ADVERTISEMENT

Eating Cats/Dogs

Trump bringing up eating dogs (it was cats by the way) was brilliant. The problem is he can't expand on it like Vance below. Either way it still becomes a national topic that Harris let 20,000 Haitians invade an Ohio city. Congrats on winning a one-year membership to jelly of the month club. It's still going to be a great November.

You are more intelligent than this Snarl. Don't let the desperation of losing override your sensibilities.

Reactions: Willdog7
The more people hear about 20,000 people invading a small city of 60k, it's a win for Trump.
"Invading"

Biden/Harris basically overwhelmed a working class city in Ohio
Biden/harris have interest in the local businesses quickly hirng all these imimgrants (i.e. cheap labor). I mean, anything is possible.

The message is it can happen to any midwestern city if she is President the next 4 years.
Fear mongering

People don't like their cities beings invaded and overwhelmed.
"invaded", more fear mongering

No, they got there because of Biden and Harris.
Again, did they?

"Invading"

Biden/harris have interest in the local businesses quickly hirng all these imimgrants (i.e. cheap labor). I mean, anything is possible.

Fear mongering

"invaded", more fear mongering

Again, did they?
If 100,000,000 million people came across the boarder you would take issue with me calling it invading? Get out of here lars. Yes, Biden/Harris are ultimately responsible for it.

Reactions: DANC
I don’t understand why you aren’t pissed Trump killed the immigration bill.
Bc it codified dogshit. What’s more Biden has demonstrated thereafter as much. Title 42, asylum agreements, remain in Mexico. Then at the 11th hour after 3 years of bs they want to sanction absurd crossing numbers. Please. Turn off msnbc

This admin was an unmitigated disaster. Trump sucked at debate. That doesn’t detract from Biden Harris policy

Bc it codified dogshit. What’s more Biden has demonstrated thereafter as much. Title 42, asylum agreements, remain in Mexico. Then at the 11th hour after 3 years of bs they want to sanction absurd crossing numbers. Please. Turn off msnbc

This admin was an unmitigated disaster. Trump sucked at debate. That doesn’t detract from Biden Harris policy

Sooooooo, the bill didn’t help at all?

Sensible leaders don't allow 20,000 people to invade a town of 60k. No city in American wants that. Also, it's not 150 years ago when government spending was a fraction of what it is today. Lastly, people in Springfield and your ancestors as well were looking at it through an economic lens. Working class and poorer classes get screwed over by immigration. It puts downward pressures on their wages and they have fewer options to switch jobs. It also puts more stress on healthcare services, housing, insurance, and education.
All I see in this post is complaining about something that has happened. You an argue about whether or not leadership made a mistake or not, but the real issue at hand is what happens next. Leaders see opportunities in challenges. I see some reason for optimism here - I hope that comes to pass.

I'm from Springfield and only know what my family and friends tell me. The police department isn't being coy - they really aren't getting legitimate reports of pets being eaten. Legitimate is doing a lot of heavy lifting in that sentence. I could call my local police department and tell them I saw Bigfoot telling snarlcakes to grab his ankles and spell RUN, but it doesn't mean it happened ;)
I played in a golf outing in Springfield this past Saturday. I can honestly say I didn't see anyone grilling a cat or a dog. We had chicken and pork loin for dinner after the outing. At least I think it was chicken and pork loin. It was tasty.

All I see in this post is complaining about something that has happened. You an argue about whether or not leadership made a mistake or not, but the real issue at hand is what happens next. Leaders see opportunities in challenges. I see some reason for optimism here - I hope that comes to pass.
Ohio the conversation is centered around trying to get elected in November. The message is this is coming to your city in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Georgia, and etc. if you reelect Harris. It's why Trump shouldn't shut up about it.

Ohio the conversation is centered around trying to get elected in November. The message is this is coming to your city in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Georgia, and etc. if you reelected Harris. It's why Trump shouldn't shut up about it.
The problem is instead of just saying 20,000 Haitians have infiltrated Springfield straining schools and local services and this could come to your town too with the open border policies of the left he talks about the sensational hyperbolic stuff like eating pets and the message is either lost or fully discredited as more conspiracy bs. He has bad instincts

A little old, but a good one. Sadly, geese were not represented.

h9tbwcH.jpeg

The problem is instead of just saying 20,000 Haitians have infiltrated Springfield straining schools and local services and this could come to your town too with the open border policies of the left he talks about the sensational hyperbolic stuff like eating pets and the message is either lost or fully discredited as more conspiracy bs. He has bad instincts

Agreed.
DBM needs to be removed from consideration. He's a professional

And clearly using PEDs.

If 100,000,000 million people came across the boarder you would take issue with me calling it invading? Get out of here lars. Yes, Biden/Harris are ultimately responsible for it.
Apparently the Haitians are here legally though. By definition we invited them. It can't be invading.

I don't think we're going to invite 100 million.

People in and around Springfield built businesses there. Taking advantage, surely, of cheap land and favorable tax policies. They needed workers. I haven't seen them complain about the Haitians. Dewine has a soft spot for them as well as he is heaviliy involved in some charity work happening in Haiti.

But Dewine is a Bush era conservative so he'll probably get primaried by a nutjob in the next election.

OF note, he's sending 2.5 million in assistance for their health care availibility issues and state troopers to deal with what appears to be main complaint, their shitty driving.

That's action. Not words. What is Vance doing?

Reactions: Baller23Boogie
There has been a huge influx of Haitians into Washington Indiana. I know this because it’s caused considerable debate among people in town.

I’m sure it’s not on the scale of Springfield but on every local online community that I’m a part of, it’s a huge topic of discussion.
There are legitimate issues in Washington. It does no good to bring them up, because you know, racism.

Is this really what you want to hang your hat on? For what it's worth, I do think some of the stories about Haitian immigrants eating geese are true. I don't doubt that that is a cultural norm in Haiti, but I can't be sure. Geese aren't pets and if it is illegal (I honestly have no idea if it is) good leadership will eventually curb this issue. It's regrettable and not really common in the US, but it's not a catastrophe. If this is a lynchpin issue for the Trump campaign they're f*$ked.
There is the tradition of the Christmas goose. People eat geese in some cultures.

The problem is instead of just saying 20,000 Haitians have infiltrated Springfield straining schools and local services and this could come to your town too with the open border policies of the left
I agree he’s terrible at articulating most things. Ideally he would have said exactly what Vance did, but its Trump.

he talks about the sensational hyperbolic stuff like eating pets and the message is either lost or fully discredited as more conspiracy bs. He has bad instincts
I disagree. Sure a bunch of liberal dorks will discard it, but they would have either way. The important part is that is people are talking about it.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
There are legitimate issues in Washington. It does no good to bring them up, because you know, racism.
Screaming goats having their throats slit in backyards have caused situations with neighbors and their kids.

Being menacing and threatening towards women is another. I walked in the convenience store close to my office around 2am one morning. The clerk was scared to death as two Haitians were standing in front of the register with no merchandise. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and said “police” and they quickly left.

People are avoiding evening trips to Walmart.

Apparently the Haitians are here legally though. By definition we invited them. It can't be invading.

I don't think we're going to invite 100 million.
Ok.
People in and around Springfield built businesses there. Taking advantage, surely, of cheap land and favorable tax policies. They needed workers. I haven't seen them complain about the Haitians. Dewine has a soft spot for them as well as he is heaviliy involved in some charity work happening in Haiti.

But Dewine is a Bush era conservative so he'll probably get primaried by a nutjob in the next election.
The reason Bush era conservatives lost the party is because of stuff like this. If you are a conservative you shouldn't be for immigration on this scale. It's terrible for working class Americans and a lot of their voting base.
OF note, he's sending 2.5 million in assistance for their health care availibility issues and state troopers to deal with what appears to be main complaint, their shitty driving.

That's action. Not words. What is Vance doing?
It's still taking resources from Ohioans.

Last edited:
Ohio the conversation is centered around trying to get elected in November. The message is this is coming to your city in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Georgia, and etc. if you reelect Harris. It's why Trump shouldn't shut up about it.
I guess if your campaign strategy is to fear monger, then this aligns with that.

No, I think the eating geese part is true. I don't think the eating cat one is true and the rumor was never a dog, which only Trump could screw up.
I agree with this. I've been told from more than a couple people I trust that the geese/duck thing is true. The Springfield mayor just made a statement saying the viral video of police talking with a woman about eating a cat is an old video that was filmed in Canton.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT