ADVERTISEMENT

Dakich rant on Bob Knight

Status
Not open for further replies.

TR32

All-American
Nov 20, 2009
If you didn't hear it, Dakich ripped relentlessly into his perceived hypocrisy of the concept that Knight always said that playing at IU was a lifelong commitment because you are playing for John Doe Farmer from Blanketsville and Jenny lee Jones from the hair salon (or whatever- you get the point). He said Knight would give the players notes/letters from people around the state supporting the program so that they understood it was bigger than just them, it was for Indiana.
He then went on to say that Knight's NOT going to the 1976 reunion was a massive hypocrisy and it made him a very small and petty man (paraphrasing- the point was clear) for not swallowing his own bitterness for Indiana and honoring his 1976 team for his players and for the fans.

Here's what I'll say. I realize that Dakich was indeed slighted badly by Knight when he left town. And there is bound to be a lot of negative viewpoints from first hand accounts by Dan- basically, he was there a long time and was right along side Knight for many a tirade and probably a ton that we as fans don't know about, and once that relationship went south- well, it makes it pretty tough for him to see much of a positive in the apparent "slight" by Knight NOT coming to the ceremony.

But when you look at it, this is what happened with Coach Knight. He was fired by Indiana. He felt it was unjust, he took it to heart, and he left. He didn't call out IU or constantly resurface saying all sorts nonsense (other than at his alma mater which I admit was tough to watch). I don't think it is fair to say that Knight has done any sort of injustice to the fans or to his team by not coming back. I'm sure a lot of you would vividly recall that he might say something about how it was Indiana's team of student athletes that won the undefeated championship for Indiana and not the coaches. And if pushed he would likely say he wouldn't want anything going on with him to detract from what they achieved and that it would just be a distraction if he showed up. I could see him saying those things.

I admit that I wouldn't have been surprised if he returned for that particular group of guys because I think they would be the ones he'd return for. But there is really no story at all when he hasn't returned, he hasn't commented and he hasn't really done anything to negatively effect the outcome of the evening other than do what he was asked to do by the university, and that is go away. And to maybe take one little poke back at Dakich, (and I have a lot of respect for him), Dan does regularly say on his show- "they told him to leave, so he left" about Knight. He has said it more than once, that is for sure. But I don't disparage Dakich's current opinion of his former coach. It's sad to see them at odds, because I always enjoyed what I perceived to be a lot of similarities in the two of them and felt that Dak had a lot of similar personality traits.

One thing about Knight that I'm sure he would not have liked was the additional banner being unveiled. They went 32-0 and won the NCAA title. They put up a banner in Assembly Hall. Do we need another one? Does 40 years mean something different than 25 years or 50 years? It is possible that that team will never all be together again with Coach Knight but that was never some kind of promise from the coaching staff. Being beloved by the fan base, as he may have said over and over, was something the players would be a part of for a long time. Does Coach turn down autograph seekers from Indiana? Has he negatively responded to fans? I don't see the connection that would make this particular no show so despicable in Dakich's view, although he is certainly entitled to his opinion and certainly has a lot of knowledge on Bob Knight.

Coach wasn't there for the 1987 reunion, but what if he had shown up for that one but not this one? Would that make things better or worse? After all, he never promised to return after being fired. Knight is a pretty black and white kind of guy and a nice psychological profile could be written on him, I'm sure, if he gave someone the opportunity. He was rejected and that is that.

Personally, I think you have to take it for what it is- a disappointment from a fan's view to not get the chance to applaud him in Assembly Hall one last time, and a travesty that Indiana University has not renamed anything in his honor, whether he show up or not. The truth is that the 1976 team was not going 32-0 without Bob Knight on the sideline. But Coach may have made a permanent decision to not return, for his own reasons, and instead of calling that petty or selfish or small, I'd just call it his choice, and unfortunate. I don't think everyone should feel the same way by a rejection. Some people take things differently than others. Knight walked away and left it all behind. I'm sure it would not be easy coming back. Dakich wasn't there for 29 years before he got fired as head coach, and he can always call Bloomington his alma matter, and Indiana basketball his own team. He was a player and a student at IU. It's a different situation.

If you didn't hear it, Dakich ripped relentlessly into his perceived hypocrisy of the concept that Knight always said that playing at IU was a lifelong commitment because you are playing for John Doe Farmer from Blanketsville and Jenny lee Jones from the hair salon (or whatever- you get the point). He said Knight would give the players notes/letters from people around the state supporting the program so that they understood it was bigger than just them, it was for Indiana.
He then went on to say that Knight's NOT going to the 1976 reunion was a massive hypocrisy and it made him a very small and petty man (paraphrasing- the point was clear) for not swallowing his own bitterness for Indiana and honoring his 1976 team for his players and for the fans.

Here's what I'll say. I realize that Dakich was indeed slighted badly by Knight when he left town. And there is bound to be a lot of negative viewpoints from first hand accounts by Dan- basically, he was there a long time and was right along side Knight for many a tirade and probably a ton that we as fans don't know about, and once that relationship went south- well, it makes it pretty tough for him to see much of a positive in the apparent "slight" by Knight NOT coming to the ceremony.

But when you look at it, this is what happened with Coach Knight. He was fired by Indiana. He felt it was unjust, he took it to heart, and he left. He didn't call out IU or constantly resurface saying all sorts nonsense (other than at his alma mater which I admit was tough to watch). I don't think it is fair to say that Knight has done any sort of injustice to the fans or to his team by not coming back. I'm sure a lot of you would vividly recall that he might say something about how it was Indiana's team of student athletes that won the undefeated championship for Indiana and not the coaches. And if pushed he would likely say he wouldn't want anything going on with him to detract from what they achieved and that it would just be a distraction if he showed up. I could see him saying those things.

I admit that I wouldn't have been surprised if he returned for that particular group of guys because I think they would be the ones he'd return for. But there is really no story at all when he hasn't returned, he hasn't commented and he hasn't really done anything to negatively effect the outcome of the evening other than do what he was asked to do by the university, and that is go away. And to maybe take one little poke back at Dakich, (and I have a lot of respect for him), Dan does regularly say on his show- "they told him to leave, so he left" about Knight. He has said it more than once, that is for sure. But I don't disparage Dakich's current opinion of his former coach. It's sad to see them at odds, because I always enjoyed what I perceived to be a lot of similarities in the two of them and felt that Dak had a lot of similar personality traits.

One thing about Knight that I'm sure he would not have liked was the additional banner being unveiled. They went 32-0 and won the NCAA title. They put up a banner in Assembly Hall. Do we need another one? Does 40 years mean something different than 25 years or 50 years? It is possible that that team will never all be together again with Coach Knight but that was never some kind of promise from the coaching staff. Being beloved by the fan base, as he may have said over and over, was something the players would be a part of for a long time. Does Coach turn down autograph seekers from Indiana? Has he negatively responded to fans? I don't see the connection that would make this particular no show so despicable in Dakich's view, although he is certainly entitled to his opinion and certainly has a lot of knowledge on Bob Knight.

Coach wasn't there for the 1987 reunion, but what if he had shown up for that one but not this one? Would that make things better or worse? After all, he never promised to return after being fired. Knight is a pretty black and white kind of guy and a nice psychological profile could be written on him, I'm sure, if he gave someone the opportunity. He was rejected and that is that.

Personally, I think you have to take it for what it is- a disappointment from a fan's view to not get the chance to applaud him in Assembly Hall one last time, and a travesty that Indiana University has not renamed anything in his honor, whether he show up or not. The truth is that the 1976 team was not going 32-0 without Bob Knight on the sideline. But Coach may have made a permanent decision to not return, for his own reasons, and instead of calling that petty or selfish or small, I'd just call it his choice, and unfortunate. I don't think everyone should feel the same way by a rejection. Some people take things differently than others. Knight walked away and left it all behind. I'm sure it would not be easy coming back. Dakich wasn't there for 29 years before he got fired as head coach, and he can always call Bloomington his alma matter, and Indiana basketball his own team. He was a player and a student at IU. It's a different situation.
He is a childish,vindictive,hypocritical,bitter,grumpy old man. And he will go to his grave that way, kinda sad really.

I think what you wrote is really kind and well-written. I must say, however, I happened to be working in Columbus when Knight made his return to Ohio State. I was in the gym at OSU the night they honored him. It was far, far, far from classy. The whole evening - from beginning to end - not just what was shown on television - was a slam against IU. I didn't like that. And, at the end of the day, though I appreciate some of the things he did for the school, he, personally, WAS a string of off-the-court incidents. By the time we got video evidence that the guy was grabbing kids by the throat in anger, it was beyond apparent that the university had to move on. I'm sure I'm in the minority, but, frankly, I think too much respect and reverence are afforded to him. He was a bully. I respect Dakich for standing up to him.

I agreed with everything that DD said yesterday and from what I heard from the callers yesterday a lot of fans agreed with him

Reactions: myrtlefan
Why don't we rename the university after him? And while we are at it how about changing from the Hoosiers to the "Little Generals". He is obviously the greatest person who has ever lived. I still can't sleep at night knowing that he was wronged so terribly more than 15 years ago.

Reactions: CC Mac
I think it's probably time that we all move on from Coach Knight.

Yep.

At one point in time, I'd have been disappointed that he didn't come to something like the '76 team reunion. Eventually I became ambivalent. Now, I'd just as soon he stayed away.

I'm proud of our program's past. But I'm far more concerned about its present and future.

Here's my opinion. Why is everyone continuing to talk about it? Knight hasn't...why should we? The man has made his decision. Let it be.

In terms of Dakich rant. Mixed emotions on that. In part I suppose DD has an obligation to give his opinion. Not as a former player/coach....but as a radio/media guy. His rant sounded a bit more personal but it's his opinion.

Regardless of what DD thinks about himself and his hard work/abilities,etc.....he wouldn't be anywhere near the place he is today without Knight and his experiences at IU under Knight. Just wouldn't...and I hope he never forgets that part.

Knight could not care less about IU. Why anyone would give a darn about anything he has to say is beyond me. I hope IU never names anything after him. He does not deserve the honor.

Reactions: YOTHN
TR....have to respectfully disagree with you, I loved Bob Knight as the coach at Indiana, but since his firing, he has taken many occasions to bad-mouth IU and its former administrators at the time of his firing. IU has to shoulder some of the blame for his behavior, because as long as he was winning, it was tolerated and they looked the other way. However, when he was no longer successful at the level he had been, it became insufferable. I will always say that Knight should have been fired, but fired for the reasons that would have been real: 1) had not won the Big Ten since '93, and wasn't even really competitive with many 5th-7th place finishes, he couldn't beat Kentucky or Purdue (the two main rivals) on even a remotely consistent basis, and recruiting had fallen off.

Bob Knight should have swallowed his pride, been the bigger man, and come back for the celebration, just as he should have come back when AJ Guyton personally invited him to his HOF induction. IU has reached out many times to Knight and tried to let him know that the current regime would welcome him back, but he refuses, and that is his decision, but DD was right to call him out for not showing up for those guys on Tuesday. Yes, it may very well be the last time you can get all of them together again, as they are now in their 60s, and at least one of them has already passed away.

Reactions: AtlantaIU
I listened to Dakich's bit. I'm proud of him for having the stones to (very) publicly say what I suspect a lot of former IU players probably think...but don't dare say.

He knows that this will forever put him outside of Knight's graces, if he wasn't already. But if RMK makes it such that you can either be loyal to him or loyal to IU, but not both, then that's his choice.

Knight himself used to say that our jerseys never say "Buckner" or "Woodson" or "Alford", they say "Indiana." He's right about that. They also never said "Knight."

Yeah, Knight had our support when he was fired but our support and his anger was geared towards the leadership at IU at that time, nothing else. Everyone has since left the university and in at least one case the earth. What's left at IU is everything that was great about his time for him, was great to him and gave him so much of ourselves to him. We defended him to the ground and beyond as was proven. To be so scorned that you can't see that the only people you're hurting now is PURELY the people who cared the most.

So.......forget him. Now he's a selfish, pompous, ignorant old man who thinks he created basketball. I have been and am done with him. The end.

He is a bitter, sad old man. No one works for IU anymore that had anything to do with his firing, actually most are dead now. So why would he take it out on the fans who adored him so much. Also Dakich was with Knight for 17 years and also was coach that didn't get the job after being the interim coach but he doesn't have hard feelings.

Last edited:
I think he still could have shown up and met with the '76 team without going to the IU-related events or "overshadowing" anyone. He's certainly found time to do events in Indiana when he gets paid to do so.

I think he still could have shown up and met with the '76 team without going to the IU-related events or "overshadowing" anyone. He's certainly found time to do events in Indiana when he gets paid to do so.
He still comes to Bloomington to visit with Bob Hammel. Buckner said on the radio the other day he is now on the outs with Coach Knight because he chose to go to the reunion.

But again, why hate the University? It's merely the old guard that was to blame and where every ounce of anger should be laid. What's left now is everything good that represented what made Bob who he was. This stick it to IU thing is ridiculous. Why? It only made sense back 17 years ago.

Dakich may be correct, but he went on too long about it. I understand that is Dakich.

Knight has returned to the state for lectures and public appearances. He just hasn't been on campus that we know of. He isn't avoiding the fans and I have no idea what his relationship is with his players. I would have liked it if he had come back for Landon Turner's senior speech several years ago. Even before he was fired, he probably would not want or need to be the focus of a celebration like we had Tuesday night.

I will cheer if he ever comes back. I hope I am in AH if it happens. I am not going to be hurt if it never happens. I suspect he is retired from coaching, TV, and may give a few speeches, but we won't see much of Knight until we get news some day in the future that he has passed away.

I'll never forget the basketball camp I attended after the '75 season and I still remember sitting in the first row on the floor listening to him pass on his knowledge of the game. I remember Scott May and Quinn Buckner demonstrating fundamentals of the game (May still had a cast on his arm). Most of all, I remember Knight telling me to pass the ball after bringing the ball up the court and shooting a long jump shot during a scrimmage. I still have the letter with his signature inviting me to the camp.

He doesn't owe me anything and I am okay if he never returns. I believe he knows he is welcome to return and we should continue to invite him to events, but not expect he will come.

You are certainly supposing a lot of things in your post that Knight might have said or thought. Maybe in your mind those are thoughts that you would like him to have as for him to appear more humane and rational than he truly is. But truth be told, without the NCAA banners he would have been fired many different times over his 29 years. It was always supposed to be about the team but as always it's "do as I say not what I do" for him. No statue for you!!!

Dakich may be correct, but he went on too long about it. I understand that is Dakich.

Knight has returned to the state for lectures and public appearances. He just hasn't been on campus that we know of. He isn't avoiding the fans and I have no idea what his relationship is with his players. I would have liked it if he had come back for Landon Turner's senior speech several years ago. Even before he was fired, he probably would not want or need to be the focus of a celebration like we had Tuesday night.

I will cheer if he ever comes back. I hope I am in AH if it happens. I am not going to be hurt if it never happens. I suspect he is retired from coaching, TV, and may give a few speeches, but we won't see much of Knight until we get news some day in the future that he has passed away.

I'll never forget the basketball camp I attended after the '75 season and I still remember sitting in the first row on the floor listening to him pass on his knowledge of the game. I remember Scott May and Quinn Buckner demonstrating fundamentals of the game (May still had a cast on his arm). Most of all, I remember Knight telling me to pass the ball after bringing the ball up the court and shooting a long jump shot during a scrimmage. I still have the letter with his signature inviting me to the camp.

He doesn't owe me anything and I am okay if he never returns. I believe he knows he is welcome to return and we should continue to invite him to events, but not expect he will come.

I don't know why we keep saying he does or doesn't "owe" us anything. I don't send holiday cards to my friends because I "owe" them. I do it because of how much they mean to me and my life. It's a sign of appreciation. His ignorance has NOTHING to do with him owing a single thing to IU. If he owed us something, we would take him to court. What we're saying is that he is a rude and selfish individual who could care less about anyone who doesn't worship him at his feet. And even those that did worship him at his feet means little to him now that he's no longer paid by the university you support.

Knight doesn't owe IU or the fans anything.

What was wrong with 76 championship banner that's been hanging for forty years?

I'm wondering whether Knight might not be dealing with some dementia issues. His confusion/sleeping while appearing on television plus ESPN's non-renewal of his contract suggest that his current mental capacity might be diminishing noticeably.

I don't know why we keep saying he does or doesn't "owe" us anything. I don't send holiday cards to my friends because I "owe" them. I do it because of how much they mean to me and my life. It's a sign of appreciation. His ignorance has NOTHING to do with him owing a single thing to IU. If he owed us something, we would take him to court. What we're saying is that he is a rude and selfish individual who could care less about anyone who doesn't worship him at his feet. And even those that did worship him at his feet means little to him now that he's no longer paid by the university you support.
Knight is not obligated to do anything at all for IU. He is free to do as he pleases. I don't know if he is tormented every day about his firing, or rarely thinks about it. Either way, there isn't any reason he has to represent, or support the school. If he isn't being unfairly critical of the school or the student athletes, then he isn't being rude.

If he felt the need to be worshiped, he would come back. Where else would he get his ego stroked more?

Who said there was anything wrong with it? It's still there.

The new one is in recognition of the team recently being named the greatest champion in the history of the tournament by the NCAA. It was for the 75th anniversary.

Bob Knight hung a banner for the 83 Big Ten championship team, the 75 "UPI" championship team, and NIT championship team. I don't see how continuing to honor our greatest team is somehow bad. That banner will hang over the new club area named for them, so it will work out well. The statue will be nice too.

I'm wondering whether Knight might not be dealing with some dementia issues. His confusion/sleeping while appearing on television plus ESPN's non-renewal of his contract suggest that his current mental capacity might be diminishing noticeably.
I have wondered about that. Something wasn't right at the end of his run at ESPN. He is a private person and we aren't likely to hear much about him.

Coach Knight also put up a separate banner for one team...the 83 team.

This is a new banner that is from the '76 team being voted as the #1 March Madness team. It isn't a big deal either way.

It was interesting that they announced at the game that a statue will be erected outside the new south end of the '76 team. I am curious what that will look like.

Knight is not obligated to do anything at all for IU. He is free to do as he pleases. I don't know if he is tormented every day about his firing, or rarely thinks about it. Either way, there isn't any reason he has to represent, or support the school. If he isn't being unfairly critical of the school or the student athletes, then he isn't being rude.

If he felt the need to be worshiped, he would come back. Where else would he get his ego stroked more?

Ok seriously. In response to a conversation where I stated that I don't understand why people think Bob does or doesn't owe us anything, someone responds that Knight isn't obligated to do anything at all for IU. Everyone completely understands and knows Bob doesn't owe or is obligated anyone anything. This is done so this argument needs to be retired and stored away forever.

The problem with him ignoring everything and everyone is that he's hurting the people who gave him everything he got to enjoy in life. If I stopped showing up for family holidays, people wouldn't be upset because I'm OBLIGATED to go. They'd be upset because it shows that I have no heart. That's what everyone is saying. If we thought he was obligated to show up then we would take him to court. He's not obligated. He's merely a selfish prick.

And before it even gets to that point, it's not for me. I seriously hope he never shows up because it shows his true colors. Where I speak up is for the people who he tutored and played a big part in their lives. Those are the ones he's hurting. It's senseless and ignorant.

Knight was a tremendous coach and his success from '72-'93 at IU was amazing! Having said that, he has/had personal demons that have drowned a lot of his on-the-court success. It's a shame he can't bury the hatchet with IU, but life goes on. IF IU had a new basketball coach who could put them back in the truly elite category, the fans would truly move on.

Ok seriously. In response to a conversation where I stated that I don't understand why people think Bob does or doesn't owe us anything, someone responds that Knight isn't obligated to do anything at all for IU. Everyone completely understands and knows Bob doesn't owe or is obligated anyone anything. This is done so this argument needs to be retired and stored away forever.

The problem with him ignoring everything and everyone is that he's hurting the people who gave him everything he got to enjoy in life. If I stopped showing up for family holidays, people wouldn't be upset because I'm OBLIGATED to go. They'd be upset because it shows that I have no heart. That's what everyone is saying. If we thought he was obligated to show up then we would take him to court. He's not obligated. He's merely a selfish prick.

And before it even gets to that point, it's not for me. I seriously hope he never shows up because it shows his true colors. Where I speak up is for the people who he tutored and played a big part in their lives. Those are the ones he's hurting. It's senseless and ignorant.
I am willing to bet he would accept a phone call from any former player. He took a call recently from an SI reporter on this very subject. Players and former staff can exchange letters, emails, and can meet in person if that is convenient.

It is his choice if he wants to stand on the AH floor while we cheer for him. He has made his choice. He said his goodbye that day he met with students outside on campus.

Your comparison doesn't wash. RMK isn't your uncle who won't visit on Christmas. He's the greatest coach in the history of IU. You also clearly believe RMK does owe something to you and the university, never mind that he gave you three championships, an undefeated season and basically the best years of his life. Just admit it. When you and your ilk proclaim that you hope he never shows up, you're being more petty about it than he ever has. At least he has some justification.

If he never comes back, I'm fine with his decision. If by some miracle he ever does come back, I will welcome him with open arms. I suspect most fans would do the same. The way I feel about him is unconditional. The prevailing attitude here is disappointing to say the least.

I seriously hope he never shows up because it shows his true colors. Where I speak up is for the people who he tutored and played a big part in their lives. Those are the ones he's hurting. It's senseless and ignorant.

Is there concrete evidence that Knight hasn't maintained communication lines with his former players? Skipping ceremonies doesn't necessarily mean he's dissolved all those past relationships.

I am willing to bet he would accept a phone call from any former player. He took a call recently from an SI reporter on this very subject. Players and former staff can exchange letters, emails, and can meet in person if that is convenient.

It is his choice if he wants to stand on the AH floor while we cheer for him. He has made his choice. He said his goodbye that day he met with students outside on campus.
According to Buckner he is on the outs with RMK because of going to the celebration and I would bet that it is that way with any of the players who came for the celebration.

Reactions: YOTHN

This is the way I see it as well. I was lucky enough to have IU basketball introduced to me at a very young age. My Dad and Uncle had been fanatical about the Vans and the pre-Assembly Hall Hurryin' Hoosiers. I was born in 66 and my earliest memories are about IU basketball and football. It's strange that the earliest memory isn't about a birthday party, christmas or some other big family event. In Indiana though, my story is probably not really that unusual.

Knight and his teams filled my youth and early adult years with the greatest gift that a Hoosier boy could ask for. Now I'm supposed to pretend to be hurt that he doesn't return for a bit of theatrics. The truth is the majority of the fans today don't like him anyway and the whole thing is just a sham, as well as another opportunity to beat the "Bob's Bad" drum.

I've loved Indiana for as long as I can remember and Bob Knight has not hurt me. What does hurt me is watching the brand of basketball that I've had to suffer the last 15 years. I don't think Knight receiving a bogus round of applause would have fixed that.

It's a manufactured drama by those who want to make a drama of pretty much everything. It's not a drama to me because I don't expect him to return and it doesn't matter one way or the other. Frankly I'd be slightly disappointed if he did.

IU bball isn't IU bball without Bob Knight. However he wants to proceed is entirely up to him. This is a non-story imo. Enough drama and let the man live in peace.

If Bob Knight had spent the years since his firing publically trashing IU or focusing on IU in general in the public domain....then yes, it could be construed as some obscure form of hypocrisy. Knight has done none of that. He has gone out of his way to avoid public discourse about IU. His divorce has been complete and permanent....and I find absolutely no hypocrisy in that. His life lessons to student athletes about a lifelong commitment were genuine. Knight himself was a lifelong commit to IU.....until Miles Brand and the university changed that.

I couldn't disagree with Dakich more. For those who disagree with Knight about his refusal to reconnect with IU...that is a fact of life that they will have to live with.

It is very simple. The people who fired him are long gone and the university has reached out to him and invited him back. The current administration has no obligation to apologize for what happened with a past administration who fired a certain individual nor should they be required to do so.
The ball is now in RMK court and he is choosing the path he wishes to take. It appears the university means less to him then his ego at this time and that is his choice. I choose to move on and live in the present and he appears to want to live in the past. That is his decision and nothing anybody says or does will change his actions.

If Bob Knight had spent the years since his firing publically trashing IU or focusing on IU in general in the public domain....then yes, it could be construed as some obscure form of hypocrisy. Knight has done none of that. He has gone out of his way to avoid public discourse about IU. His divorce has been complete and permanent....and I find absolutely no hypocrisy in that. His life lessons to student athletes about a lifelong commitment were genuine. Knight himself was a lifelong commit to IU.....until Miles Brand and the university changed that.

I couldn't disagree with Dakich more. For those who disagree with Knight about his refusal to reconnect with IU...that is a fact of life that they will have to live with.
I couldn't care less if he came back or not but what I don't like is that RMK has tried to keep the former players from coming back to IU. I also don't like that players are in the dog house if they go back to IU or seem to support IU in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT