ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats are stupid

She deliberately violated policy by doing email on her private server. There’s no evidence that she deliberately mishandled classified information on the private server. Someone on her staff had to have deliberately done that because the most highly classified information could have only been accessed in a very secure facility. I do think HRC should have recognized that some of that information was highly classified. The careless handling of classified information by elected and appointed civilians is appalling.

Trump is going to lose the document case yugely. ;) I think it’s the biggest slam dunk of all his cases. It’s the one I actually care most about. We must fix mishandling of classified information by these elected and appointed bozos. Why should these idiots be given a pass on this when no military person would be given?
I agree with you 100%, but unfortunately Judge Cannon is a very real problem.

I don't think having a double standard between your party and another meets the definition of hypocritical. I think to be hypocritical, you have to be personally acting in a way different than what you preach. So Trump was certainly a hypocrite for arguing Hilary should be locked up for her classified doc handling, while then doing the same thing.
I think you are splitting hairs between double standard and hypocrisy.

If one personally feels something is wrong then it wrong for both parties. It still fits the definition

A whole bunch of the military comes from generational families. When people like Aloha and Mark Milley spit in the face of our fighting men and women and their families, it ****ing disgusts me.
I've never seen/heard/read of Aloha spitting in the face of our military. Was it on this board or elsewhere.
Please show me where Aloha did this.

I don’t take it personal. It’s just a trade off for getting into bed with the LGBTQ, DEI, and we hate white people crowd. You can cuddle up with them, but you’re going to alienate a portion of the population who would have signed up. One positive, the military needs to be cut anyway.
WTF are you talking about? The military isn't any of that. I'm guessing you have no military experience either.

I don’t take it personal. It’s just a trade off for getting into bed with the LGBTQ, DEI, and we hate white people crowd. You can cuddle up with them, but you’re going to alienate a portion of the population who would have signed up. One positive, the military needs to be cut anyway.
Agreed. The truth is the men and women that wear the uniform now days just ain’t what they used to be. Our weapons tech has lead to a sense of complacency and undeserved arrogance that permeates throughout the entire armed forces. Aloha exemplifies it well.

A guy sitting in Utah drops munitions from a drone in the Middle East while brushing Cheeto dust off his/ her/ they collar.

• Haha
Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Agreed. The truth is the men and women that wear the uniform now days just ain’t what they used to be. Our weapons tech has lead to a sense of complacency and undeserved arrogance that permeates throughout the entire armed forces. Aloha exemplifies it well.

A guy sitting in Utah drops munitions from a drone in the Middle East while brushing Cheeto dust off his/ her/ they collar.
Man, I'd hate to see what you think does constitute spitting in the face of the military.

Man, I'd hate to see what you think does constitute spitting in the face of the military.
Let’s just say I used to hold the military in high esteem because I believed they forged leadership skills better than any other organization.

If Aloha was truly a ship captain that entire premise is bunk.

Arrogance, sanctimony, holier than though bullshit, he is the exact opposite of a servant leader, which is my preferred leadership style.

• Haha
I've never seen/heard/read of Aloha spitting in the face of our military. Was it on this board or elsewhere.
Please show me where Aloha did this.

He hasn't, and Farva doesn't have the balls to admit he went overboard.

Let’s just say I used to hold the military in high esteem because I believed they forged leadership skills better than any other organization.

If Aloha was truly a ship captain that entire premise is bunk.

Arrogance, sanctimony, holier than though bullshit, he is the exact opposite of a servant leader, which is my preferred leadership style.
So where was Aloha spitting in the face of the military?

If they run Biden they deserve to lose. He’s obviously unfit to be President. If he is the nominee it shows his handlers are a bunch of power hungry assholes.
"obviously unfit"
"power hungry assholes"

Wrong.

Trump and Biden are both old. I wish we had two better candidates.

But Democracy depends on voting rights. And Trump's actions show he won't tolerate anybody, anywhere, voting for the other guy. He'll break every rule he can to promote himself.

Biden wants to win too but will at least allow you to vote for Trump. Trump is inherently anti-democracy.

Anyone that doesn't admit this difference is also anti-democracy.

"obviously unfit"
"power hungry assholes"

Wrong.

But Democracy depends on voting rights. And Trump's actions show he won't tolerate anybody, anywhere, voting for the other guy. He'll break every rule he can to promote himself.

Biden wants to win too but will at least allow you to vote for Trump. Trump is inherently anti-democracy.

Trump wants to run elections like putin and his followers don't care. The latter is the scary part. Trump at some point will go away one way or another but a large percentage of voters only care about winning

he is the exact opposite of a servant leader, which is my preferred leadership style
Meaning that’s how you want your boss to behave or how you behave as the boss?

Cuz I doubt the latter. Seriously.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
"obviously unfit"
"power hungry assholes"

Wrong.

You just made an argument for why Biden is better than Trump. That wasn’t my point. An 81 man who struggles with knowing where he is at shouldn’t be President of the United States.

Democrats should run someone else, but the objective isn’t to have a good President. The objective is for the asshole handlers to maintain control.

WTF are you talking about? The military isn't any of that. I'm guessing you have no military experience either.
It doesn’t take military experience to figure it out or have an opinion on it. Since we’re posting resumes. My Dad was in the military, have numerous friends in the military, and grew up with a bunch of poor white people….aka Trumpers. Not to mention I work with young kids.

If you want to pretend it’s not an issue, have at it. No sweat off my back. I’m not the organization struggling to fill quotas.

It doesn’t take military experience to figure it out or have an opinion on it. Since we’re posting resumes. My Dad was in the military, have numerous friends in the military, and grew up with a bunch of poor white people….aka Trumpers. Not to mention I work with young kids.

If you want to pretend it’s not an issue, have at it. No sweat off my back. I’m not the organization struggling to fill quotas.
OK. You could have just said you have no military experience at all. I appreciate your dad’s service and we could have a drink at the VFW, but it’s irrelevant, You have no more military experience than my dad has as the father of a veteran.

Not only was I in the military for 26 years, I work closely with active duty military personnel and civilians as a private citizen.

Stop pretending that you know anything about the political preferences of the military because you don’t.

OK. You could have just said you have no military experience at all. I appreciate your dad’s service and we could have a drink at the VFW, but it’s irrelevant, You have no more military experience than my dad has as the father of a veteran.

Not only was I in the military for 26 years, I work closely with active duty military personnel a civilians as a private citizen.
So, you know why people aren’t signing up? You might want to share those secrets with the higher ups, so they can fill quotas. Good luck.

One thing is certain. You don’t have a clue. Agree?
I’ll go with what I see and hear. I had dinner tonight with a military personnel who has complained about it before. We can agree I value his opinion and not your opinion. You’re not a bright bulb.

Reactions: DANC
So, you know why people aren’t signing up? You might want to share those secrets with the higher ups, so they can fill quotas. Good luck.

I do, we have record low unemployment. A portion of recruitment comes from kids looking to get out of their economic situation. Several of my friends joined for that reason. Now kids are making $17/hour at McDonalds. Not great, but much better than it was. So a portion of the military's base is gone. Not a huge portion, but enough.

This article says 77% of kids fail Marine Corps entrance requirements. Our problems with kids not getting degrees and/or in poor physical condition hurts as well.

I’ll go with what I see and hear. I had dinner tonight with a military personnel who has complained about it before. We can agree I value his opinion and not your opinion. You’re not a bright bulb.
Dude, I talk to senior military officers and civilians on a regular basis. Like nearly every day. I don’t think what you think carries any weight. Stop pretending that you know anything about the military. And you are free to connect your buddy with me. Please do,

If you’re going to make this part of your argument please use participation rate. I agree obesity is part of the issue as well.

If people choose to retire early and sit out, they retire early and sit out. I don't know how that materially changes it.

Dude, I talk to senior military officers and civilians on a regular basis. Like nearly every day. I don’t think what you think carries any weight. Stop pretending that you know anything about the military. And you are free to connect your buddy with me. Please do,
Never said it did carry any weight. You responded to me, not vice versa.

Not only was I in the military for 26 years, I work closely with active duty military personnel and civilians as a private citizen.

Stop pretending that you know anything about the political preferences of the military because you don’t.
Interesting article here:

go get a top notch former King & Spaulding. Weird.
This guy?

4R6L8cnd_400x400.jpg

Farva is an "account executive" (i.e. glorified customer service agent). He's never had to lead or manage anything or anyone.
Goo = larval !!

How did I miss that? I had the original blocked for being painfully wrong about most topics, I guess I can filter this version as well.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
The document case is a fool proof test of hypocrisy. Everyone that wanted to lock up HRC for her grossly negligent handling of classified information in her unauthorized and non-secure private email server (and I also believe she was guilty per the wording of the law) but defends Trump for deliberately mishandling hundreds of highly classified documents is a flat-out hypocrite. That's a fact, not an opinion.
I agree but the opposite applies also.... those who want to lock up Trump and turn a blind eye to what HRC done are also hypocrites. I think all of them should be punished.... including Pence.

It's a lot more nuanced an issue than your Farva - level dumbass response. I don't think the Army has hit their recruiting targets for over a decade.

I agree but the opposite applies also.... those who want to lock up Trump and turn a blind eye to what HRC done are also hypocrites. I think all of them should be punished.... including Pence.
The cases aren’t close to being the same. The most eqregious is Trump’s by a wide margin.

That may be true but they are still hypocrites. :)

I don't understand that. I can see the logic of not supporting Trump because I don't like Trump either BUT that does not make me a democrat.
I'm hoping the shift isn't permanent and will reverse when Trump and Trumpism is purged. I voted for Biden, but I'm most definitely not a Democrat. I know there are other veterans and active-duty military in the same boat.

One big factor is Trump mishandling classified information so egregiously. There isn't a person in the military that wouldn't be convicted already for doing what he did - a fraction of what he did, in fact. And we'd all expect that and want it (except for the perpetrator ;)). This is truly the two-tiered justice thing that the Trumpsters rant about (falsely for them, by the way).

It's a lot more nuanced an issue than your Farva - level dumbass response. I don't think the Army has hit their recruiting targets for over a decade.

F#ck off. I never said it wasn’t nuanced and even agreed with Marvin that obesity played a roll in a post.

However, I shouldn’t be saying obesity is an issue because I never worked in the military, right @Aloha Hoosier?

Last edited:
F#ck off. I never said it wasn’t nuanced and even agreed with Marvin that obesity played a roll in a post.

However, I shouldn’t be saying obesity is an issue because I never worked in the military, right @Aloha Hoosier?
We can accept a certain level of overweight and poor fitness before boot camp or officer programs and work it off them before they graduate. When I had the NROTC unit at OSU about half of the new Midshipmen failed the first weight test and the first physical fitness test. That actually surprised me because 90 percent of the scholarship students played at least one varsity sport in high school. By the end of their first year about 100 percent were good to go for both tests. We worked them pretty hard. They do the same in boot camp.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT