ADVERTISEMENT

Can u guess IU record at OSU and at PU since 1972? Post your guess below

SpankyBtown

Benchwarmer
Jan 10, 2011
Winning on the road in the B1G is tough. Always has been always will be.

Some of the negative posters on here suffer from lack of perspective/revisionist history. We should expect to win every game, even on the road? Laughable and not founded in actual experience.

The tale of this season is not told in one game. It is being revealed as we go. Right now we are in position to be 7-2 or 6-3 at the midway point. That is strong.

See how it plays out. This team is improving. Even when they take a step backward. As every team in our league has done at least once.

We killed ourselves with TOs and we were getting bullied with no fouls called. We did not handle it well. Lets see how they grow. Big game at Mackey.

This post was edited on 1/26 10:02 AM by SpankyBtown

Well, not good, I know that.

Not going to look it up, but probably beat Purdue 10 times and the worthless nuts another 10 times.

I certainly didn't expect a win in Columbus with this team, but the effort we put forth was extremely weak. If the team we played Wednesday night had Iowa jerseys on or basically any other jersey on their bodies I'd say we would win. However, Purdue fans treat this game like this upcoming Sunday's super bowl. It will be incredibly difficult to walk out of there with a win. Incredibly difficult. Not to mention Purdue is playing better now than in the past.

5-3 with an upcoming date in Madison puts some serious pressure on these boys. We're about to find out if they're stomaches are ready for it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT