ADVERTISEMENT

Cuomo “The case never should have been brought”

I am not a member of a cult. I told Hickory to quit lying or I will ban him. If he lies again I will ban him
I didn't lie. Should i go apeshit over you calling me a liar?

Also, I am not the only poster here that has made the cult accusation towards another poster.

You just can't handle the accusation being directed at you and you think your mod powers exist solely to make sure no one insults you while everyone else is fair game, especially if they are a dirty liberal

Last edited:
I never lied. Also, I am not the only poster here that has made the cult accusation towards another poster.

You just can't handle the accusation being directed at you and you think your mod powers exist solely to make sure no one insults you while everyone else is fair game, especially if they are a dirty liberal
Buh-Bye!

Reactions: Mas-sa-suta
I will tell you @TheOriginalHappyGoat is a little bitch cocksucker but if you had interest in food and beverage I would invest in him at the right time. He’s a nerd. Lawyer. More disciplined and smarter than the usual people you find in the industry. And has a wealth of experience in the field. That combo makes him a much safer bet for anyone interested in investing. He’d be a good one to back for all of that shit. I certainly would
Emergency dishwasher....?

I’ve never once bothered you about what you said to or about me. I am not taking Hickory lying about me. I can’t do anything about a Mod lying but I am not taking it from Hickory.

I’ve banned one person on here and I unbanned them within the hour.
I'd say now's a good time to start

Also, I am not the only poster here that has made the cult accusation towards another poster.

So are you saying I am a cult member?

You lie nonstop. It’d be one thing if you were just a gadfly but you’re so much worse. A stupid bad faith ubiquitous poster. Cancer to a board

I will tell you @TheOriginalHappyGoat is a little bitch cocksucker but if you had interest in food and beverage I would invest in him at the right time. He’s a nerd. Lawyer. More disciplined and smarter than the usual people you find in the industry. And has a wealth of experience in the field. That combo makes him a much safer bet for anyone interested in investing. He’d be a good one to back for all of that shit. I certainly would
What award winning restaurant does he manage?

So are you saying I am a cult member?
Am I allowed to answer?

I think trump is the closest a politician has ever come in my lifetime to being a cult leader given his behavior of you are either with me or you're the enemy/rino. the excessive amount of devotion shown by his followers is very cult-like. They can't fathom admitting anything he has done is wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Am I allowed to answer?

I think trump is the closest a politician has ever come in my lifetime to being a cult leader given the excessive amount of devotion shown by his followers. It is very cult-like.
Am I allowed to answer?

I think trump is the closest a politician has ever come in my lifetime to being a cult leader given the excessive amount of devotion shown by his followers. It is very cult-like.
Shut up. You have a child’s understanding of politics, public policy, administration, and law. You’re an opinionated dolt who has zero business posting on these matters. Just a dumb fck with no redeeming qualities

Shut up. You have a child’s understanding of politics, public policy, administration, and law. You’re an opinionated dolt who has zero business posting on these matters. Just a dumb fck with no redeeming qualities
You may hate the guy, but Hickory is the only one behaving like an adult in this entire conversation you guys are all having.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and Bowlmania
You may hate the guy, but Hickory is the only one behaving like an adult in this entire conversation you guys are all having.
Too bad his posting history is despicable. It’s bad faith. Yabbuts. Disregards facts presented then posts the same thing like a shill. Insults would dissipate if you got rid of posting like that. Don’t lose the forest for the trees

He’s a pos poster who is a cancer to debate

Reactions: DANC and jet812
Am I allowed to answer?

Nice answer. I am not a member of a cult. The only serious arguments between me and my wife have been
about politics and Trump specifically.

We didn’t agree on me voting for Haley. We didn’t agree when I said if you listen to one speech at one rally, you don’t need to watch another because all the speeches are the same. She particularly got pissed when mocked Trump’s speeches. I won’t do that again. She disagreed with me that he needs to stay calm and no childish name calling during the debate. I could go on.

I told you before we could post like we’re in open court. Good on me. But you can’t have yabbut posters devoid of support who do nothing but serve as gadflies. Then target those who retaliate you’re like a ref missing the original foul. Not you but certainly mark

Reactions: DANC and stollcpa
I told you before we could post like we’re in open court. Good on me. But you can’t have yabbut posters devoid of support who do nothing but serve as gadflies. Then target those who retaliate you’re like a ref missing the original foul. Not you but certainly mark
You are too quick to look at the name of the poster and then respond to that. If anyone other than Hickory made his posts in this thread, you wouldn't be responding the way you are now.

There’s a reason it’s hickory. It’s bc of his posting style. Zero content. Bad faith. Yabbuts. There is no one worse. I don’t need to see the name. That’s responsive.
It's responsive in the sense that you are actually agreeing with me. Nothing Hickory has posted in this thread deserves this kind of scorn. You are responding to his name, not his content.

Reactions: Bowlmania
It's responsive in the sense that you are actually agreeing with me. Nothing Hickory has posted in this thread deserves this kind of scorn. You are responding to his name, not his content.
Im not agreeing with you. I don’t care about this thread. Get off this thread. History. Of. Posting. The board. Who cares about this thread. Why would anyone care about a single thread

Im not agreeing with you. I don’t care about this thread. Get off this thread. History. Of. Posting. The board. Who cares about this thread. Why would anyone care about a single thread
Let’s go Murt clap clap let’s go Murt clap clap let’s go Murt clap clap Let’s go Murt clap clap let’s go Murt clap clap let’s go Murt clap clap Let’s go Murt clap clap let’s go Murt clap clap let’s go Murt clap clap Let’s go Murt clap clap let’s go Murt clap clap let’s go Murt clap clap Let’s go Murt clap clap let’s go Murt clap clap let’s go Murt clap clap Let’s go Murt clap clap let’s go Murt clap clap let’s go Murt clap clap Let’s go Murt clap clap let’s go Murt clap clap let’s go Murt clap clap Let’s go Murt clap clap let’s go Murt clap clap let’s go Murt clap clap Let’s go Murt clap clap let’s go Murt clap clap let’s go Murt clap clap Let’s go Murt clap clap let’s go Murt clap clap let’s go Murt clap clap

Too bad his posting history is despicable. It’s bad faith. Yabbuts. Disregards facts presented then posts the same thing like a shill.
Perfect description of a guy on your team. I won't name names, but his starts with "D" and ends with "C," and he likes all caps.

You’re fine with their posting but have an issue with DANC. Gtfo.
I'm not fine with everything they post but you described them in a way that was not close to accurate.

And, for the record, DANC is unquestionably the biggest shitposter here and is probably behind only one other guy in terms of the number of vile insults he hurls at other posters.

I'm not fine with everything they post but you described them in a way that was not close to accurate.

And, for the record, DANC is unquestionably the biggest shitposter here and is probably behind only one other guy in terms of the number of vile insults he hurls at other posters.
I care less about insults than bad faith posting. I insult you and you insult me but we are both arguing a point. Attempting to marshal support for same. Debating. That’s vastly better than bad faith posting. Insults are nothing. Bad faith posting renders a board useless. What is there to discuss at that point? Words with friends is a better distraction. The actual water cooler is better

Nice answer. I am not a member of a cult. The only serious arguments between me and my wife have been
about politics and Trump specifically.

We didn’t agree on me voting for Haley. We didn’t agree when I said if you listen to one speech at one rally, you don’t need to watch another because all the speeches are the same. She particularly got pissed when mocked Trump’s speeches. I won’t do that again. She disagreed with me that he needs to stay calm and no childish name calling during the debate. I could go on.
Most, if not all, posters would describe themselves as not being cult-like, hyper-partisan or any other term that would make them look extreme. But if asked posters to describe those on the flip side of the political divide, most would get labeled as extreme.

All we see is what you post on here and generally it is always in defense of Trump. You don't seem willing to even consider that he did something wrong and that it must be everyone else out to get him.

You may not as far down the Trump rabbit hole as others but from my perspective you don't seem that far off.

Most, if not all, posters would describe themselves as not being cult-like, hyper-partisan or any other term that would make them look extreme.

All we see is what you post on here and generally it is always in defense of Trump. You don't seem willing to even consider that he did something wrong and that it must be everyone else out to get him.

You may not as far down the Trump rabbit hole as others but from my perspective you don't seem that far off.
No one on this board is worse than you. Ranger spotted it day one. How many times have you posted the Dem blm stuff and I literally show you the convention cori bush etc and you carry on and repeat it. You’re a liar and a cancer to the board. Mods will eventually be switched and you will be permanently banned.

Reactions: DANC and jet812
Because my point was entirely about this thread. I wasn't discussing the history of shit. I was simply pointing out that Hickory has done nothing in this thread to deserve the kind of vitriol you are spewing at him, so you are obviously responding to his name, rather than his content. That's it.

Because my point was entirely about this thread. I wasn't discussing the history of shit. I was simply pointing out that Hickory has done nothing in this thread to deserve the kind of vitriol you are spewing at him, so you are obviously responding to his name, rather than his content. That's it.
Lol I don’t care about this thread. Good grief get some perspective

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT