ADVERTISEMENT

Damn this loss makes me sick

kurt cloverdales

All-American
Mar 3, 2020
thought this year would be different, I don't know which team and coach I hate the most in the big 10, Fran definitely moved up the list into Izzo area with his bitchy ass whining all game

Reactions: Zeke7 and mk30
Still no pure shooter
Missing FT
Scared to make 3s
Iowa & pu chuck 3s all night long and make FT
Hard to make threes when all you’re asked to do is stand still and wait and see if TJD decides to kick it back out to you.

We actually ran stuff the first 3/4 of the game. We worked the ball inside and out. And lo and behold, we hit 3s!!!! It’s a miracle.

This game isn’t rocket science.

Reactions: BigMobe
Hard to make threes when all you’re asked to do is stand still and wait and see if TJD decides to kick it back out to you.

We actually ran stuff the first 3/4 of the game. We worked the ball inside and out. And lo and behold, we hit 3s!!!! It’s a miracle.

This game isn’t rocket science.
This for sure

Guys turn down open threes in order to pass it into a heavily guarded TJD

A TJD turnaround with a defender draped on him cannot be a higher percentage shot than an open three. If it is, that open shooter cannot be on the floor

BTW, get Gunn out there. He should be in front of Galloway (I could be wrong though- just sayin)

F that sucked

There may be hexes
I miss TJD's flexes
Galloway's FT vexes

We need toughness like Sheehey flexing and clowning on guys to get back on top. It intimidates other teams

-The Buford
You are now on my ignore list for your stupid comments and signing your comments "-The Buford" - Pathetic!

• Wow
Reactions: B_Town_Buford
This for sure

Guys turn down open threes in order to pass it into a heavily guarded TJD

A TJD turnaround with a defender draped on him cannot be a higher percentage shot than an open three. If it is, that open shooter cannot be on the floor

BTW, get Gunn out there. He should be in front of Galloway (I could be wrong though- just sayin)

F that sucked
we shot 54% from the field last night.

It’s laughable people are bitching about shooting. That wasn’t a problem at all last night. Defense, turnovers, free throw shooting. IU basically led every other category. Those damn free throws…..
And rebounds. Again.

we shot 54% from the field last night.
but that's not part of the narrative these guys want to spin. We lost, so therefore the butthurt rationalizes an offense that shot over 50 from the field and over 50 from 3 -which caused IU to actually rise in offensive efficiency rating, points per possession, shooting percentage, EFG% and 3pt% on kenpom - somehow equals poor offense.

The butthurt does things to feeble weak minds..

Last edited:
Reactions: Victorbmyboy
but that's not part of the narrative these guys want to spin. We lost, so therefore the butthurt rationalizes an offense that shot over 50 from the field and over 50 from 3 -which caused IU to actually rise in offensive efficiency rating, points per possession, shooting percentage, EFG% and 3pt% on kenpom - somehow equals poor offense.

The butthurt does things to feeble weak minds..
So you do like the direction this season is heading?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT