ADVERTISEMENT

Biden said if a medical condition emerges he’d

I have to wonder how the Democratic Party squares his inability to run due to his health, yet still considers him competent enough to remain President...

What a bunch of shallow, phony, power mad clowns the Democratic Party has become...
Are you old enough to remember Ronald Reagan. Don’t talk about shallow, phony, power mad clowns when you have a corrupt, lying, stupid, rapist at the top of your ticket. Get rid of Trump and get someone who isn’t a total clown and then we can talk.

I wonder what kind of deal they floated to Jill and Hunter to pull that off...?

All they had to tell Joe is he's soon going to have more time to ride the rails on a train with an all you can eat ice cream bar and he'd go for it without asking what they want him to do to be able to have the time to do that...

Hunter probably gets his blanket pardon and a direct introduction to the drug kingpins currently paying off Mayorkas with all the coke he can snort for the rest of his short life (those guys don't suffer fools and free loaders)...

The Big question is how will they be able to pry Jill out of there??? It's not hard to imagine Kamelas Security Detail dragging Jill out by her ankles while she's wailing like a banshee...

Last edited:

All they had to tell Joe he's soon going to have more time to ride the rails on a train with an all you can eat ice cream bar and he'd go for it without asking what they want him to do to be able to have the time to be able to do that...

Hunter probably gets his blanket pardon and a direct introduction to the drug kingpins currently paying off Mayorkas with all the coke he can snort for the rest of his short life (those guys don't suffer fools and free loaders)...

The Big question is how will they be able to pry Jill out of there??? It's not hard to imagine Kamelas Security Detail dragging Jill out by her ankles while she's wailing like a banshee...
As long as theres a better candidate soon, we’re all better off, no?

Maybe she’ll hold a rally up the road and suggest people go break some shit?

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier

All they had to tell Joe is he's soon going to have more time to ride the rails on a train with an all you can eat ice cream bar and he'd go for it without asking what they want him to do to be able to have the time to do that...

I'd expect President Biden will pardon Hunter. I'm certain President Trump would pardon any of his kids.

You got this Joe. Don't let those monsters push you out. You're the rightful nominee. You earned it. AOC has announced her full support. You got this.

Last edited:
You got this Joe. Don't let those monsters push you out. You're the rightful nominee. You earned it.

Love this!!! That’s modelo joe. Scranton joe. Corn pop shit. F them joe. I hope he turns on all of em and stays in the race. Throw out the teleprompters. Pardon hunter and bring him in the mix. Start doing impromptu speeches. Full of flubs. Getting rebooted. And gettin on with it. By nov he might have my vote

That covid ain't got shit on Joe. Him emerging victorius from the Delaware basement next week with his first in the air will be one of the most uplifting moments in American history. Probably surpassing Trump getting his ear shot off. Or better yet, maybe surpassing Teddy Roosevelt getting shot in the chest in 1912 and then proceeding to speak for 90 minutes. Nothing can stop you Joe! Listen to Jill and Hunter and stay away from Barack and crazy Nancy.

That covid ain't got shit on Joe. Him emerging victorius from the Delaware basement next week with his first in the air will be one of the most uplifting moments in American history. Probably surpassing Trump getting his ear shot off. Or better yet, maybe surpassing Teddy Roosevelt getting shot in the chest in 1912 and then proceeding to speak for 90 minutes. Nothing can stop you Joe! Listen to Jill and Hunter and stay away from Barack and crazy Nancy.

The louder they push for Harris and for him. THE PROBLEM ELDER

JwGT6Ue.png

The campaign funds limitation is oversold.

Biden’s campaign funds can go into a Super PAC, to the DNC, or be refunded.
The most important legal proceedings of the summer will be over whether Harris is entitled to use Biden-Harris funds. This will almost certainly be the focus of the RNC’s lawyers for the next month

The most important legal proceedings of the summer will be over whether Harris is entitled to use Biden-Harris funds. This will almost certainly be the focus of the RNC’s lawyers for the next month

Meh, let her have it. It's not like she (or Trump for that matter) suffers from a lack of name recognition. Neither will lose because they didn't have enough money to spend. Now, if individual potential Dem campaigns want to tie her up in court over it, I could see it as they have an inherent disadvantage this late in the game.

Reactions: Spartans9312
Meh, let her have it. It's not like she (or Trump for that matter) suffers from a lack of name recognition. Neither will lose because they didn't have enough money to spend. Now, if individual potential Dem campaigns want to tie her up in court over it, I could see it as they have an inherent disadvantage this late in the game.
That’s true but it’ll be litigated vigorously

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT