ADVERTISEMENT

Changing the topic to something a little less contentious …car insurance

It's my wife's car. I wanted the RS but she decided the A5 was enough power for her. Gotta say I am not real thrilled with my Audi. Little things keep failing - window motor, convertible top spring, keyfob - annoying as hell.
Audi is usually towards the bottom in many reliability/quality ratings services.

Won player of the tournament. Not lying 🤣
Gotta be the shoes.

Grilling Fathers Day GIF by Todd Rocheford

This probably won't help Zeke, but my Allstate auto ins. in the last three years has gone from $500 per six months to $ 650, to $830. At that time I was 80 yrs. to 82 yrs. old. I protested and was offered what has amounted to approx. $230 per 6 months. The only downside is the monitor that I had to attach to my vehicle to measure my mileage driven. I've only had three claims in my life, and in two of those I was not at fault. Supposedly the monitor only records mileage. ;)

So I kind of forgot I’d be paying more insurance when I got a new car. I hate it, but I suppose I have to go insurance shopping. I’ve been with my company for more than 30 years. Is it reasonable to be paying $500 a month insurance on a 2018 Audi? I’ve had a few claims, but a pretty decent driving record. Also, if I choose to pay it off instead of carrying a loan, are there things I can drop to make coverage cheaper?
That’s about what I pay for a 2024 baby Audi+cabin+umbrella.

You can do better.

Repairs on high-end high tech cars are insane. I hit a deer with our Audi cabrio in 2018 and the bill was $17,000+. That was 6 years ago. My granddaughter had a fender bender with her mom’s plug-in hybrid Q5 and they totaled it.

That’s about what I pay for a 2024 baby Audi+cabin+umbrella.

You can do better.

Repairs on high-end high tech cars are insane. I hit a deer with our Audi cabrio in 2018 and the bill was $17,000+. That was 6 years ago. My granddaughter had a fender bender with her mom’s plug-in hybrid Q5 and they totaled it.
Uncle Mark tells me I can’t hit anything. I’ll do my best!

Speaking the language of the dream team. Hooky was watching the copa and James Rodriguez was playing for Colombia. I was like damn what happened to that dude. He had that massive World Cup a decade ago went to Real Madrid loaned to Bayern then disappeared. So now he comes back to play at retirement age playing in NB GRILLERZ cleats!! NB even targets players in their final years!!! How do they know. They honor their brand.
Their new grays look old school cool...

ms41fg2_nb_05_i

Honestly those are sharp
I'm losing my kid to Nike. Even in an Adidas town like Bloomington, she's fallen under the dark spell of Nike. That GD'd Nike sponsored ECNL team she plays for. 😄

Allowed her to create her shoes for Bloomington South this year and this is what she came up with. :rolleyes: Black for dark jersey, white for light...

v2

v2

vw-1

I'm losing my kid to Nike. Even in an Adidas town like Bloomington, she's fallen under the dark spell of Nike. That GD'd Nike sponsored ECNL team she plays for. 😄

Allowed her to create her shoes for Bloomington South this year and this is what she came up with. :rolleyes: Black for dark jersey, white for light...

v2

v2

vw-1
Those are 🔥🔥🔥🔥. Shit Germany is flipping to Nike. GERMANY! Adidas heads should roll

Those are 🔥🔥🔥🔥. Shit Germany is flipping to Nike. GERMANY! Adidas heads should roll

Adidas kits are the best....that said, those swoopy short and shirt combo's this year sucked. Three stripes...that's your look. Tight, straight, predictable. No ****ing swoops and shit. Quit trying to be something you're not.

Her FC Pride creations... 😄

v2

v2

v2

Adidas kits are the best....that said, those swoopy short and shirt combo's this year sucked. Three stripes...that's your look. Tight, straight, predictable. No ****ing swoops and shit. Quit trying to be something you're not.

Her FC Pride creations... 😄

v2

v2

v2
She should try and get an internship. Seriously those are sharp. I date back to adidas strikers. I love soccer cleats. She’s got talent

So boy, you guys were right. I was getting taken . Thanks, Hooky for the recommendation, but the guy I called ( friend of family) was also an independent agent, which is what I was looking for. I should have done this years ago, but I’m saving more than $300 a month. Anyway, thanks for all the help. Guess I’ll go buy a new pair of shoes or bag with all my saved money. 😎

So boy, you guys were right. I was getting taken . Thanks, Hooky for the recommendation, but the guy I called ( friend of family) was also an independent agent, which is what I was looking for. I should have done this years ago, but I’m saving more than $300 a month. Anyway, thanks for all the help. Guess I’ll go buy a new pair of shoes or bag with all my saved money. 😎
That sounds like the right amount 👍👍👍

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT