ADVERTISEMENT

Giuliani turning over the keys to his Manhattan penthouse

Perhaps our friend had a good day at the 19th hole.
When I replied I was driving to Evansville to play golf. I know what I was thinking when I replied. You guys are free to call me a liar because you know better what was in my mind when I replied.

When I replied I was driving to Evansville to play golf. I know what I was thinking when I replied. You guys are free to call me a liar because you know better what was in my mind when I replied.

Dude, you fvcked up. Replied to the wrong post and did so clumsily. Not a big deal... unless you refuse to admit it. Take the hit. No hard feelings. (And I double dog dare you to delete this post.)

Dude, you fvcked up. Replied to the wrong post and did so clumsily. Not a big deal... unless you refuse to admit it. Take the hit. No hard feelings. (And I double dog dare you to delete this post.)
I’ve posted over and over what I intended with my original reply.

I’ve posted over and over what I intended with my original reply.

Yeah, but you were all pissy about it...

"I don't know what you guys are talking about... That's not what I was talking about... I wasn't replying to that post..."

You still haven't copped to fvcking up. Are me and Bulk and Aloha all stupid? All three of us? No fvcking way you could have fumbled that whole subthread?

• Love
Reactions: hoosboot
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT