ADVERTISEMENT

Bob Woodward says Trump & Putin have talked 7 times on the phone since 2021

I heard Old Vlad has a tape recording of Russian hookers peeing on old Don.

And when he invited Don over to talk about it, Old Don grabbed the wheel of his limo and almost made them crash.

To quote Cosmo Kramer, “a story like that’s GOTTA be true”.

No actually I think Missouri is bad. There’s something here. The military guys would know
Actually, there are high-value targets all over the midwest. Lima would probably be targeted, for example, because destroying the General Dynamics plant there (and killing the small handful of experts) would make maintaining our tanks very difficult. Pretty sure there's some important Air Force stuff going on in the middle of nowhere north central Indiana, too.

Actually, there are high-value targets all over the midwest. Lima would probably be targeted, for example, because destroying the General Dynamics plant there (and killing the small handful of experts) would make maintaining our tanks very difficult. Pretty sure there's some important Air Force stuff going on in the middle of nowhere north central Indiana, too.
Went to a wedding in that fine city

Went to a wedding in that fine city
I knew a guy, a civilian, great sax player, who worked there. He got deployed to Iraq back in the day because we were having all sorts of problems with the Abrams, and he was literally the only one qualified to figure it out and train our guys in the field how to deal with it. I wonder how the war would have gone if his plane had been shot down.

I hope they've trained a few more experts since then.

I knew a guy, a civilian, great sax player, who worked there. He got deployed to Iraq back in the day because we were having all sorts of problems with the Abrams, and he was literally the only one qualified to figure it out and train our guys in the field how to deal with it. I wonder how the war would have gone if his plane had been shot down.

I hope they've trained a few more experts since then.
Okay so I looked it up. Whiteman AFB is the Mo target. Apparently has the most stealth bombers

Don't the Russians have like 5000 warheads? Assuming they only fire 25%, and assuming only half of those fail, that's still 600+ targets hit.
Brother I don’t know any of that stuff. Altho it does make sense as stealth bombers always show up at our local air shows. And they’re unreal

Brother I don’t know any of that stuff. Altho it does make sense as stealth bombers always show up at our local air shows. And they’re unreal
In a first strike, you'd assume they would be high priority, but you'd also assume that we are capable of scrambling them before the missiles cross the north pole, in which case Russia is wasting its time. That's MAD in action, right there.

I don't buy the 50% claim. The odds of nuclear war no matter the policy in the Oval are on the order of a fraction of a percent. I think they go up if NATO collapses, which is why I'm so scared of another Trump admin, but even then, they are numerically probably very low.

In a first strike, you'd assume they would be high priority, but you'd also assume that we are capable of scrambling them before the missiles cross the north pole, in which case Russia is wasting its time. That's MAD in action, right there.

I don't buy the 50% claim. The odds of nuclear war no matter the policy in the Oval are on the order of a fraction of a percent. I think they go up if NATO collapses, which is why I'm so scared of another Trump admin, but even then, they are numerically probably very low.
Well despite remotely leading an Indiana militia that stands at the forefront of preparedness if we get shot at there will be no prepping for me. I’ll be in the first line holding my chin out. Mad max ain’t for me

I read somewhere recently we won’t have that much time to act. 24 min for ICBM to reach US from Russia. Nuclear subs can launch their payloads much quicker.

Prez has 6 min to make a decision about a counter strike.

Here’s a FEMA paper:

Reactions: Morrison
I read somewhere recently we won’t have that much time to act. 24 min for ICBM to reach US from Russia. Nuclear subs can launch their payloads much quicker.

Here’s a FEMA paper:

You don't think we can scramble our stealth bombers in six minutes then? I sure hope we can. If we don't have a plan to get them in the air faster than the bombs can arrive, we aren't doing our jobs.

You don't think we can scramble our stealth bombers in six minutes then? I sure hope we can. If we don't have a plan to get them in the air faster than the bombs can arrive, we aren't doing our jobs.
I have no idea. Six minutes is the response time for a counter nuclear strike for the Prez. Once he makes his decision, I’m not sure how long it takes for us to get everything going.

NSWC Crane would be a high value target as well, I’d reckon.

Good thing we have Seaman Aloha on patrol down there.

Here’s a FEMA paper:

6 minutes. Biden couldn’t wake up and understand wtf they’re telling him, Trump would be tweeting away on the shitter and miss it, and Harris don’t give quickies. We’re screwed.

Didn't we used to have enough bombers to decimate Russia in the air at all times just in case? Now I wish we still did.
Why are you guys assuming the only nuclear attack would originate from Russian soil?

All the time estimates in this thread depend on the geographical origin of the launch (which you guys are assuming).

Here you go. Jacobsen is doing the podcast circuit now, discussing her new book:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT