ADVERTISEMENT

Bidens America

trump wants to cancel, suspend, and terminate our constitution We not only have the January 6 insurrection but the turning over the power after an election. Go to his social media page,if you do not believe me listen to the words coming from out of his own mouth. Project 2025 is dangerous a country full of his loyalists and the gop cry merit, what a joke.
Wow. If any of you were looking for an example, right ☝️ it is.

Reactions: DANC
you do not want to know the truth
What, yours? You’ve already given us that and here it is: (my replies in italics)

trump wants to cancel, suspend, and terminate our constitution
What, where, when and how? Please provide one ounce of evidence for this statement.

We not only have the January 6 insurrection but the turning over the power after an election.
Who’s President right now?

Go to his social media page,if you do not believe me listen to the words coming from out of his own mouth.
Again, please provide evidence of what you’re referring to.

Project 2025 is dangerous a country full of his loyalists and the gop cry merit, what a joke.
A country? GOP cry merit? WTF are you talking about? I’ve told you before and I’m really serious, you need to call a doctor and get help.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
What, yours? You’ve already given us that and here it is: (my replies in italics)

trump wants to cancel, suspend, and terminate our constitution
What, where, when and how? Please provide one ounce of evidence for this statement.

We not only have the January 6 insurrection but the turning over the power after an election.
Who’s President right now?

Go to his social media page,if you do not believe me listen to the words coming from out of his own mouth.
Again, please provide evidence of what you’re referring to.

Project 2025 is dangerous a country full of his loyalists and the gop cry merit, what a joke.
A country? GOP cry merit? WTF are you talking about? I’ve told you before and I’m really serious, you need to call a doctor and get help.
Do you ever read? Read his trump social media page.

Not very many. But it's still valued at a gazillion dollars. How does that work?
Apparently it's legal to create a holding company and convince other people to invest in it so that you can buy something worthless from yourself at an inflated price, and leave your investors holding the check while you laugh your way out the front door.

Reactions: UncleMark
Apparently it's legal to create a holding company and convince other people to invest in it so that you can buy something worthless from yourself at an inflated price, and leave your investors holding the check while you laugh your way out the front door.
@mcmurtry66 Teh business ideas just keep rolling in today... Lets do this.

Trump and Biden are both awful human beings. We as a GOP had a chance to change our trajectory and refused. You Democrats aren’t going to be happy until every human being is sucking on the government tit. It’s been nice knowing you, ‘Merica
I do not want to suck on someone's tit. All I want is a chance which the gop, project 2025 keeps trying to take away from me.

I really tried, but every time I clicked on something that said "USA!" it turned out to be "four more years!" Which I guess is the same cadence.

Oh well. I'll concede this one. I'm just sick and tired of you guys pretending liberals hate America. We love America. You are the ones who hate America. Prove me wrong.

Talk to yourself in that one ****. You hate everything about this country and have proven that point for years. You should be ashamed and move to Canada like all your lovers are planning to do. You’re nothing but disgusting to Patriots but we won’t be derailed by fukwits like you.
No, I love my country. I'm sorry you can't.

No, I love my country. I'm sorry you can't.
No you don’t, quit lying. You’ve proven it and I’ve proven the opposite with my life.

To all you ****ing haters…

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Last edited:
Well, go f*ck yourself, then. I'm sorry you've become so jaded that you imagine another American as your enemy, but that's a you problem, not a me problem.
You are a domestic enemy, same as foreign and you know it, I know it and everyone on here knows it. Time to be honest with yourself.

Speaking of yourself, what do you call yourself these days? Goatie, Goatia, GoatSucker, Goat****er, GoatWannabee, what is it? You know, what do you identify as?

Well, go f*ck yourself, then. I'm sorry you've become so jaded that you imagine another American as your enemy, but that's a you problem, not a me problem.
Again, good projection Goat****er, it’s you lefties that hate us that love our Country. Where you been the last 4 years dumbass?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT