ADVERTISEMENT

Blessing in Disguise???

SixthFlagComing

Freshman
Dec 15, 2012
My hope is that last night removed, beyond the shadow of any doubt, the possible false belief in any of our guys that they can just show up, dial it in, and beat people.

Surely to goodness, last night's game will force the guys to take Western KY seriously, because they need to be taking them seriously.

Western will have had two weeks to prep for the game, they run the Air Raid, and, of course, have a former Hoosier at running back.

If the Hoosiers don't START the game with the same amount of intensity they showed in the second half, this could very easily be a loss.

Let's hope the poor play in the first half last night was a wake-up call and a blessing in disguise.

Go Hoosiers!!!

My hope is that last night removed, beyond the shadow of any doubt, the possible false belief in any of our guys that they can just show up, dial it in, and beat people.

Surely to goodness, last night's game will force the guys to take Western KY seriously, because they need to be taking them seriously.

Western will have had two weeks to prep for the game, they run the Air Raid, and, of course, have a former Hoosier at running back.

If the Hoosiers don't START the game with the same amount of intensity they showed in the second half, this could very easily be a loss.

Let's hope the poor play in the first half last night was a wake-up call and a blessing in disguise.

Go Hoosiers!!!
I agree, but I will say this. How many times over the years have we played a great first half and then faded in the third and fourth quarters? I like this new movie a lot better.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT