ADVERTISEMENT

Bill Clinton Losing It Too

stollcpa

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2010
We need illegal immigrants for babies and if Kamala had properly vetted killer immigrants, Laken Riley would be alive.

Better get him off the campaign trail. 😂

Edit Full Disclosure. My bias interpretation of what he said. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
We need illegal immigrants for babies and if Kamala had properly vetted killer immigrants, Laken Riley would be alive.

Better get him off the campaign trail. 😂
Man, he's going downhill quicker than Biden did.

He looks bad.

Man, he's going downhill quicker than Biden did.

He looks bad.
i wasn't paying close attention but i skimmed an article that said we are basically maxed out on our life span. sure there are a few anomalous areas, blue zone living, but where we are today is maxed out and it won't change for quite some time. 80 is about the time we crater

i wasn't paying close attention but i skimmed an article that said we are basically maxed out on our life span. sure there are a few anomalous areas, blue zone living, but where we are today is maxed out and it won't change for quite some time. 80 is about the time we crater

Pffft...you can crater at 80 if you want, but I plan on using AI software to download my consciousness into a program, wait for robotics to catch up then have it installed into a killbot.

This is a few years old, but isn't any less true now.

image.png

His latest video selling his custom Ferrari for his birthday last weekend.

Yeah, many of my friends are already going downhill - I can see it.

My mom just turned 95 yesterday. I posted a picture of her on her iPad and she looks like she could be in her 70s. If her hearing was good, you'd never know she was that old.

My sister is in a nursing home and she's 14 months younger than me.

It's just a crap shoot. Be thankful for every day you can get out of bed and function normally. Because it can go any minute. (I've had my own health issues that could have done me in, but I've worked hard to get back to normal and I honestly feel better now than I have in 10 or 15 years. I credit the Dream Team with helping keep me mentally sharp).

Yeah, many of my friends are already going downhill - I can see it.

My mom just turned 95 yesterday. I posted a picture of her on her iPad and she looks like she could be in her 70s. If her hearing was good, you'd never know she was that old.

My sister is in a nursing home and she's 14 months younger than me.

It's just a crap shoot. Be thankful for every day you can get out of bed and function normally. Because it can go any minute. (I've had my own health issues that could have done me in, but I've worked hard to get back to normal and I honestly feel better now than I have in 10 or 15 years. I credit the Dream Team with helping keep me mentally sharp).
I only wish I could provide you with greater mental stimulation but we can only play the team in front of us

Contra:

Abstract​

Although average human life expectancy is rising, the maximum lifespan is not increasing. Leading demographers claim that human lifespan is fixed at a natural limit around 122 years. However, there is no fixed limit in animals. In animals, anti-aging interventions (dietary restrictions, rapamycin, genetic manipulations) postpone age-related diseases and thus automatically extend maximum lifespan. In humans, anti-aging interventions have not been yet implemented. Instead, by treating individual diseases, medical interventions allow a patient to live longer (despite morbidity), expanding morbidity span. In contrast, slowly aging individuals (centenarians) enter very old age in good health, but, when diseases finally develop, they do not receive thorough medical care and die fast. Although the oldest old die from age-related diseases, death certificates often list “old age”, meaning that diseases were not even diagnosed and even less treated. The concept of absolute compression of morbidity is misleading in humans (in truth, there is no other way to compress morbidity as by denying thorough medical care) and false in animals (in truth, anti-aging interventions do not condense morbidity, they postpone it). Anti-aging interventions such as rapamycin may potentially extend both healthspan and maximal lifespan in humans. Combining anti-aging medicine with cutting-edge medical care, regardless of chronological age, will extend maximal lifespan further.

• Wow
Reactions: mcmurtry66
No one is addressing whether Clinton is right about Laken’s murder.
Which part?

The video clip or this quote:

"On the immigration thing, [Kamala’s] the only candidate who has actually endorsed a bill that would hold down immigration any given year to a certain point and then made sure we gave people a decent place to live, didn't divide people from their children. And we did total vetting before people got in. Now, Trump killed the bill. The bill was being written by senior Republicans in the Senate, and he killed the bill. Why?" Clinton said.

• Love
Reactions: hookyIU1990

Contra:

Abstract​

Although average human life expectancy is rising, the maximum lifespan is not increasing. Leading demographers claim that human lifespan is fixed at a natural limit around 122 years. However, there is no fixed limit in animals. In animals, anti-aging interventions (dietary restrictions, rapamycin, genetic manipulations) postpone age-related diseases and thus automatically extend maximum lifespan. In humans, anti-aging interventions have not been yet implemented. Instead, by treating individual diseases, medical interventions allow a patient to live longer (despite morbidity), expanding morbidity span. In contrast, slowly aging individuals (centenarians) enter very old age in good health, but, when diseases finally develop, they do not receive thorough medical care and die fast. Although the oldest old die from age-related diseases, death certificates often list “old age”, meaning that diseases were not even diagnosed and even less treated. The concept of absolute compression of morbidity is misleading in humans (in truth, there is no other way to compress morbidity as by denying thorough medical care) and false in animals (in truth, anti-aging interventions do not condense morbidity, they postpone it). Anti-aging interventions such as rapamycin may potentially extend both healthspan and maximal lifespan in humans. Combining anti-aging medicine with cutting-edge medical care, regardless of chronological age, will extend maximal lifespan further.
Um...what?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT