ADVERTISEMENT

Crime is down

Big piece about downtown St. Louis in today’s WSJ. Looks awful.
Dems/progressives destroyed the city. Just got rid of a Soros prosecutor. Safety is 1st. People don’t feel safe they leave. Business is hard to attract and retain. Tax revenue falls. Schools suffer. More reasons to leave. And it’s not just downtown. It’s the entire city save a few areas. But the blacks and libs keep voting the same way and don’t understand why cori bush politicians aren’t making things better. The doom loop

Dems/progressives destroyed the city. Just got rid of a Soros prosecutor. Safety is 1st. People don’t feel safe they leave. Business is hard to attract and retain. Tax revenue falls. Schools suffer. More reasons to leave. And it’s not just downtown. It’s the entire city save a few areas. But the blacks and libs keep voting the same way and don’t understand why cori bush politicians aren’t making things better. The doom loop
Supposedly Cori is on the way out.

Another example of don’t trust the statistics. Crime probably isn’t down no matter what tge FBI says.

Anecdotal for sure, but two friends have been crime victims recently and neither called the cops. “What’s the use?” Is the reason given. The abysmal police recruiting and staffing is having an impact. As the chart above suggests, the more Democrats are in control, the more problems we have.

Another example of don’t trust the statistics. Crime probably isn’t down no matter what tge FBI says.

Anecdotal for sure, but two friends have been crime victims recently and neither called the cops. “What’s the use?” Is the reason given. The abysmal police recruiting and staffing is having an impact. As the chart above suggests, the more Democrats are in control, the more problems we have.
violent crime started to improve the moment progressive policies were reversed or disavowed. but hte attack on cops has led to unprecedented retirements and resignations. so while funding is back staffing isn't. what's more the stats are hard to believe as a number of departments across the country stopped reporting etc. but yes dems are an absolute disaster for cities

You won't get one reply from these demented minds, not one. I'm sure you understand that, but here we are and while they consider us insane these are the direct results of the candidates and policies they vote for and accept. So when they snicker and laugh and say, let's get Trump, people get raped, injured, or killed while they turn a blind eye. Who is in their right mind?

Reactions: dbmhoosier
Sounds like the prosecutors chose not to charge her with involuntary manslaughter. Instead, they went with trying to prove she intentionally killed the baby. They are as much to blame for this as the judge.

Indy FOP also wants the judge ousted, after this sentence:

It comes as no surprise to me that this is the company you keep. The median income of huntleigh is probably 3 mil. Augie the IV lives there
After the welcome party in Huntleigh and playing Bellerive this morning…. I can safely say North Shore rich is superior to Bellerive rich.

It was bizzare though. Everyone thought they were southern gentry, but they’re a couple miles from Illinois. And the wedding photographer was making bizzare Jewish jokes out of the blue, funny for sure, but not something I would do meeting people for the first time.

No Jews in St Louis?

Last edited:
After the welcome party in Huntleigh and playing Bellerive this morning…. I can safely say North Shore rich is superior to Bellerive rich.

It was bizzare though. Everyone thought they were southern gentry, but they’re a couple miles from Illinois. And the wedding photographer was making bizzare Jewish jokes out of the blue, funny for sure, but not something I would do meeting people for the first time.

No Jews in St Louis?
Ha!! Jews are in Olivette, u city, Clayton and Creve coeur. The money is in ladue. Saint Louis Country Club and old Warson country club. Bellerive third.

Get a good wife son. 3:15 in the morning and I’m up with a minion who can’t 💤

Last edited:
Ha!! Jews are in Olivette, u city, Clayton and Creve coeur. The money is in ladue. Saint Louis Country Club and old Warson country club. Bellerive third.

Get a good wife son. 3:15 in the morning and I’m up with a minion who can’t 💤

SLCC is about as old money as it gets. One of the first 100 clubs in the country. Bellerive most well known as they host majors.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
SLCC is about as old money as it gets. One of the first 100 clubs in the country. Bellerive most well known as they host majors.
SLCC is as uppity and exclusive as it gets. Bellerive Country Club isn’t in the class of SLCC imp. Old Warson CC is right there with SLCC.

Norwood Hills is a nice old club in St Louis.

Yes it is. Just different than SLCC and Old Warson.
For sure. And Norwood is like stepping back in time. Old. Shitty part of town and really obviously nothing like Stl or OW. I like the courses at Norwood. There’s a big group of lawyers I know well who are members who go up there to play poker and bridge. It’s one of the more depressing scenes I’ve ever seen

My partner gave up his OW membership about five years ago. Was too much money. Not worth the status prestige bump etc. his wife was mortified. Said she’d switch grocery stores 🤣

For sure. And Norwood is like stepping back in time. Old. Shitty part of town and really obviously nothing like Stl or OW. I like the courses at Norwood. There’s a big group of lawyers I know well who are members who go up there to play poker and bridge. It’s one of the more depressing scenes I’ve ever seen

My partner gave up his OW membership about five years ago. Was too much money. Not worth the status prestige bump etc. his wife was mortified. Said she’d switch grocery stores 🤣
I had a friend who was a member there for a number of years. It took a few years but we finally won our flight in the member guest plus the shootout. He quit soon after we won.

The celebration Saturday night after our win that afternoon was crazy. Part of the trophy celebration was a bagpipe player leading us around the club. As the champions we were first in line and all those we vanquished followed behind us. 😂

• Love
I had a friend who was a member there for a number of years. It took a few years but we finally won our flight in the member guest plus the shootout. He quit soon after we won.

The celebration Saturday night after our win that afternoon was crazy. Part of the trophy celebration was a bagpipe player leading us around the club. As the champions we were first in line and all those we vanquished followed behind us. 😂
The National Guard staged at Norwood during the Ferguson riots.

This is something we can all be happy about.

This is a huge lie.

Blue cities have refused to report crimes to the FBI. 40% of the US police departments don't report crime stats to the FBI.

NYC, LA, Chicago, Baltimore, even DC (among others) refuse to report crime stats up to the FBI.

Q1, 2024 murder stats reported by NYC differ from the same FBI reporting period by 44%.

It's all a manufactured lie.

Reported by NYPD inspector and attorney Paul Mauro on Jesse Waters live.

Last edited:
Reactions: jet812
This is a huge lie.

Blue cities have refused to report crimes to the FBI. 40% of the US police departments don't report crime stats to the FBI.

NYC, LA, Chicago, Baltimore, even DC (among others) refuse to report crime stats up to the FBI.

Q1, 2024 murder stats reported by NYC differ from the same FBI reporting period by 44%.

Oh well if it’s on Jesse Waters, then…..
It may be true but pardon me is I’m skeptical of anything on the entertainment network, as the courts say.

This is a huge lie.

Actually, your post is the lie.

They aren't refusing to report. The FBI transitioned to a new reporting system, and numerous cities weren't able to get ready in time. So they stopped reporting in 2021. The FBI expects them to be back to regular reporting levels within another year or two.

• Haha
Reactions: UncleMark
Things like this barely make the news. Cult members like cosmic rather post about white supremacy. The violent behavior from blacks that the cult panders to is frightening but they are so removed from reality and city life that they view the world through the lens of msnbc. They don’t believe woke exists. They don’t believe the violence is out there. I come to this board and am shocked by how out of touch with city life posters are

And they vote for progressives so the cycle never ends.
Nonsense. Dem run cities are the best. Definitely stay away from us country Trump voters.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT