ADVERTISEMENT

CBS Election Interference

stollcpa

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2010
All you can do is shake your head. MSM election interference is fine. We’re looking for the Russian boogieman while MSM spends all their time doing it.

NY Post- you guys are strengthening your claims!

It’s all over media. I just linked the first one I came across.

Does it really shock you that CBS helped her?
Nope nor does it shock me if they help Trump. Most of us compose the dollar tree, and both sides harvest us. Now continue with your partisan fun. I’ll make popcorn. How do I know? Well I dare you to see where federal debt came from as I keep writing the feds large checks in April.

Go back and see what they did to Trump. There was no help. They need to release the full transcript just like they did to Trump.
I love data. Give me full transcripts of Kamela 60 minutes, Trump’s Helsinki private talk with Putin, and W Bush and Rumsfeld before 9/11, and I’ll sleep well! Both sides suck, I’m certain Hoosier nation will figure out the ivory tower!

Fox News has always demonstrated the highest level of bipartisan ethical behavior. Simple answer…. Don’t trust any of them. Watch his speeches unedited. Trump does enough of his own damage

Fox News has always demonstrated the highest level of bipartisan ethical behavior. Simple answer…. Don’t trust any of them. Watch his speeches unedited. Trump does enough of his own damage
The problem is standards. We know msnbc is garbage. Huff post. Fox News. Etc. But the big legacy media, the big networks, abc, cbs, nbc, we’d hope for more

All you can do is shake your head. MSM election interference is fine. We’re looking for the Russian boogieman while MSM spends all their time doing it.

*yawn*

Anybody here ever get a copy of that Russian video of the whore pissing on Trump?

Asking for some lefties
First time caller
I’ll hang up and listen
That tape is in Putin’s dacha on the Black Sea- but Trump has called him 7 times and sent him Covid tests before they were available in Russia so leverage does help!

Watch the video in the thread. Tell me they didn’t fck with the interview. CBS in the tank. Walter must be rolling over in his grave.
He’s a hyper partisan without an ounce of objectivity. Wasting your time. A D no matter how piss poor the candidate and policy

He’s a hyper partisan without an ounce of objectivity. Wasting your time. A D no matter how piss poor the candidate and policy
Murt you need a signature for your posts to identify when’s it’s a serious post and when not. 😂

In this post you certainly are correct about ole Uncle.

Rough few weeks for CBS. They're having struggle sessions with their staff because one of their reporters asked that braindead, grifter Ta-Nehisi Coates questions that weren’t sufficiently sycophantic. The moderators destroyed their reputation during the VP debate. And now they're editing 60 minutes clips to make Kamala appear less vapid. Still vapid, but less so.

And then you'll still have idiots that say stuff like

"WhY WoNt TrUmP dO 60 MiNuTes? He'S a CoWard"

These networks do not deserve our respect.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Rough few weeks for CBS. They're having struggle sessions with their staff because one of their reporters asked that braindead, grifter Ta-Nehisi Coates questions that weren’t sufficiently sycophantic. The moderators destroyed their reputation during the VP debate. And now they're editing 60 minutes clips to make Kamala appear less vapid. Still vapid, but less so.

And then you'll still have idiots that say stuff like

"WhY WoNt TrUmP dO 60 MiNuTes? He'S a CoWard"

These networks do not deserve our respect.
Didn't know about the CBS interview.

So, what is the crux of the complaint here?

* Were people under the impression that the interview was unedited?

* Are people upset that they saw more of the Harris interview because of this?

* Are people upset that two different editors chose to focus on different parts of her answer?

* If it's that, what's the qualitative difference between the answer in the Face the Nation clip and the 60 Minutes clip?

* If this was some grand conspiracy to make Harris look smarter, what is it about the 60 Minutes clip that makes you feel that she looks smarter in that one?

As someone who actually creates content and works with editors all day long, I'm searching for answers to what is the focus of the complaint. There is a lot you can legitimately complain about with CBS News (edited as I meant that instead of 60 Minutes), so I'm curious about why the focus is here.

Last edited:
So, what is the crux of the complaint here?

* Were people under the impression that the interview was unedited?

* Are people upset that they saw more of the Harris interview because of this?

* Are people upset that two different editors chose to focus on different parts of her answer?

* If it's that, what's the qualitative difference between the answer in the Face the Nation clip and the 60 Minutes clip?

* If this was some grand conspiracy to make Harris look smarter, what is it about the 60 Minutes clip that makes you feel that she looks smarter in that one?

As someone who actually creates content and works with editors all day long, I'm searching for answers to what is the focus of the complaint. There is a lot you can legitimately complain about with 60 Minutes, so I'm curious about why the focus is here.
My complaint is this - we used to have news agencies that held government to a high standard. Now we have propaganda sources. The citizens can’t trust the messengers anymore. The media has taken sides. Become sycophants. Live interviews tell the truth. Edited stories are untrustable.

My complaint is this - we used to have news agencies that held government to a high standard. Now we have propaganda sources. The citizens can’t trust the messengers anymore. The media has taken sides. Become sycophants. Live interviews tell the truth. Edited stories are untrustable.
That's not a complaint about this specific interview or this specific situation. There have been edited interviews (particularly on 60 Minutes) with candidates for the last fifty years.

That's not a complaint about this specific interview or this specific situation. There have been edited interviews (particularly on 60 Minutes) with candidates for the last fifty years.
Edited for time etc. not to conceal her ongoing verbal diarrhea. The fix is in with the msm for her. And now we’re hearing musk is doing same on twitter for trump, his hypocrisy duly noted

To me with re to elections this is the biggest issue the country faces.

Throw in billionaires buying remote local races and the system needs a reboot

I can say I didn’t think 60 minutes edited these interviews. I’d never really thought about it, though.

Not sure why they can’t or wouldn’t always release the full transcript.

Edited for time etc. not to conceal her ongoing verbal diarrhea. The fix is in with the msm for her. And now we’re hearing musk is doing same on twitter for trump, his hypocrisy duly noted

To me with re to elections this is the biggest issue the country faces.

Throw in billionaires buying remote local races and the system needs a reboot
What is it about the two clips that is specifically problematic? I find the bite in FTN to be a better answer than the one in 60 Minutes, so I don't see the concealment that you see.

Last edited:
CBS edited to help the perception of Harris. If CBS is who they say they are, they wouldn’t be interfering with an election.

Reactions: Lucy01
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT