ADVERTISEMENT

Blowjob repost…

He’s a shitty leader and all of those things. He’s also not a progressive. So for me that’s enough. Biden year one was it for me. Harris being the second most lib sen in 25 years. Game over

I do like Keanu reeves tho
What I really love is seeing a Rivals alert that says "mcmurtry66 quoted your posts in the thread Blowjob repost" 🍆

What about the people who believe it MUST be Trump, otherwise the US is in deep shit. The people that are attempting to compare the policies of Trump vs. Harris and believe Trump to be the best choice. Do you consider those people to be Trumpers. And if you don’t consider those people to be Trumpers, why do you assume their reason for backing Trump is because they are Trumpers vs. people that believe his policies are best for the country.

It seems like a pretty pessimistic viewpoint.

A person can argue hard for and defend Trump because they believe in his policies more than the phantom policies of Harris (let’s be honest, we know her policies are next level bad). Labeling those people Trumpers is misguided.
What policies does he believe in? Project 2025 stuff or something different and more specific besides total pardons for all J6s and building a wall? I know he thinks he should be in charge of the FED. That is FN Nuts and basically a Maduro-eque move.

Reactions: Willdog7
I swear I don’t know anybody.. especially those who call themselves Christians, can defend this abhorrent human being who we still have to refer to as Mr President
Blowjobs affected their careers Clinton and Harris, yet all these people want ASS-HOLE FOR POTUS. trump should never, ever touch or smell the Whitehouse. How could any woman white or black or any man who cares for a woman vote for this Asshole?

Blowjobs affected their careers Clinton and Harris, yet all these people want ASS-HOLE FOR POTUS. trump should never, ever touch or smell the Whitehouse. How could any woman white or black or any man who cares for a woman vote for this Asshole?
Welcome back Willdog. Haven’t heard from you in awhile. This is the only thing we can agree on

Reactions: Willdog7
What do their convictions have to do with Trump?
Nothing directly. Obviously, they were acting in accordance with Trump's insistence that the election was corrupted and that he was the rightful winner, etc. etc. So their idea was to take action that would result in who they saw as the rightful winner being properly certified and inaugurated. But it wasn't ever established that they were acting as his direct behest.

That said, I only pointed this out bc @CO. Hoosier had said that nobody was charged or convicted with these sorts of crimes. I was correcting him.

Reactions: Spartans9312
What about the people who believe it MUST be Trump, otherwise the US is in deep shit. The people that are attempting to compare the policies of Trump vs. Harris and believe Trump to be the best choice. Do you consider those people to be Trumpers. And if you don’t consider those people to be Trumpers, why do you assume their reason for backing Trump is because they are Trumpers vs. people that believe his policies are best for the country.

It seems like a pretty pessimistic viewpoint.

A person can argue hard for and defend Trump because they believe in his policies more than the phantom policies of Harris (let’s be honest, we know her policies are next level bad). Labeling those people Trumpers is misguided.
I am a lifelong Republican with conservative values and I absolutely hate the progressive agenda. This post has nothing to do with policy but just with the fact that Trump is am absolutely horrible human being who has no business leading a Boy Scout troop let alone our beloved country

I am a lifelong Republican with conservative values and I absolutely hate the progressive agenda. This post has nothing to do with policy but just with the fact that Trump is am absolutely horrible human being who has no business leading a Boy Scout troop let alone our beloved country

Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness are values shared by both Democrats and Republicans whether they are labeled conservative or liberal.

Nothing directly. Obviously, they were acting in accordance with Trump's insistence that the election was corrupted and that he was the rightful winner, etc. etc. So their idea was to take action that would result in who they saw as the rightful winner being properly certified and inaugurated. But it wasn't ever established that they were acting as his direct behest.

That said, I only pointed this out bc @CO. Hoosier had said that nobody was charged or convicted with these sorts of crimes. I was correcting him.
You are correct about that and should have more carefully worded my mac&cheese response where I was talking about the rioters. .

So their idea was to take action that would result in who they saw as the rightful winner being properly certified and inaugurated. But it wasn't ever established that they were acting as his direct behest.

So when he said (paraphrasing) "So were going to go to the Capitol, and we're going to make sure they do the right thing, and I'll be right there with you..." he wasn't exhorting them to take matters into their own hands?

So when he said (paraphrasing) "So were going to go to the Capitol, and we're going to make sure they do the right thing, and I'll be right there with you..." he wasn't exhorting them to take matters into their own hands?

Personally, I was never convinced that he instigated the breaching of the Capitol. I do think he was encouraging people to go there and make noise outside.

At least, that’s what it sounded like to me.

Personally, I was never convinced that he instigated the breaching of the Capitol. I do think he was encouraging people to go there and make noise outside.

At least, that’s what it sounded like to me.

He riled up and then unleashed the mob. And when he had a chance to call them off, he demurred.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
He riled up and then unleashed the mob. And when he had a chance to call them off, he demurred.

Maybe. I just never saw any evidence that he directed people to breach the Capitol.

If I had seen that evidence, I would have a very different view of it. It was implied by the 1/6 Committee. But they never connected those dots in a convincing way.

Did he release any other messages after that?

Reactions: Ty Webb iu
Did he release any other messages after that?

My favorite was what he put out at 2:24 which was after the riot skirmish had already started that he was watching.

“Mike Pence didn’t have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution, giving States a chance to certify a corrected set of facts, not the fraudulent or inaccurate ones which they were asked to previously certify. USA demands the truth!”

Hang Mike Pence, hang Mike Pence, hang Mike Pence!!

Not sure how many maga's are aware but one of your big 2024 election tactic/strategies is to not only replace electors with Maga election deniers in key states but allow them to not certify based on their feelings. That's nice and convenient isn't it?

The rules upend the election process by suggesting certification is not mandatory, but rather based on there being no issues or discrepancies: Georgia law states that county officials “shall” certify the results after making sure the vote count from all the precincts was added up correctly, and it’s only after the results are certified that candidates can request recounts or bring lawsuits to challenge fraudulent practice or voting irregularities.

So the scam of this strategy is to replace and install maga nutjob reptiles into the elector power position and then if they don't like the results just can just say there were accusations of irregularities from that area so they have been given the power now to not allow it to count based on their feelings and accusations without having to find or present any actual proof of their claims.

lol. When your candidate bragged about committing sexual assault, I don't think you get to throw stones ;)

And Harris having a relationship with Brown was not immoral nor was it about helping her career.

About the only thing you have is sex outside of marriage and that is hardly unusual.
Skippy, is sex outside marriage immoral or not? Or only when Trump does it? Is it not immoral if it's anyone other than a Republican

Does attempting to overthrow the election have any bearing on your thinking?
Does telling your followers to go peacefully have any bearing on your thinking?

I guess it's illegal now to being legal challenges to the results of an election.

Reactions: Ty Webb iu
I think he's a shitty leader, and part of that is because he is a shitty character. He was not an exceptional real estate developer. Not saying he didn't make money, but it's not like he was in the Trammel Crow or Herb Simon echelon. So to me, he was never an exceptional business mind, and he is a shitty, divisive leader who causes so many distractions that is a detriment to the necessary work that needs to be done. He spray-tans, he dodged the draft and I'd bet $100 he wouldn't know how to start a lawn mower. I just cannot get behind a dude like that. Sure, you may tell me a bunch of horrible things about Kamala, but I'll still tell you she is the lesser of two evils.
^^^^^ Thinks Kamala know how to start a lwan mower ^^^^^^

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT