ADVERTISEMENT

Democrat Sweep?

Biden won the popular vote by a little over 4.5 points. If he had won it by 4 on the nose he likely loses the EC. She does much worse than Biden in the swing states and racks up huge numbers in states like California. Again, see the crosstabs. The poll is telling you that Trump is a few points ahead in the popular vote.

I get that is your thinking but it’s too simplistic. You need swing state polls to get a clearer picture.

Reactions: Spartans9312
So if you believe the most unpopular Vice President or at least one of the most unpopular in the history of the United States mentioned by the news media on the Democratic side has become America's sweetheart in a little over three weeks, Congrats. You are the mark mainstream media is hoping and looking for. So all of you who think this is support for Trump it is not, it just shows what a sad state we are in for Presidential candidates.
I don’t think any reasonable person disagrees with this. The hyper partisans on both sides will tell you why their candidate isn’t in fact an incompetent boob - but they’re loons and can’t see reality.

Biden won the popular vote by a little over 4.5 points. If he had won it by 4 on the nose he likely loses the EC. She does much worse than Biden in the swing states and racks up huge numbers in states like California. Again, see the crosstabs. The poll is telling you that Trump is a few points ahead in the popular vote.

Much worse than Biden in the swing states? Hell, this poll has her up in NC.

RFK starting to hurt Trump. His numbers are worse in every survey when RFK is included.

After the debate in which Biden appeared incompetent and Trump triumphantly survived the assination, it appeared to me Trump could sail to victory.

Then at the Republican convention and since Trump has gone off the rails.

Cannot help but think a good many voters (enough to give Harris the edge) are simply grateful Biden is gone and they have someone to vote for who hasn't gone completely bonkers.
Good post. The fact about that debate is both were awful. Biden took awful to a whole new level which allowed Trump to have a dull shine. Trump was basically debating a zucchini.

I'm no Kamala fan, but guessing she will come across as more polished and likeable to most people on the fence.

RFK starting to hurt Trump. His numbers are worse in every survey when RFK is included.

If you believe NC is going to be remotely close I don't know what to tell you. It's been trending red in a big way for years. Dems got slaughtered in 2022 and many Trump only voters stayed home as they did in 2018.

Reactions: DANC
This post is a great representation of how dumb
voters are and how powerful the MSM propaganda machine is at setting narratives. Congrats.

What is dumb is actually believing Trump has no clue about Project 2025 and won't be trying to enact at least some of it.

But then we have seen dumb for years as people/posters defend anything and everything Trump has said and done no matter how despicable.

What is dumb is actually believing Trump has no clue about Project 2025 and won't be trying to enact at least some of it.

But then we have seen dumb for years as people/posters defend anything and everything Trump has said and done no matter how despicable.
There is zero chance, zero, that trump has read even ten pages of whatever that project 25 is. Watch him debate and you will quickly glean what little time he spends on anything other than crime down, block the border, prices too high. He doesn’t delve. He’s playing golf and watching tv

Trump has a platform and has posted it. I don’t care about P25. There are numerous other threads you can shat in.

There is zero chance, zero, that trump has read even ten pages of whatever that project 25 is. Watch him debate and you will quickly glean what little time he spends on anything other than crime down, block the border, prices too high. He doesn’t delve. He’s playing golf and watching tv
Whether Trump has or hasn't read a single page of the 900+ page P25 manifesto is irrelevant, and you've actually identified the reason why. Probably a year into his presidency he'd lose interest in governing. He'd be doing nothing but playing golf and gorging on fast food. Vance and the P25 architects - - past and future Trump administration officials - - would then be calling the shots.

Whether Trump has or hasn't read a single page of the 900+ page P25 manifesto is irrelevant, and you've actually identified the reason why. Probably a year into his presidency he'd lose interest in governing. He'd be doing nothing but playing golf and gorging on fast food. Vance and the P25 architects - - past and future Trump administration officials - - would then be calling the shots.
Some are so outlandish theyre of no moment. Others would face the same obstacles I hope the squad ticket face with their equity of outcomes desires. Divided gov inures to the benefit of us all with these tickets

You and Murt should go cash in. Trump currently at 62% in NC. Take advantage of the Kamala surge. Don't throw money away.

Reactions: DANC
Reactions: Spartans9312
Would there be DeSantis voters that wouldn’t vote for Trump?
Of course, there's some here on this board. And they're public about it.

Do you understand what a "trend" is?
fanny-pack-men_600x600.jpg

Whatever this nonsense is.

Of course, there's some here on this board. And they're public about it.

fanny-pack-men_600x600.jpg

Whatever this nonsense is.
you'll see that open button look on southern charm as well as the million dollar listings shows etc. i believe it's very much an east/west coast look. as i'm typing this two of my partners are in my office sitting at my table in here and they are both wearing golf shirts with white t shirts showing underneath them. my one partner it may not even be just a plain white t. it's possible that it's an actual t shirt. awful.

Sure. And if Harris wins it’s time for the GREEN NEW DEAL.

See? I can speculate like a moron too.

you'll see that open button look on southern charm as well as the million dollar listings shows etc. i believe it's very much an east/west coast look. as i'm typing this two of my partners are in my office sitting at my table in here and they are both wearing golf shirts with white t shirts showing underneath them. my one partner it may not even be just a plain white t. it's possible that it's an actual t shirt. awful.
Who wears tees under a polo?

After the debate in which Biden appeared incompetent and Trump triumphantly survived the assination, it appeared to me Trump could sail to victory.

Then at the Republican convention and since Trump has gone off the rails.

Cannot help but think a good many voters (enough to give Harris the edge) are simply grateful Biden is gone and they have someone to vote for who hasn't gone completely bonkers.
The MSM will hide how completely bonkers Harris's policies are.

I'll do top two undone in the summer. B/c of my luscious chest hair.

Who wears tees under a polo?
Psychopaths.

I'll do top two undone in the summer. B/c of my luscious chest hair.
I had a cookout a couple weeks back. My buddy had a gold chain on and his hairy chest out. When we were in college his Dad always wore one and we use to clown on him for it. Anyway, after 6 Gumballheads, I’m buying myself a gold chain. It’s fire. I didn’t think I could get more f#ckable, but I did.

The one had a stroke. Not bad. Fine now. But is slightly gimpy. Just enough that he can’t drive. So now he has this driver who is always on call. This hasn’t been good for the two of them as they start discussing lunch around 10:30. Reach a decision by 11:30. Then send this guy out around town to bring it back. They dine like kings 🤣🤣

Proud dad moment @BradStevens. I had to pay a medical bill and wanted to make sure we had enough in the HSA for it. I had my wife open her account and I noticed one of her retirements accounts was linked to it. Right away she said you’re not buying any Bitcoin (I can’t in that account or I already would have, bitch) with it. I laughed and said were Bitcoiners. My 5 year didn’t miss a beat and said Bitcoin is an eggecennntt (he speaks broken English) coin. He followed it with buy one coin and get bubblegum.

Harris is childless, and no her adult step children don't count. How's that maternal?
“National housemother” is allegorical. Many never Trump voters are motivated by the desire for the comfort and security of national normalcy. Comfort and security is a housemother.

Trump is seen as unpredictable and chaotic while Harris is seen as the opposite. She is running on that vibe.

That comfort and security message is a lie for millions of people of the kind who would never connect with a board like this.

Reactions: ulrey
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT