ADVERTISEMENT

Just passed a clutch/murder of

Murt not responding because he’s already en route with white claws and Boone’s farm.
God I had it all when we were pounding white claws. Anyway. I’ll meet you there just after sundown tomorrow. Those cougs hate the sun like vampires. I’ll have white claws in a couple Stanley’s with two adorable poorly behaved children in tow. I’ll basically be catnip

God I had it all when we were pounding white claws. Anyway. I’ll meet you there just after sundown tomorrow. Those cougs hate the sun like vampires. I’ll have white claws in a couple Stanley’s with two adorable poorly behaved children in tow. I’ll basically be catnip
Listening to you guys talk about women kind of makes me wish I had become a priest.

Listening to you guys talk about women kind of makes me wish I had become a priest.
They aren’t women, they’re Hamilton county cougars. You have a better chance surviving an actual cougar attack. I’ve heard the most filthy things coming out of some of their mouths. Even made me blush and then laugh. Take Bobby Knight’s advice if you ever come into close quarters with one.

They aren’t women, they’re Hamilton county cougars. You have a better chance surviving an actual cougar attack. I’ve heard the most filthy things coming out of some of their mouths. Even made me blush and then laugh. Take Bobby Knight’s advice if you ever come into close quarters with one.
🤣🤣

Is Carmel Hamilton county?
John C Reilly Yes GIF

Old money. Cream of the crop in the county.

Last edited:
Cougars at Dillon Park in Noblesville. Bout fifteen of em. Lawn chairs. Wine sitch unknown.

Anybody else off tomorrow?
Concerts in the park started yet? Today was last day of school for Carmel so lots of parties!

Reactions: larsIU
My neighbor has a litter of puppies. I’ll see if I can bring one. With your adorable kids and my adorable puppy, we’ll be unstoppable. We’ll be like a bucket of KFC to Chris Christie. They’ll be THROWING their panties at us.

Drink plenty of water. We’ll need to stay hydrated.

White claws?

Are you sure you're not woke?

• Love
Reactions: BradStevens
Obligatory baby arm holding an apple innuendo lol
Speaking of babies I had breakfast this am with the voice of US Soccer who called the 94 World Cup (and many others) for abc and espn. Wanted him to meet my minion (who made a lasting impression). Start getting on the radar. He’s done two ID camps as well. At having just turned 3 we’re obviously already playing catch up so it should be a busy fall

OK, I had to google it to even know what a "white claw" is.

But I gave up all carbonated drinks about 5 years ago, due to acid reflux.

How about margaritas instead?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT