ADVERTISEMENT

D allows two plays to go 75 yards? UNACCEPTABLE

Number 1, the WR went up and made a play. He was covered and covered well. Is what it is there.

Number two Lewerke broke that run off by a MASSIVE block in the back in the middle of the field right in front of Lewerke as he made his cut.

That's tough.

If anything Ball should know to just let Lewerke score there.

It took this program 25 years to find a Tom Allen to run an excellent defense here at IU. It was crazy to think we could just pick one out of the air to be as good. Might take another 25...

Reactions: iueyedoc99
It took this program 25 years to find a Tom Allen to run an excellent defense here at IU. It was crazy to think we could just pick one out of the air to be as good. Might take another 25...

I think Wommack’s time is limited. As the losses mount, I think Allen will start calling the defense again.

Now if he needs a guy to talk smack about how his defense is going to shut someone down, then Womack’s the guy, other wise he needs to go home every night and thank his lucky stars he got to cash a paycheck this week......this guy is just not ready for big boy football!!!

Reactions: iulb
What a wasted gem by Penix!

Allen needs to take the D play calling duties from Wommack immediately.
That's what I said. Fire Wommack now or move him to help Inge with Special Teams.

The D can't stop anyone when they have to. It's like watching a Kevin Wilson Defense all over again.

Hoping Allen takes over the Defense immediately.

Reactions: iulb
I don't know, how much can you blame the DC when we let Lewerke run all over us? Does the DC tackle?

Hate to see Allen back getting micro but think he knows he will need to focus on D & special teams and leave DeBoer alone, he’s fine.
CTA “getting macro” has had much less upside than CTA not being the DC has hurt us to this point.

I don’t know the details but I kind if assume KW was who we could get on the cheap to save $$$ for a decent OC.

It is similar to CKW except CKW didn’t know what he was looking at. CTA does and clearly ain’t happy about it! So CKW was just generally pissed but CTA is very specifically pissed. There is a difference!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT