ADVERTISEMENT

Biden said if a medical condition emerges he’d

Clay just reported that NBC says it's close to happening.
I’ve called it many months ago with mushy peas. Dems are a mess. Can’t last when your party is run by progressives and trannies are the chief concern. It’ll be good to get the adults back in office. Feels good to be part of a party that is so unified and led by a hero who displays both strength and bravery. Tonight I’ll be looking forward to showing my minion a true American statesman. Hulk Hogan. Looking forward to hearing what policies and plans he has for America going forward. If there’s a greater American alive today show me. It’ll be like a variety show tonight. Hopefully trump springs the tiger king.

Last edited:
When do they roll out that joe caught Parvo from one of his ankle biters? WIll joe wear a cone of shame?
I’d love to see hogan get a role in this cabinet. No one has seen more than that man. No one. Oh and he’s been to war 2,114 times. Survived 6 plane crashes, none of which were as damaging as his divorce. That wife summoned the spite of every woman who has ever gone through a divorce. And a sex tape. Don’t forget that

I’ve called it many months ago with mushy peas. Dems are a mess. Can’t last when your party is run by progressives and trannies are the chief concern. It’ll be good to get the adults back in office. Feels good to be part of a party that is so unified and led by a hero who displays both strength and bravery. Tonight I’ll be looking forward to showing my minion a true American statesman. Hulk Hogan. Looking forward to hearing what policies and plans he has for America going forward. If there’s a greater American alive today show me. It’ll be like a variety show tonight. Hopefully trump springs the tiger king.
Don't miss the 8 pm smoke show.

Hulk Hogan. Looking forward to hearing what policies and plans he has for America going forward. If there’s a greater American alive today show me.
giphy.webp

The Trump campaign is suffering from a serious case of Hubristic Inevitability Complex. I can understand them feeling that way with Biden as the opponent. But they shouldn't feel that way with a different one -- whether it's Harris or anybody else.
I honestly don't know how it will play out - I still think this is Trump's election to lose - but my tune might change IF they put someone else at the top of the ticket and IF said candidate has a jam-packed 2-3 weeks of appearances to build momentum and unify the party. I don't buy into the idea that there isn't enough time left. I think being somewhat an unknown commodity is a feature, not a bug (and yes, even Harris sort of fits that bill to people who don't follow politics closely).

I see I got a "laugh" out of Ty Webb... probably means my idea has some merit.

If NOTHING else, the Dems picking a more moderate, younger candidate...like a Moore, or Shapiro...would force all the closet Trumpers to renig on their fake promises that they'd vote for a reasonable Democratic candidate over Trump.

I worry about the the threat to democracy created by the Democrats simply trashing the votes from their primary. I recall all their speeches and posts about the sanctity of every single vote.

We don’t have enough psychiatrists to help them all get past that cognitive dissonance.

I worry about the the threat to democracy created by the Democrats simply trashing the votes from their primary. I recall all their speeches and posts about the sanctity of every single vote.

We don’t have enough psychiatrists to help them all get past that cognitive dissonance.
If it does all go down...it will be incredibly interesting to see how that particular dynamic plays out.

I THINK a large majority of them will be fine with it because there wasn't really a choice this time, he ran unopposed for the most part...and I think the concerns with his physical and mental abilities are becoming impossible to ignore.

If it does all go down...it will be incredibly interesting to see how that particular dynamic plays out.

I THINK a large majority of them will be fine with it because there wasn't really a choice this time, he ran unopposed for the most part...and I think the concerns with his physical and mental abilities are becoming impossible to ignore.

I have to wonder how the Democratic Party squares his inability to run due to his health, yet still considers him competent enough to remain President...

What a bunch of shallow, phony, power mad clowns the Democratic Party has become...

I honestly don't know how it will play out - I still think this is Trump's election to lose - but my tune might change IF they put someone else at the top of the ticket and IF said candidate has a jam-packed 2-3 weeks of appearances to build momentum and unify the party. I don't buy into the idea that there isn't enough time left. I think being somewhat an unknown commodity is a feature, not a bug (and yes, even Harris sort of fits that bill to people who don't follow politics closely).

Regarding the time left part....people who say that need to realize that this is not a 50 state (plus DC) election. It's, at most, a 6 state election...and probably just a 3 state election: WI/MI/PA. So, of course there's enough time left for another candidate to mount a campaign.

If you take away the millstone of Biden's age-related issues -- which is unquestionably depressing his support -- then I can easily envision this becoming a very different race quickly. Even if it's Kamala Harris. Now, as a West Coast politician, she's obviously not an ideal candidate for the target states in the Rust Belt.

But that doesn't mean she stands no chance. I think a lot of Trumpies are mistaking his relative strength against Biden to be absolute strength against anybody. They forget that he, like Biden, is also underwater on favorability polls.

Regarding the time left part....people who say that need to realize that this is not a 50 state (plus DC) election. It's, at most, a 6 state election...and probably just a 3 state election: WI/MI/PA. So, of course there's enough time left for another candidate to mount a campaign.

If you take away the millstone of Biden's age-related issues -- which is unquestionably depressing his support -- then I can easily envision this becoming a very different race quickly. Even if it's Kamala Harris. Now, as a West Coast politician, she's obviously not an ideal candidate for the target states in the Rust Belt.

But that doesn't mean she stands no chance. I think a lot of Trumpies are mistaking his relative strength against Biden to be absolute strength against anybody. They forget that he, like Biden, is also underwater on favorability polls.
Yep. And if it is Harris and Josh Shapiro is the VP pick, I think that at least makes things very interesting.

And regarding Trump - I think there is still an x factor of people who hate him. A lot. I actually think that's a big reason why Biden won in 2020.

This is a fantasy for anti-trumper Republicans, not unlike Democrats fantasizing about the GOP suddenly nominating a Holcomb or DeWine or whatever.

I'm real life, if/when Biden steps back, Harris is the only option, and the party must get behind her immediately.
Generic "moderate" that will never make the ballot is the white whale.

This is going to be a good thing for me.

I'll be using my 30 day time out to do a massive makeover. I will be UNRECOGNIZABLE. Maybe pull out the ole' P90X DVDs and see if I can find a Bowflex on Facebook Marketplace. Come back SWOLE.
Okay the day before notify the board and I’ll put together a list of accounts on the gram to assist you on your path to becoming UNRECOGNIZABLE

• Love
Reactions: BradStevens
Yep. And if it is Harris and Josh Shapiro is the VP pick, I think that at least makes things very interesting.

And regarding Trump - I think there is still an x factor of people who hate him. A lot. I actually think that's a big reason why Biden won in 2020.
Of course. But a pretty significant number of people who hate him will end up voting for him. In fact, that's true of any candidate. But it's probably more true of Trump than most.

If you take away the millstone of Biden's age-related issues -
Not possible. The age related issues result in Harris as President. Putting her at the top of the ticket means the millstone wins.

Biden polled badly before the cognitive issues became noticeable to the Democrats. It’s the border/ economy/energy/ wars.

Biden polled badly before the cognitive issues became noticeable to the Democrats.

Because they were noticeable to everybody else. They were just practicing some kind of odd denial about it. Gaslighting, maybe. "It's just a stutter that he's always had", that sort of thing.

Harry Enten just explained why he believes polling data suggests that Harris stands a better chance against Trump than Biden does. If it's true that Biden's age-related issues are working against him (and I think it is), then Harris being at the top of the ticket nullifies that. But that certainly doesn't mean she's a shoo-in. Her numbers aren't exactly great, either.

I see Biden sitting out as a net positive for Dems. Democrats will still vote for the Dem nominee. Democrats planning to sit out may vote for a new nominee.

Independents who were likely to vote for Biden will still vote Dem. Independents on the fence may vote Dem now rather than a 3rd party candidate.

People still want to vote against Trump and the Dream Team so there's that unchanged X factor, plus Project 2025 is a clusterf*** of a plan that Dems and Independents will vote against.

Biden stepping down is a sign of integrity by the Dems and another demonstration of superior leadership, unlike the Dream Team circle jerk who has a candidate who should never be on the ticket... but that's their party and values now. I wrote this last part for the c-jerk.

Reactions: UncleMark
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT