ADVERTISEMENT

Bidens America

Apparently it's legal to create a holding company and convince other people to invest in it so that you can buy something worthless from yourself at an inflated price, and leave your investors holding the check while you laugh your way out the front door.

As I understand it, DWAC raised about $300m from a handful of hedge funds when they went public. Then they did the merger. The initial investors have done great and I assume most have dumped out of the stock now for something like a 20x return. The bag holders will be the individual investors buying stock on the open market today

BTW... The $300m in cash raised by DWAC is basically all that the Trump media group (DJT) has on its balance sheet, and it burnt something like $60m in the 1st qtr. Basically zero revenue. Not a real business.... More similar to tulip trading.

I really tried, but every time I clicked on something that said "USA!" it turned out to be "four more years!" Which I guess is the same cadence.

Oh well. I'll concede this one. I'm just sick and tired of you guys pretending liberals hate America. We love America. You are the ones who hate America. Prove me wrong.
Then start drawing lines in the sand at morals and ethics instead of letting sh!t get so far fetched it makes no sense and causes chaos. Grow up. Thats the truth! Signed, the lying pos you conceded too.

Then start drawing lines in the sand at morals and ethics instead of letting sh!t get so far fetched it makes no sense and causes chaos. Grow up. Thats the truth! Signed, the lying pos you conceded too.
No Trump sycophant can claim to care about morals and ethics.

Reactions: UncleMark
Literally at every ****ing rally, you lying piece of shit.

Talk to yourself in that one ****. You hate everything about this country and have proven that point for years. You should be ashamed and move to Canada like all your lovers are planning to do. You’re nothing but disgusting to Patriots but we won’t be derailed by fukwits like you.

No you don’t, quit lying. You’ve proven it and I’ve proven the opposite with my life.

To all you ****ing haters…

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Well, go f*ck yourself, then. I'm sorry you've become so jaded that you imagine another American as your enemy, but that's a you problem, not a me problem.
It's like watching Crockett and MTG go at it on the House floor. Keep it up guys.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT