ADVERTISEMENT

Crime is down

With America as dangerous as ever, or so I'm told, this would be a horrible time to start to defund authorities, no?
I don't often see FBI agents cruising around my city. Nor DHS, ATF, etc. I see Chicago Police Officers, sometimes Illinois State Police who aren't subject to the same restrictions as city police, so they're always welcome.

If you want to make an argument for how budget cuts to the DOJ, FBI, EPA and ATF will make Chicago less safe, have at it.

Be sure to show your work.

When The Dems running most of these cities get elected it’s like a cancer diagnosis for the city. My buddy owns a 7 eleven in the city (yes that’s still a thing) - it’s his fault blacks in the city are out of control lol
And if he does anything to try and stop the looters he'll be the one going to prison not them.

Screen-Shot-2021-03-30-at-11.17.25-AM-383x280.png

In some ways I don’t mind it. Let them turn the inner cities into open air prisons of their own choosing.
Open air drug markets and prisons. We rag on Chicago but a good buddy of mine from iu was down two weekends ago. He lives in Lincoln park. Stayed at the Hyatt downtown. Drag racing in the middle of the night. Half the street lights broken or not working. Unless there’s a game no one out. No one walking around. No retail. Nothing. He couldn’t believe how awful downtown was. Beautiful stadiums. Mls and ballpark village and that is it
And the mayor lol. It’s always someone else’s fault

Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
Open air drug markets and prisons. We rag on Chicago but a good buddy of mine from iu was down two weekends ago. He lives in Lincoln park. Stayed at the Hyatt downtown. Drag racing in the middle of the night. Half the street lights broken or not working. Unless there’s a game no one out. No one walking around. No retail. Nothing. He couldn’t believe how awful downtown was. Beautiful stadiums. Mls and ballpark village and that is it

Downtown STL? Yeah we stayed at the Hilton by the ballpark a few years back. Was ok during the day down there but pretty shady at night. Really nothing going on.

I think it's when you sent us to that restaurant in Lafayette Square

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Downtown STL? Yeah we stayed at the Hilton by the ballpark a few years back. Was ok during the day down there but pretty shady at night. Really nothing going on.

I think it's when you sent us to that restaurant in Lafayette Square
Oh yeah that’s right! Baltimore with no county has many of the same afflictions and history.

F no. Those are pi lawyers. You’re where people with real money live. Huntleigh is where the IV was having his p Diddy parties. He’d be a real good dude to have as a buddy

Huntleigh...lol I love those 'cities' that are basically one residential neighborhood.

Huntleigh...lol I love those 'cities' that are basically one residential neighborhood.
Ha! How’d you know that? That’s exactly it. There was a soccer player here who I looked up to like crazy. Phenomenal player. Like pirlo @larsIU. Played for the older Busch team. He wore his hair parted like Jared kushner and after a 90 min game in the sweltering heat it still looked like it. Never seen anything like it. Not a hair out of place. Could have thrown in a suit and met with the board. Went to IU. but back then there was literally no pro league and no one really had a chance to go to Europe.

So he went to work at AB and somehow became the 4ths Smithers. His little bitch driving him around to parties. Going to Vegas. Etc. After ten or so years the 4th gave him a bonus. A massive distributorship. A license to print your own money.

Insane the luck some have. But huntleigh was home base for their shit

My best friend’s (edibles guy) old gf lives in huntleigh. Her ex husband had a heart attack in his 40s. I ran into her at the ladue sbx and have been thinking of hitting her up. I told my one buddy and he’s goes dudeeeeee bro code. And I said I know I know. I have a bro code too. THERE IS NO BRO CODE!!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!! 🔥

Ha! How’d you know that? That’s exactly it. There was a soccer player here who I looked up to like crazy. Phenomenal player. Like pirlo @larsIU. Played for the older Busch team. He wore his hair parted like Jared kushner and after a 90 min game in the sweltering heat it still looked like it. Never seen anything like it. Not a hair out of place. Could have thrown in a suit and met with the board. Went to IU. but back then there was literally no pro league and no one really had a chance to go to Europe.

So he went to work at AB and somehow became the 4ths Smithers. His little bitch driving him around to parties. Going to Vegas. Etc. After ten or so years the 4th gave him a bonus. A massive distributorship. A license to print your own money.

Insane the luck some have. But huntleigh was home base for their shit

I have family that lives in Chesterfield... So kinda familiar with the area out there.

We have the very similar thing here. Let me guess... Do they have their own police?

• Haha
I have family that lives in Chesterfield... So kinda familiar with the area out there.

We have the very similar thing here. Let me guess... Do they have their own police?
They actually do not lol. But all the other little ones do around them. town and country etc. ladue huntleigh Frontenac town and country Clayton should all be part of the city and not independent cities in stl co. If they were I believe things would be much better here. Not to do it today as merger is often brought up. County doesn’t want to inherit the city’s shit today. But back in the day. And again Baltimore is afflicted with that same issue. Only Stl and Baltimore

They actually do not lol. But all the other little ones do around them. town and country etc. ladue huntleigh Frontenac town and country Clayton should all be part of the city and not independent cities in stl co. If they were I believe things would be much better here. Not to do it today as merger is often brought up. County doesn’t want to inherit the city’s shit today. But back in the day. And again Baltimore is afflicted with that same issue. Only Stl and Baltimore
IMO, all old school "river towns" are a little "sus". 😄

images

Williams Creek is basically like Huntleigh here....a legal 'town' that is just a single neighborhood of mansions... We share a police 'force' with them. Which is like two guys in patrol SUVs. Has to be the most boring police job ever.

If you are going out of town you can call into the town office and leave a msg on the voice mail, they will come by daily and walk around your house and call you if anything is amiss lol..

• Haha

My cousin that lives in Chesterfield. They seem to go to Ladue racquet club for dinner a lot... Think they are also members at Meadowbrook.

We always stayed at the Westin by the ballpark. Walked straight from the ballpark to the hotel. We used to go every year. We haven’t been in 6 or 7 years. It’s amazing how fast things go downhill

We always stayed at the Westin by the ballpark. Walked straight from the ballpark to the hotel. We used to go every year. We haven’t been in 6 or 7 years. It’s amazing how fast things go downhill
Ballpark village is really impressive now. And that’s a good easy safe way to do it

Last edited:
Reactions: Spartans9312
My best friend’s (edibles guy) old gf lives in huntleigh. Her ex husband had a heart attack in his 40s. I ran into her at the ladue sbx and have been thinking of hitting her up. I told my one buddy and he’s goes dudeeeeee bro code. And I said I know I know. I have a bro code too. THERE IS NO BRO CODE!!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!! 🔥

Go for it. No time for bro code at this point in life... Options dwindle and the windows narrow...

Go for it. No time for bro code at this point in life... Options dwindle and the windows narrow...
Options dwindle for sure but some old angry coug used to living in huntleigh that was my best friend’s ex probably isn’t a sound move

I think you're lying.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT