ADVERTISEMENT

Bring back the pony express

kingmanite

Freshman
Jun 5, 2012
I mailed a birthday card on July 1st from Crawfordsville ind to a friend just outside of Boston Mass. It arrived yesterday Aug 13th. The pony express would have been much faster.

I mailed a birthday card on July 1st from Crawfordsville ind to a friend just outside of Boston Mass. It arrived yesterday Aug 13th. The pony express would have been much faster.
I'm sorry sir . . . let me just step off your lawn here . . . and that gun control stuff we've been discussing here for a few days . . . well, never mind . . . .

Saw this article a while back:

https://washingtonmonthly.com/magazine/april-may-june-2019/congress-is-sabotaging-your-post-office/

Sounds like Congress could fix the P.O. but no one seems to have the will to get it done (including the Post Office leaders)...

It would be a shame to see it go belly up... Rural America would miss it dearly (in my opinion)...

Next time, save the paper and donate to a charity the $6 a card costs

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT