ADVERTISEMENT

Just passed a clutch/murder of

okay well we'll be in auburn for hte annual. just let me know in advance if these chicks are easy or super easy. if they're super easy no problemo but if they are going to take a little effort i'll bring in the big dog

Please tell me you've had white claw vodka.

I didn't know such a thing existed.

Lulu and white claws.

She'd try to hook you up with some of her "special" friends for sure.
Please tell me you've had white claw vodka.

I didn't know such a thing existed.
Dying laughing. I have not. Chopin is my go to but if I was with a crowd I liked of my contemporaries I’d happily try the claw’s vodka. I’m pretty certain that would fe a good night

God I had it all when we were pounding white claws. Anyway. I’ll meet you there just after sundown tomorrow. Those cougs hate the sun like vampires. I’ll have white claws in a couple Stanley’s with two adorable poorly behaved children in tow. I’ll basically be catnip
Introduce them to Cutwaters and bring a variety pack...

But be sure to watch this beforehand:

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Dying laughing. I have not. Chopin is my go to but if I was with a crowd I liked of my contemporaries I’d happily try the claw’s vodka. I’m pretty certain that would fe a good night

I personally don't drink liquor (I'm on seizure meds that it seems to mess with).

The girls all drink tequila, 1800. I couldn't do it when I drank liquor, makes me want to throw up just smelling it.

Reactions: larsIU
No no, that's when you're searching for the perfect pair of slim fit lulu pants.

True dat,

TBH, I tried too hard anyways when the joke was right in front of me all along. when you called it an "outing"

True dat,

TBH, I tried too hard anyways when the joke was right in front of me all along. when you called it an "outing"
To be fair, i was going to call it a "closeting" but passed as well.

• Haha
Reactions: All4You
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT