ADVERTISEMENT

With the talent on the roster of this year's team

GeorgeStrait IU

All-American
Apr 10, 2005
and with the way things are going, Is this the worst coaching/player effort you have ever witnessed at IU? No trolling, no name calling, is this the worst you have ever witnessed at IU?
I mean even the 14-15 team started out 2-6, but fought back to finish 10-6 in the Big 10. Even that team was a Brendan Plavich halfcourt heave and a quafterfinal loss to Minnesota from makng it. Romeo year? Vonleh Year? Thoughts.

and with the way things are going, Is this the worst coaching/player effort you have ever witnessed at IU? No trolling, no name calling, is this the worst you have ever witnessed at IU?
I mean even the 14-15 team started out 2-6, but fought back to finish 10-6 in the Big 10. Even that team was a Brendan Plavich halfcourt heave and a quafterfinal loss to Minnesota from makng it. Romeo year? Vonleh Year? Thoughts.
What's the point?

I think the last Archie season where he had clearly lost the team, being booed off the floor at Lucas Oil, was worse.

Haven't given up on this year yet. It's not going well obviously, but I thought that they did better than expected at Illinois, being at their place and without Ware I expected a bloodbath but were within a minute and a few free throws of winning. That should be fixable.

13 in a row? Was that Romeo's freshman year? That was the worst, because like this team, it had some talent, and I felt like quit.

13 in a row? Was that Romeo's freshman year? That was the worst, because like this team, it had some talent, and I felt like quit.
Technically it was 12 of 13, with the one W being versus MSU (on the road, IIRC), which just goes to show how bad those other 12 losses were.

Not the worst but probably the biggest waste of a season I have seen. The potential was there with an impressive front court set up but no guards at all and still none being recruited for next year is a huge head scratcher

Not the worst but probably the biggest waste of a season I have seen. The potential was there with an impressive front court set up but no guards at all and still none being recruited for next year is a huge head scratcher
No guards will be what brings Woodson down in the near future. Going all on fland was high riskand it backfired.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT