ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Geez

kurt cloverdales

All-American
Mar 3, 2020
I know it's a bit of both. but do you think coaches make players or do players make coaches. can't stand Self but he does seem to get players to take big leaps in their development, the ones that stick around seem to get better every year. Calipari on the other hand gets top of the line talent and they either step right in as freshman or get flushed out for the next recruit.

Guess what I'm really asking is what you think of Woodson player development skills from what you have seen because I don't think we will ever be able to recruit like UK.

I know it's a bit of both. but do you think coaches make players or do players make coaches. can't stand Self but he does seem to get players to take big leaps in their development, the ones that stick around seem to get better every year. Calipari on the other hand gets top of the line talent and they either step right in as freshman or get flushed out for the next recruit.

Guess what I'm really asking is what you think of Woodson player development skills from what you have seen because I don't think we will ever be able to recruit like UK.
Idk but he needs to work on FT development

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT