ADVERTISEMENT

Crean and IU discussing renegotiating/extending contract (link)

Not cool dude.

And seriously, WTF? Need to get rid of that fool before he squanders Luck's career.

My theory is the round takes so long and it was so late that everyone in the Colts' draft room fell asleep and the damn autodraft computer screwed up the pick.

That's literally the best explanation I've come up with.

Reactions: C-$
I don't think he was a terrible pick at that spot, but he was a terrible pick for the Colts. If that's the best they could come up with, they should have traded out of the pick.

Bravo! Bravo!

indiana-preview-baske_jack.jpg

Reactions: IUecho87
Dik.

I was ready to throw my screen through the window until I figured I should prolly read the rest of the post in case you were pharking with people.

I would include this new format on the list of things worse than that pick, although the pick was pretty bad.

Yeah, the new format is the reason I've unintentionally given everyone a heart attack.

A joking mislead with the subject line is nothing new, but the edge is taken off by the reply subject lines. Now you have to click it an read to have any idea what's going on.

Yeah, the new format is the reason I've unintentionally given everyone a heart attack.

A joking mislead with the subject line is nothing new, but the edge is taken off by the reply subject lines. Now you have to click it an read to have any idea what's going on.

I strongly suggest you refrain from future assclownery such as this...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT