ADVERTISEMENT

Democrat Sweep?

Sad is the day, Nov 5, people vote their future based on one man’s personality and physical appearance over policies of governance.

Isn’t life strange getting stranger by the day and letting it happen.
abraxis frames it the best abraxis can. abraxis disregards the physical appearance, the soullessness, the woman-hatingness, the grift, the age and mental deprivation, the corruption, the hate, and the insanity. Instead, abraxis focuses on the Trump ideal of "governance" and thoughtful "policies" of governance. Because obviously Trump is a pillar of governance and reason and deliberate planning and care and standards. Well said abraxis.

It’s a shame that people are so easily swayed by attitude and look rather than policy. At a time where we have a massive border crisis and powder kegs in Eurasia and Israel, we need competence. I don’t think Trump exudes great competence but we have a couple of data points on Harris (border czar, massive resignations in her corps) that point to her being quite incompetent.
92 percent of Trump’s staff and 60+ percent of his call cabinet resigned or otherwise departed. I didn’t get the methodology, but a guy on POTUS said over half of his cabinet and staff will not be voting for him. Interesting that both may be less than loved by so much of their closest advisors.

I had a cookout a couple weeks back. My buddy had a gold chain on and his hairy chest out. When we were in college his Dad always wore one and we use to clown on him for it. Anyway, after 6 Gumballheads, I’m buying myself a gold chain. It’s fire. I didn’t think I could get more f#ckable, but I did.
I’ve found that bolo ties have the same effect. It screams, “I’m different. Try me!” No hairy chest required.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and snarlcakes
Biden won the popular vote by a little over 4.5 points. If he had won it by 4 on the nose he likely loses the EC. She does much worse than Biden in the swing states and racks up huge numbers in states like California. Again, see the crosstabs. The poll is telling you that Trump is a few points ahead in the popular vote.

I don’t think you have any idea what crosstabs are. Explain in your own words.

92 percent of Trump’s staff and 60+ percent of his call cabinet resigned or otherwise departed. I didn’t get the methodology, but a guy on POTUS said over half of his cabinet and staff will not be voting for him. Interesting that both may be less than loved by so much of their closest advisors.
Your “otherwise departed” were the losers Trump fired, yet not a single person in the Biden administration has been fired. The incompetence remains, festering within their ranks like an infected boil coming to head on the chin of a precocious middle schooler.

Reactions: DANC
Maybe they were shitty bureaucrats. Politicians. Do-nothings. How many of this last worthless admin got shit canned?

Reactions: DANC
Take a look at Kamala's staff turnout.
I don’t take that as a bad thing. Maybe she’s a bitch and they couldn’t take her. Maybe she was a hard ass firing their asses. I don’t care about that stuff. I can’t imagine what kind of goof would want to be a staffer

Not surprising. He’s a total clown. But so is Harris.

Looks like I’ll be writing someone in this year. Maybe John Cena.

Your “otherwise departed” were the losers Trump fired, yet not a single person in the Biden administration has been fired. The incompetence remains, festering within their ranks like an infected boil coming to head on the chin of a precocious middle schooler.
Some were fired. Most resigned. He had record turnover in the Cabinet and among his staff. You can't spin that into something to be awarded for.

H. R. McMaster is someone I deeply deeply respect. When he says Trump is a bum’s nuts buffoon - I listen.
Yep. Trump was right about having some top-notch people on his cabinet and in his staff, but he couldn't keep them for various reasons. Then he'd make up names for them and say they were terrible. It's a pattern with him.

I’m going to march right up. Vote for trump. Hope he wins but expect him to lose. Then tune out politics for the next 4 years
Good Luck with that captain Dream LOL- I’ll be impressed if you give listen to Clay Travis and not post in here about politics for 4 years. I think Trump can win if he gets his head out of his voluminous ass!

Good Luck with that captain Dream LOL- I’ll be impressed if you give listen to Clay Travis and not post in here about politics for 4 years. I think Trump can win if he gets his head out of his voluminous ass!
Ha. I can’t take 4 years of Harris endless race baiting redistribution and progressive bs. I’ll go back to reading or maybe follow cbb and cfb again in addition to soccer. I used to love both

Reactions: DANC and Indyhorn
Ha. I can’t take 4 years of Harris endless race baiting redistribution and progressive bs. I’ll go back to reading or maybe follow cbb and cfb again in addition to soccer. I used to love both
Don't you have a limitless supply of edibles and enough money to buy four years worth of Doritos and Powerade, and just lock yourself in a room somewhere?

I’m going to march right up. Vote for trump. Hope he wins but expect him to lose. Then tune out politics for the next 4 years

MM66, given the electoral college your vote for Trump may be another vote for a winner.

If not, move to most places in Indiana and tune back into politics.

You'll like it here.

I actually like those

hugh grant nod GIF
GHEY!!

I had a cookout a couple weeks back. My buddy had a gold chain on and his hairy chest out. When we were in college his Dad always wore one and we use to clown on him for it. Anyway, after 6 Gumballheads, I’m buying myself a gold chain. It’s fire. I didn’t think I could get more f#ckable, but I did.
It.just.makes.sense.

MM66, given the electoral college your vote for Trump may be another vote for a winner.

If not, move to most places in Indiana and tune back into politics.

You'll like it here.
Especially if the legal weed in MO holds no sway. You could watch IU soccer and drink at Nick’s

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
You'd better have a mustache. And not like Clark Gable. Nick Offerman.

No, but I am on record as absolutely despising people who respond to a political situation they don't like by writing a big enough check to hide from their problems for four years. Kind of got blasted for it, in fact.
I’m enjoying my evening before 4 days of kids. Texting. Watching shows. Playing on the internet. And I’m drinking beer out of a frozen mug. There’s no way to replicate that with edibles. That social part. That frozen mug etc. and we have other shit. Suckers. Liquid form that you can mix with ginger ale to try to replicate that feeling but it tastes weird

How are the beaches?

MM66, beaches aren't that great except maybe for Lake Michigan, but the water isn't salty.

Got several lakes which require a decent boat to attract ladies. They won't be just laying on the beach waiting to be charmed.

• Love
I’m enjoying my evening before 4 days of kids. Texting. Watching shows. Playing on the internet. And I’m drinking beer out of a frozen mug. There’s no way to replicate that with edibles. That social part. That frozen mug etc. and we have other shit. Suckers. Liquid form that you can mix with ginger ale to try to replicate that feeling but it tastes weird
Add ice to that beer make it an IcePick. The best for a hot summer day. Makes the best west coast IPA's, as bitter as they are, taste like MONEY! MONEY!!!!

ea41cbb13d9f6ace_tumblr_n00noav9Sz1rd4u38o4_500.gif

• Haha
I like beer…where’s Univee? I just finished some bells Oktoberfest….it’s very good

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT