ADVERTISEMENT

CBS Election Interference

stollcpa

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2010
All you can do is shake your head. MSM election interference is fine. We’re looking for the Russian boogieman while MSM spends all their time doing it.

NY Post- you guys are strengthening your claims!

• Love
Reactions: WhyisIUBBcursed
It’s all over media. I just linked the first one I came across.

Does it really shock you that CBS helped her?
Nope nor does it shock me if they help Trump. Most of us compose the dollar tree, and both sides harvest us. Now continue with your partisan fun. I’ll make popcorn. How do I know? Well I dare you to see where federal debt came from as I keep writing the feds large checks in April.

Go back and see what they did to Trump. There was no help. They need to release the full transcript just like they did to Trump.
I love data. Give me full transcripts of Kamela 60 minutes, Trump’s Helsinki private talk with Putin, and W Bush and Rumsfeld before 9/11, and I’ll sleep well! Both sides suck, I’m certain Hoosier nation will figure out the ivory tower!

• Love
Reactions: WhyisIUBBcursed
Fox News has always demonstrated the highest level of bipartisan ethical behavior. Simple answer…. Don’t trust any of them. Watch his speeches unedited. Trump does enough of his own damage

Fox News has always demonstrated the highest level of bipartisan ethical behavior. Simple answer…. Don’t trust any of them. Watch his speeches unedited. Trump does enough of his own damage
The problem is standards. We know msnbc is garbage. Huff post. Fox News. Etc. But the big legacy media, the big networks, abc, cbs, nbc, we’d hope for more

All you can do is shake your head. MSM election interference is fine. We’re looking for the Russian boogieman while MSM spends all their time doing it.

*yawn*

Anybody here ever get a copy of that Russian video of the whore pissing on Trump?

Asking for some lefties
First time caller
I’ll hang up and listen
That tape is in Putin’s dacha on the Black Sea- but Trump has called him 7 times and sent him Covid tests before they were available in Russia so leverage does help!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT