years evidences same
That all may be true, but what makes them handlers instead of mere incompetents?

So they're incompetent puppetmasters?
Based on the last three years that would be my guess. I don’t believe Biden is fully functioning. And I don’t believe obama’s Biden would have been co-opted by the far left. I think he was and is too far past his prime. Fwiw I think trump is too.

We didn’t elect them. And given who we do know he picked I don’t trust that they’re worth a shit. The last there years evidences same
Very astute McM.

These are people that are so pathetic and unsuccessful that they’ve chosen to work for the federal government for an administration run by a mediocre intellect. They don’t have skills that are transferable in a market economy

Biden always was a mediocre intellect but age has not helped. He’s a barnacle on the American boat. A life sucker. A do nothing, know nothing incompetent.

Very astute McM.

These are people that are so pathetic and unsuccessful that they’ve chosen to work for the federal government for an administration run by a mediocre intellect. They don’t have skills that are transferable in a market economy

Biden always was a mediocre intellect but age has not helped. He’s a barnacle on the American boat. A life sucker. A do nothing, know nothing incompetent.
That's wrong.

Actually, Biden did a hell of a lot for America when he beat Trump.

Very astute McM.

Like one of these failing restaurants he needs an Under New Management and overhaul whomever had his ear when he took office. At least get a new vp. But he can’t. Because everything with his admin is for show

Reactions: DANC
Ahhh fanni speaks. Any guess at what’s behind these allegations against her? Wait for it… RACISM. Shocker again
Of course it’s racism. It was always racism.

God damn, how good would it be to come back in the next life as a black person?

Every personal failure is chalked up to the mythical racist super structure.

Ah, so the Deep State? Bilderberg? Soros? The Illuminati?
Stop citing Soros like it’s some sort of conspiracy theory, idiot.

There is a major track record of him funding lax on violent crime, shit head prosecutors.

Ah, so the Deep State? Bilderberg? Soros? The Illuminati?

Stop citing Soros like it’s some sort of conspiracy theory, idiot.

There is a major track record of him funding lax on violent crime, shit head prosecutors.

Okay, so Soros is one of the puppetmasters. How about those other outfits? They've got a lot of pull too, don't they?

Ahhh fanni speaks. Any guess at what’s behind these allegations against her? Wait for it… RACISM. Shocker again

That shit does get old, I'll grant you that.

I listen to NPR while doing my delivery job, and Jenn White -- a black woman -- hosts the show 1-A in the morning. Every other fvcking show is all about how either blacks or women (or both) are being shafted in some way, shape, or fashion, and some of the takes are real reaches. That's when I turn it to Dave Ramsey and listen to him blow shit at people who don't live within their means and are looking for some quick fix and want to blame it on everyone but themselves. He doesn't care if you're black or female, if you're stupid he'll tell you you're stupid.

I listen to NPR while doing my delivery job, and Jenn White -- a black woman -- hosts the show 1-A in the morning. Every other fvcking show is all about how either blacks or women (or both) are being hurt in some way, shape, or fashion, and some of the takes are real reaches. That's when I turn it to Dave Ramsey and listen to him blow shit at people who don't live within their means and are looking for some quick fix and want to blame it on everyone but themselves. He doesn't care if you're black or female, if you're stupid he'll tell you you're stupid.
Dave Ramsey could devote a season to why I’m an idiot

I listen to NPR while doing my delivery job, and Jenn White -- a black woman -- hosts the show 1-A in the morning. Every other fvcking show is all about how either blacks or women (or both) are being shafted in some way, shape, or fashion, and some of the takes are real reaches. That's when I turn it to Dave Ramsey and listen to him blow shit at people who don't live within their means and are looking for some quick fix and want to blame it on everyone but themselves. He doesn't care if you're black or female, if you're stupid he'll tell you you're stupid.
Jenn White makes me want to vote Republican.

• Haha
Reactions: UncleMark
Isn’t this the prosecutor sope was so proud of. Good grief. Clown show. But again a special can be appointed and trump’s wrongdoing is his wrongdoing. Prosecutorial discretion that would ostensibly be undermined by political motivation is removed from doubt when the evidence supporting an indictment and prosecution stands. She can be politically motivated AND he engaged in criminality.

This may look good in the newspaper but doesn’t benefit trump in court
Guarantee she will not be replaced or suffer any consequences of this.

We're way past that level of integrity in this country.

I disagree on the documents. Taking the documents and intentionally trying to evade returning them is very serious. Taking them alone is a problem for me but there is a long list of "no harm no foul" if returned so that is the standard anyone/everyone should be held to.
Biden didn't return his until he was busted.

Don't play double standard.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
I don't think having a double standard between your party and another meets the definition of hypocritical. I think to be hypocritical, you have to be personally acting in a way different than what you preach. So Trump was certainly a hypocrite for arguing Hilary should be locked up for her classified doc handling, while then doing the same thing.
But the thing is...... she wasn't even charged for it, much less locked up.

Why wouldn't Trump think it was OK for him to have the documents, based on precedent with her and people like Sandy Berger?

Where did I say he did. But Trump was told he had them and still played hide and seek. It appears Biden was told he had them and returned them. Two sins vs one.
So? Biden was busted. He'd had the documents for decades. Any harm that had been done by him having them had already been done.

And he had to have illegally removed those documents, since he was never authorized to have them outside secure areas.

Trump wants to run elections like putin and his followers don't care. The latter is the scary part. Trump at some point will go away one way or another but a large percentage of voters only care about winning
He'll go away everywhere except in your head.

And if this happens to Trump, I am fine:

Berger was fined $50,000,[24] sentenced to serve two years of probation and 100 hours of community service, and stripped of his security clearance for three years.
That's not how the rest of your Party feels.

Nothing happened to Hillary. You OK with that?

God damn, how good would it be to come back in the next life as a black person?

Every personal failure is chalked up to the mythical racist super structure.
Yeah I’m sure you’d love that opportunity.

Where did I say he did. But Trump was told he had them and still played hide and seek. It appears Biden was told he had them and returned them. Two sins vs one.
Trump didn’t return his when he was busted. He lied and hid them. Like the crook he is.

That's not how the rest of your Party feels.

Nothing happened to Hillary. You OK with that?

No, but Hillary's crime is weird. People sent her TS documents. Whatever case they could make, they should have made. But if you email me a top secret document, which of us committed a crime? I suspect Hillary would be guilty of not reporting.

She should never have had the server. And for that reason I voted for and gave money to Bernie even though I don't like populists. Trump voters "could" have done the same, there were 10 possible Republican candidates and virtually all ran on "I will do what he did". But his supporters are all in on Trump no matter what. Trump proves his line that he could murder someone and his backers would still support him. Trump said that, not me.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
I believe the relevant term for this type of pontificating on the role of the military emanating from those who never served is chickenhawk...
Well, we can't all be AAFES warriors like you were.

I haven't followed the details closely so how did they know Trump had them but didn't know Biden and Pence had them?
Maybe because Trump had many times more than they did.

And if it was true that Trump was bragging about it, maybe someone snitched on him

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT