ADVERTISEMENT

Democrat Sweep?

Trump doesn't have "command" over anything, cognitively. The exact opposite of RMK while RMK was coaching.

Trump talks about places like THIGH-land and YO-sim-MIGHT, confuses the names of foreign dictators, admits that he knew nothing about NATO until he became president, has less than a 5th grader's grasp of civics and world history. When the teleprompter goes down he rambles about the Revolutionary War battles to secure airports.

At this point Trump doesn't know what city he is in, or whether he gets pudding or ice cream for dessert today.
Oh, I get it now, the new liberal Democrat narrative is Trump’s too old now that Biden has been led to pasture to recycle his cud. Trump’s got a long way to go before he dead-brain Joe.

He’ll surround himself with good people and then fire them once they tell him nuking hurricanes is a bad idea.
Don’t overlook the fact that he may simply not be able to attract competent people this time around. The smart folks fully understand what happened in his prior term. We would likely be looking at the C team, at best. A cadre of grifters, hangers on, and true believers.

More serious than you by far. You won't even articulate why you think Trump will win easily.
You see the Emerson PA poll I just posted. Emerson has Kamala up 4 nationally (complete bs if you look at the other polls) but down 2 in Pennsylvania. A 5 point popular vote margin might not be enough. She is toast.

Reactions: DANC
Don’t overlook the fact that he may simply not be able to attract competent people this time around. The smart folks fully understand what happened in his prior term. We would likely be looking at the C team, at best. A cadre of grifters, hangers on, and true believers.
C team of true believers. If he gets an A team in terms of talent it’ll be guys like Thiel who will use it to propel themselves.

Yes. Were the most accurate pollster of 2016.

And another. @mcmurtry66 and @CO. Hoosier need to stop the dooming. We got this.

Polls don’t mean Jack Dookie until after the debate. That said, it’s nice to see East Indian/Jamaican bitch behind even though she’s still on honeymoon. Remember this…the election was won at Trump’s assassination attempt. Isn’t it ironic, from exploded head lying prone in casket, closed, to standing fully erect atop the world’s highest throne loaded for bear. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you payback time. Drain that swamp and finish the job, Donnie, one left-wing jackass/jenny at a time.

C team of true believers. If he gets an A team in terms of talent it’ll be guys like Thiel who will use it to propel themselves.
They’ll be more competent than Biden or Harris’s administration. The Government spends 6 trillion a year. Everyone wants access. He’ll attract talent if he wants to.

Last edited:
They’ll be more competent than Biden or Harris’s administration. The Government spends 6 trillion a year now. Everyone wants access. He’ll attract talent if he wants to.
I hope he selects Jared as Sec. of State, just to see the heads explode around here.

He'd be an excellent SoS, too.

I hope he selects Jared as Sec. of State, just to see the heads explode around here.

He'd be an excellent SoS, too.
jared kushner kiss GIF by CBS This Morning

• Haha
I’ve spoken to 3 different people who were excited about Harris. I asked them why, she’s a woman was their answer….lol
She’s been a prosecutor, an AG for the state of California, a U.S. Senator, and the VP of the United States. You may not like her, but her credentials couldn’t be better. Meanwhile, DJT’s record, whether as POTUS, in business, or even as a person who understands and wants to improve the lives of the vast majority the American people are disaster. In addition, the guy was impeached twice, he’s a rapist, and and has been convicted of 34 felonies. The guy and his entire family at total creeps and losers. Talk about corruption…how did Jared get funding for 666 Park (I think it’s Park) and bailed out of what is known in Manhattan as one of THE WORST real estate transactions in the history of New York City.

The guy is a train wreck.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ohio Guy
McMaster and Mattis deserve all of our respect….when Mattis resigned it should have raised eyebrows all around
I give them all the respect for their military service.

I don't respect either one for taking a job offered by Trump and shitting on him when things don't go their way. And I have zero respect for McMaster's integrity after he yukked it up with a bunch of billionaires, trying to gain their favor by bashing Trump. Zero.

I'm sure you remember that Truman canned Macarthur - considered to be very intelligent. Truman wasn't a deep thinker and couldn't go along with Macartherr's willingness to go to war with China. And today, Truman is respected for sticking to his guns.

If Matis and McMaster weren't willing to follow and implement Trump's policies, then they should have been gone. Obama said elections have consequences. But trashing the CiC because of it is just spiteful and cowardly. Even Macarther didn't bash Truman after he was fired.

Reactions: indy1203
She’s been a prosecutor, an AG for the state of California, a U.S. Senator, and the VP of the United States. You may not like her, but DJT’s record, whether as POTUS, in business, or even as a person who understands and wants to improve the lives of the vast majority the American people are disaster.

She got in with the Willie brown machine and won elections. She didn’t build a firm. Build a business. She won elections in a heavy D state backed by her willingness to bend over. To her credit. That’s not a dig imo. Nothing she does evinces confidence or competence. She’s simply awful.

And yes trump sucks

We’re cooked!!

She got in with the Willie brown machine and won elections. She didn’t build a firm. Build a business. She won elections in a heavy D state backed by her willingness to bend over. To her credit. That’s not a dig imo. Nothing she does evinces confidence or competence. She’s simply awful.

And yes trump sucks

We’re cooked!!
She’s accomplished more in life than you could ever dream of. And I think the polls are disagreeing with you about the competition between Harris and Donald “Sir Slurrington” Trump.

She’s accomplished more in life than you could ever dream of. And I think the polls are disagreeing with you about the competition between Harris and Donald “Sir Slurrington” Trump.
Oh my god you’re such a dimwit. I’m not running. Do you understand you miserable Fing moron. You are as predictable as third grader.

Reactions: indy1203 and DANC
She’s been a prosecutor, an AG for the state of California, a U.S. Senator, and the VP of the United States. You may not like her, but her credentials couldn’t be better. Meanwhile, DJT’s record, whether as POTUS, in business, or even as a person who understands and wants to improve the lives of the vast majority the American people are disaster. In addition, the guy was impeached twice, he’s a rapist, and and has been convicted of 34 felonies. The guy and his entire family at total creeps and losers. Talk about corruption…how did Jared get funding for 666 Park (I think it’s Park) and bailed out of what is known in Manhattan as one of THE WORST real estate transactions in the history of New York City.

It’s 2024 Hoops. Anyone with price controls as one of their policies is an idiot and shouldn’t be in control of anything. Let alone be the President.

It’s 2024 Hoops. Anyone with price controls as one of their policies is an idiot and shouldn’t be in control of anything. Let alone be the President.
Price controls, hasn't that been tried before? What is it that is said about those that
try do the same things over and over and expect a different result?

Reactions: DANC and snarlcakes
Sad is the day, Nov 5, people vote their future based on one man’s personality and physical appearance over policies of governance.

Isn’t life strange getting stranger by the day and letting it happen.

A lot of his appearance is precipitated by his character. They tend to morph. He was always ugly though.

Holy church of the unnamed sources, DC chapter. Where all take an oath to always support the most ineffectual favorite politician.
It's a rather holey organization. $ $ $ $ $

Last edited:
I doubt he will gave a tranny on his team stealing women’s cloths from luggage at airports. Was that “Z” team?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT