ADVERTISEMENT

"Bidenomics...I'd give him an F"...

I just had this conversation with my wife yesterday.

She was complaining about people not showing up to work and commented that the only dependable kitchen staff they have are the Mexicans. I asked her what would happen if they weren't there and she said they'd probably close because nobody wants to do what they do for the price they want to pay. If they quit and did hire someone at a higher rate, they would then raise pricing, which people would then complain about.
It's interesting that Democrats think they need a permanent underclass to serve them.

How does that make any sense? Much bigger job adds, but higher UE? The BLS needs to get its shit together. It's no longer a reliable data point.
The free cheese is running out and more people are applying for jobs.

It's not a new phenomenon that jobs and unemployment are up at the same time.

I agree, the metrics are screwy, just like the inflation rate, which leave out food and gas.

Nuance, baby.

200w.gif

I agree, the metrics are screwy, just like the inflation rate, which leave out food and gas.

It ran out a while ago. Nothing changed MoM

It's interesting that Democrats think they need a permanent underclass to serve them.

My wife is definitely not a dem, so your comment is way off.

The fact you can't acknowledge that we need immigration in this country for it to run without prices absolutely skyrocketing is telling.

Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls

Is it about maintaining a proletariat or needing blue collar labor? The quality, responsiveness, service, etc. continues to deteriorate. We need roofers, fruit pickers, fast food workers, etc.

Reactions: Baller23Boogie

Not necessarily. Is there a percentage of Americans you wouldn't hire? Bad attitudes, incompetent, lazy, can't pass a drug test, whatever? The unemployment rate went from 3.9 to 4, not exactly a real increase. An interesting part of the report, a record percentage of prime-age workers are working, but overall participation dropped. Older people retiring I would guess (or a margin or error issue).

Also in Friday’s report, the labor force participation rate slipped to 62.5% from 62.7% the month prior. However, participation among prime-age workers, ages 25-54, rose to 83.6%, its highest level in 22 years.​

OMG the lifeguard sh!t is straight out of SNL. I was lmao at that. How in the HELL do these people get elected? You wanna know how we got here? It's these stupid asses that wind up in office. I cannot imagine living in a dem city. No wonder there are gun laws, half these politicians would end up a statistic. LOL

Edit: and by the time Pelosi retires she'll be a billionaire. Her insider trading makes Michael Milken look like a saint.

CPI is just a basket of goods they manipulate over time to give the appearance inflation is low. Overall inflation is much higher than the CPI numbers. Add 5-10% and it’s closer to actual inflation. Below is Bill Clinton’s Secretary of Treasure admitting it.

This specific post gives a clear picture as to what people are feeling. It is also the reason that Biden will most likely lose in November

This specific post gives a clear picture as to what people are feeling. It is also the reason that Biden will most likely lose in November
he will lose because prices are still sky high and most people are struggling. Those with money dont get it but the majority are not in that situation. Working class people dont look at a job report and never have no matter who the president is. They only care about their pocketbooks period and could care less how many jobs they claim are created. I dont have money issues but i can still see the prices are double what they used to be on many items. Imagine trying to buy them on a check to check income. Calling trump names over and over isnt going to work they want to be able to survive the name calling only works on trump haters and whose who are doing ok.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT