ADVERTISEMENT

Dameshek tweet

Well he's got a Twitter checkmark and a bunch of followers, that makes him more credible than many of us.

Please God let this happen I won't ever have to get back on this worthless blog to discuss my displeasures with the coaching staff...........PLEASE

Reactions: ncthomas31
Please God let this happen I won't ever have to get back on this worthless blog to discuss my displeasures with the coaching staff...........PLEASE

come on Vic...we know that’s not true. I could say the same thing but let’s be honest...I’d be lying to myself. Part of being a Hoosier fan is bitching when things go south and then immediately eating crow and praising the team as the greatest

I wrote this on another thread but I am not getting my hopes up until I see Brad at a press conference being introduced as the new coach.

Actually, I might not feel safe with being happy until the contract is signed and the ink is dry.

Remember, Dakich took a job, was announced and then backed out. Not saying that BS would do that but.......

Reactions: 76-1 and IUgradman
I wrote this on another thread but I am not getting my hopes up until I see Brad at a press conference being introduced as the new coach.
C'mon. You don't already have your hopes up? If so, you are better than I and I promised myself I wouldn't allow myself to go there. But desperation and wishful thinking is dangerous.

Reactions: 76-1
You are the biggest clown of all.......................We'd still have ARchie if you were the AD
Probably not. I’ve said I’d replace him if we could afford to and apparently we could. Dolson’s fund raising experience and skills are apparently outstanding. Glad he’s AD rather than a clown like you who thought firing Archie after one year was appropriate.

Probably not. I’ve said I’d replace him if we could afford to and apparently we could. Dolson’s fund raising experience and skills are apparently outstanding. Glad he’s AD rather than a clown like you who thought firing Archie after one year was appropriate.
If Archie would have snuck into the tourney you'd be all in keeping him, nobody believes you anymore, just leave OK

If Archie would have snuck into the tourney you'd be all in keeping him, nobody believes you anymore, just leave OK
Of course he almost certainly wouldn’t have been fired if IU got into the tournament. You’d have to be dumb to think he would have been. I’m sure you would have, which would be proof of that.

Last edited:
Of course he almost certainly wouldn’t have fired if IU got into the tournament. You’d have to be dumb to think he would have been. I’m sure you would have, which would be proof of that.
So we were right to be rooting against Him........You are such a fool.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT