ADVERTISEMENT

Biden's speech...

You're living a delusional life, danc, but whatever floats your boat.

I'm looking forward to more entertainment from you (and hopefully at least a few more references to your favorite "news" site, The Gateway Pundit) in the coming days. I'd also like for you to expand on your recent government lesson where you indicated that the Supreme Court makes law. And it would be great to hear more about your expertise in world affairs after you opined that China could blow the US Navy out of the water. And get the benefit of your exceptional grasp of politics and current events after you argued that Kamala Harris was vice president on January 6, 2021.

Speaking of January 6, you're a riot!
Sure, right after you keep thinking I'm a racist for refering to Sotomayor as a 'wise Latina'.

The only the divisive thing about Trumps presidency was the constant barrage of BS the media put forth daily ...
The criminal activity was a bit offputting, relative to Obama.

I don't have the final tally, but this was the scorecard in mid 2000

main-qimg-9d1f776ed186b15ff12d41a4fd51b44c

The criminal activity was a bit offputting, relative to Obama.

I don't have the final tally, but this was the scorecard in mid 2000

main-qimg-9d1f776ed186b15ff12d41a4fd51b44c
Who, in the Trump Administration, had a higher office than Web Hubbell?

For Pete’s sake Bloom. Filing multiple law suits and having the outcome decided by judges is not trying to overturn the election. Suits about elections are part of elections. That happens for many elections at all levels. You are over the top with Trump cases because. . . . Well. . . TRUMP!

Now if you want to understand the real way to overturn an election and undermine Democracy, start with Marc Elias, a top Democratic election lawyer who was sanctioned by the federal courts for his election crap and the indictment of another top-drawer silk-stocking Democratic/Clinton lawyer for actively undermining Trumps 2016 election and the FBI lawyer who falsified an affidavit for a FISA warrant all in furtherance of the Russia hoax which came damn close to succeeding.

But you keep on snorting about Buffalo Man sitting in a royal throne exclusively reserved for our rulers.

No, lawsuits about elections is what happened in 2000. Legitimate concerns over how ballots were processed. This was vastly different. To act otherwise is ignorance or dishonest.

Trump tried to railroad the GOP led state government of Georgia. His voice, calling people dishonest, threatening jobs, as if he had any say in the matter. Keep telling yourself this stuff doesn't matter. I mean, it doesn't because it failed miserably, but it bleeds down to him trying to get his VP to overturn it.

You've lost yourself on this issue.

Did you actually read it? LOL

So now we're up to 13 lawyers linked in ways ranging from party affiliation to exchanging emails with Strzok. That's 13 out of 17.

Guess what that isn't, you rube, it isn't ALL OF THEM. LOL

You said ALL of them. BTW, donating money to campaign doesn't mean you're affiliated with that party. Do we know those attorneys didn't donate to GOP campaigns earlier? Zeinab Ahmad, I believe is the one who was a registered GOP but is now unaffiliated.

You should've researched it before you said what you said, but you didn't. You DANCed this one badly.

Did you actually read it? LOL

So now we're up to 13 lawyers linked in ways ranging from party affiliation to exchanging emails with Strzok. That's 13 out of 17.

Guess what that isn't, you rube, it isn't ALL OF THEM. LOL

You said ALL of them. BTW, donating money to campaign doesn't mean you're affiliated with that party. Do we know those attorneys didn't donate to GOP campaigns earlier? Zeinab Ahmad, I believe is the one who was a registered GOP but is now unaffiliated.

You should've researched it before you said what you said, but you didn't. You DANCed this one badly.
Yeah, everyone gives money to political parties they don't agree with.

You don't know what party the other 4 were. But Mueller had already appointed 13 Democrats out of the 17. I'm sure he went out of his way to appoint Republicans.

Zeinab Ahmad was born in NYC and went to law school in Columbia. I'm sure she was a staunch Republican. lmao Rube

Once again, 2+2=4, but that's too complicated for your Carmel math.

Yeah, everyone gives money to political parties they don't agree with.

You don't know what party the other 4 were. But Mueller had already appointed 13 Democrats out of the 17. I'm sure he went out of his way to appoint Republicans.

Zeinab Ahmad was born in NYC and went to law school in Columbia. I'm sure she was a staunch Republican. lmao Rube

Once again, 2+2=4, but that's too complicated for your Carmel math.

You said ALL. 13 isn't 17. LOL

I've given money to candidates in both parties within the last two election cycles. I believe in the candidate, not the party.

Reply again.

No, lawsuits about elections is what happened in 2000. Legitimate concerns over how ballots were processed. This was vastly different. To act otherwise is ignorance or dishonest.

Trump tried to railroad the GOP led state government of Georgia. His voice, calling people dishonest, threatening jobs, as if he had any say in the matter. Keep telling yourself this stuff doesn't matter. I mean, it doesn't because it failed miserably, but it bleeds down to him trying to get his VP to overturn it.

You've lost yourself on this issue.
Law suits about elections are a vital part of election integrity and accountability. All of Trumps law suits failed and the lawyers were appropriately sanctioned in some of those cases. If you want pass a law saying that there can never be judicial review of election compliance issues, be my guest. But I don’t want to live in your country.

Of course Trumps post election conduct mattered and I criticized that from day one. But all claims that the January 6 is like Pearl Harbor or 9/11 or that Trump attacked democracy is just Democratic clown show BS.

Reactions: DANC
Of course Trumps post election conduct mattered and I criticized that from day one. But all claims that the January 6 is like Pearl Harbor or 9/11 or that Trump attackEd democracy is just Democratic clown show BS.

January 6, less impactful on our government than Pearl Harbor.

January 6, more impactful on our government than 9/11.

I'm talking about the threat to us as a country, not in terms of impact on policies or things imposed to make sure we're safe.

It sounds like you're just gauging this on loss of life. How many legislator would've had to been beaten or killed before you cared? Kudos to their security.

• Haha
January 6, less impactful on our government than Pearl Harbor.

January 6, more impactful on our government than 9/11.

I'm talking about the threat to us as a country, not in terms of impact on policies or things imposed to make sure we're safe.

It sounds like you're just gauging this on loss of life. How many legislator would've had to been beaten or killed before you cared? Kudos to their security.
A gunman attacked members of Congress in 2017 because of politics and our Democracy was never in danger. As awful as violence against members of Congress would have been on January 6, that would not have ended our government either. Not even close.

I have no clue why you keep writing that I don’t care. All I can say is that a physical attack on the Capitol does not threaten our system of government. You haven’t made a case otherwise.

But as I said previously, our system is under attack in many ways including by those who would limit free expression, weaken due process of law, limit access to courts, or sell their government influence to foreign oligarchs.

Reactions: DANC and jet812
A gunman attacked members of Congress in 2017 because of politics and our Democracy was never in danger. As awful as violence against members of Congress would have been on January 6, that would not have ended our government either. Not even close.

I have no clue why you keep writing that I don’t care. All I can say is that a physical attack on the Capitol does not threaten our system of government. You haven’t made a case otherwise.

But as I said previously, our system is under attack in many ways including by those who would limit free expression, weaken due process of law, limit access to courts, or sell their government influence to foreign oligarchs.

A single gunman attacking a legislator during a softball game (IIRC) was viewed as an affront to our government. A full out mob attacking the Capitol, whom were sent by Trump, trying to find legislators to keep an election from being certified, is even worse and an attack on our government.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
A single gunman attacking a legislator during a softball game (IIRC) was viewed as an affront to our government. A full out mob attacking the Capitol, whom were sent by Trump, trying to find legislators to keep an election from being certified, is even worse and an attack on our government.
Trump didn’t send anyone, if he had, they would have been more organized than those idiots. Keep parroting left wing news.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
Trump didn’t send anyone, if he had, they would have been more organized than those idiots. Keep parroting left wing news.

Sure he did. He told them in his speech to go to the Capitol. He even said he'd be there with them. (He wasn't.)

And Mike Pence is going to have to come through for us, and if he doesn't, that will be a, a sad day for our country because you're sworn to uphold our Constitution.

Now, it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy. And after this, we're going to walk down, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down, we're going to walk down.

Anyone you want, but I think right here, we're going to walk down to the Capitol, and we're going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them.

Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong. We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated.

I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.

Today we will see whether Republicans stand strong for integrity of our elections. But whether or not they stand strong for our country, our country. Our country has been under siege for a long time. Far longer than this four-year period. We've set it on a much greater course. So much, and we, I thought, you know, four more years. I thought it would be easy.

He uses the word peacefully, but he also uses words like assault, siege, show of strength, and stand strong; Of course there is the call for Pence to come through for him.

Lucy, you DANCed this one. I watched the speech, and its transcript is all over the internet.

• Haha
Your so misinformed you can't get out of your own way!

Our system is under attack by the person claiming election fraud solely because he lost an election. The biggest threat to our democracy is people not respecting the election results.

• Haha
Wut? A left-wing loon attacked a number of Republicans because he was a left wing loon and hated Republicans. He fired 50 rounds. I agree he didn’t attack democracy, but it was more than an affront.

Maybe you think a nutty mob attacking the Capitol with Amrtican flags and selfie sticks is an attack on our Democracy but not me. No, it was an attack on a building. The system cannot be attacked by trespassing in a building.

Last edited:
see above video. You're clueless.
He did not once tell anyone to get violent. As I said before in a previous post I had a friend that was there that day. A tremendous philanthropist BTW and ND grad. He started witnessing people marching in arm in arm (soldier like) coaxing people to go towards the capital. It was at that point he left because it did not seem right to him. I'll take his word over any damn way the media tries spinning this crap.

You all leave out the billions in damage done and murders in cities all over the country in 2019 from riots the left (democrats) promoted and ignored and looked the other way while it took place. That was far worse than anything on January 6th.

You keep listening to the msm though. They have you trained on cue like chimps.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
Our system is under attack by the person claiming election fraud solely because he lost an election. The biggest threat to our democracy is people not respecting the election results.
Claiming election fraud is part of a strong system. It’s a strength not a weakness. Same for disrespecting an election. Try doing either in Iran, North Korea, Russia, or China.

He did not once tell anyone to get violent. As I said before in a previous post I had a friend that was there that day. A tremendous philanthropist BTW and ND grad. He started witnessing people marching in arm in arm (soldier like) coaxing people to go towards the capital. It was at that point he left because it did not seem right to him. I'll take his word over any damn way the media tries spinning this crap.

You all leave out the billions in damage done and murders in cities all over the country in 2019 from riots the left (democrats) promoted and ignored and looked the other way while it took place. That was far worse than anything on January 6th.

Bloom said "sent by Trump". You're moving the goal posts.

Trump riled them up with election fraud bs, told them to fix it and march to the Capitol. It doesn't take an Einstein to realize what would happen. Trump sat watching it unfold on tv and he was hardly upset with the results of his sheep herding. How many people begged Trump to make a public statement telling the mob to stop on Jan 6? Trump was reported to be all too happy about his sheep storming the building.

Anyone who broke the law over the summer should be charged with the appropriate crime. The left is not defending the people that committed crimes, whereas the right seems to want to defend Jan 6 or at least pretend it wasn't very bad. Bringing up the summer riots as some kind of yabbut to jan 6 is ridiculous. BLM was not even politically motivated by the left let alone even in the same hemisphere as trying to make people distrust the election results.

Summer riots were worse than the treason on Jan 6? Only because it was on your side of the partisan divide. You can't see beyond your GOP blinders. If those were dems on Jan 6, then you would see it for what it was.

Last edited:
Reactions: BCCHoosier
Wut? A left-wing loon attacked a number of Republicans because he was a left wing loon and hated Republicans. He fired 50 rounds. I agree he didn’t attack democracy, but it was more than an affront.

Maybe you think a nutty mob attacking the Capitol with Amrtican flags and selfie sticks is an attack on our Democracy but not me. No, it was an attack on a building. The system cannot be attacked by trespassing in a building.
The mob was not the attack on democracy. The attack was the strategy discussed in the White House to use the mob to reinforce the broader effort to overturn the election results. For example, this is from the Woodward/Costa book:

"If Republicans could cast enough of a shadow on Biden's victory on January 6, Bannon said, it would be hard for Biden to govern. Millions of Americans would consider him illegitimate. They would ignore him. They would dismiss him and wait for Trump to run again.

"'We are going to kill it in the crib. Kill the Biden presidency in the crib,' he said."

Reactions: IU_Hickory
You're living a delusional life, danc, but whatever floats your boat.

I'm looking forward to more entertainment from you (and hopefully at least a few more references to your favorite "news" site, The Gateway Pundit) in the coming days. I'd also like for you to expand on your recent government lesson where you indicated that the Supreme Court makes law. And it would be great to hear more about your expertise in world affairs after you opined that China could blow the US Navy out of the water. And get the benefit of your exceptional grasp of politics and current events after you argued that Kamala Harris was vice president on January 6, 2021.

Speaking of January 6, you're a riot!
Such a smart a..... Typical i am the smartest guy in the room dude.

Reactions: Lucy01

You are trying to debate with hickory? Lol good luck hickory likely applauds the chicago teachers union for staying home. The guy is one of the most hardcore leftist slash nanny state guys you will ever find. Dare I say likely anti capitalist dude as well

The mob was not the attack on democracy. The attack was the strategy discussed in the White House to use the mob to reinforce the broader effort to overturn the election results. For example, this is from the Woodward/Costa book:​

"If Republicans could cast enough of a shadow on Biden's victory on January 6, Bannon said, it would be hard for Biden to govern. Millions of Americans would consider him illegitimate. They would ignore him. They would dismiss him and wait for Trump to run again.

"'We are going to kill it in the crib. Kill the Biden presidency in the crib,' he said."
Here is what undermining Democracy really looks like.

Obama's Justice Department and FBI spied on the opposition party's presidential campaign. The Russiagate probe was Watergate without the break-in. The basis for Democrat espionage against Trump was the so-called "Dirty Dossier," funded by Hillary Clinton's campaign and the Democrat National Committee. Team Hillary then leaked these Russian lies to pro-Democrat news outlets (excuse the redundancy), which injected them into the public debate over Clinton and Trump.​

Soon after Trump's upset victory, Democrats used print ads, TV commercials, and death threats to pressure Trump's Electoral College representatives to change their votes.​

When this gambit failed, at least 54 congressional Democrats boycotted Trump's inauguration, dissing America's peaceful transition of power.​

Former President Jimmy Carter said, "Trump didn't actually win the election in 2016." Hillary Clinton called Trump "an illegitimate president."​

For three years, Democrats advanced the full-throated lie that Trump was a Russian agent. Former FBI chief Robert Mueller's probe found such paranoid charges utterly baseless.​

• Love
Your friend has excellent instincts. What didn't "seem right to him"? I think that's the point. It wasn't right. It was very wrong, on many levels.

Reactions: BCCHoosier
Your friend has excellent instincts. What didn't "seem right to him"? I think that's the point. It wasn't right. It was very wrong, on many levels.
The people coming in away from the crowd "hands on shoulders" walking towards the capital and coaxing others to go with them. He said they were not at the speech and does not know where they came from it just looked out of place. At that point he went back to his car a long way away and saw more coming in behaving in the same manner. He was actually fearful at one point.

The people coming in away from the crowd "hands on shoulders" walking towards the capital and coaxing others to go with them. He said they were not at the speech and does not know where they came from it just looked out of place. At that point he went back to his car a long way away and saw more coming in behaving in the same manner. He was actually fearful at one point.
Okay, I see where this might be going.
Are you implying that the group of patriots that were at Trump's speech were peaceful brothers-in-arms, but as the group went to the Capitol, those true MAGA citizens started to peel off as they sensed a different energy, supplied from outside groups (FBI, BLM, Antifa, Dems, etc)?
Am I reading between the lines correctly?

It was so wrong his friend opted out, but IndianaFTW is defending it or saying it didn't happen. I'll let him tell us which.

I think now he is going with the "there were plants herding the sheep" . They didn't really want to storm the Capitol but silent agitators (that didn't like Trump) were instigating it lmao.

Okay, I see where this might be going.
Are you implying that the group of patriots that were at Trump's speech were peaceful brothers-in-arms, but as the group went to the Capitol, those true MAGA citizens started to peel off as they sensed a different energy, supplied from outside groups (FBI, BLM, Antifa, Dems, etc)?
Am I reading between the lines correctly?
No...he did not know "who" it was. There was people there conservative and liberal demonstrating BUT the groups that were hand on shoulder he could not identify. He said they came from other areas and left him wondering something doesn't seem right and departed. On the way back he saw more groups coming in and was a little intimidated.

Edit:
From what he said the way they marched in a line hands on each other's shoulders. Several of them. The behavior was different than everyone else. This was after the speech.

No...he did not know "who" it was. There was people there conservative and liberal demonstrating BUT the groups that were hand on shoulder he could not identify. He said they came from other areas and left him wondering something doesn't seem right and departed. On the way back he saw more groups coming in and was a little intimidated.

Edit:
From what he said the way they marched in a line hands on each other's shoulders. Several of them. The behavior was different than everyone else. This was after the speech.
It's obvious the real MAGAs were much more organized and purposeful...just a little late.

Thanks.

Yea, they definitely looked like they were forced into the Capitol against their will by unknown strangers lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT