ADVERTISEMENT

Biden interview on ABC 8:00 EDT

And yet you have supported the obvious criminal swamp creatures for 70 yrs...

Everyone has a confession, when on their death bed. Hurry and repent Marv, before it's too late.
I tried voting against people who wouldn't allow negotiations, I think you voted for them.

So we should put you down in favor of healthcare only for the elite and higher drug prices?
So we should put you down for, total equality, for everyone, no matter their efforts, skills or ability. Just simply feel justified in stealing the efforts of others, who never even attempted to find a way to apply effort, to anything. Maybe not even the best hand outs.
It's pretty piss poor to not develop a plan to get free candy at a "feel bad for the underprivileged parade". If we lower to bar to .. aww hell just walk through.... Here's some of others peoples cash that we stole from them... Why do I get up tomorrow and even try?
The left's new messages to those with new ideas... "build that stuff op, we want your ideas, so we can come steal it and give to people with no ideas, and then you can declare bankruptcy. It's the perfect DEm plan. Everyone looses and all are required to beg the dem's for a bowel of soup, 3 times a day.
Dems have proven for thousands of years.... They can't even supply you a bowel of soup 3 time a day. Never in the history of recorded time, have the Dems EVER succeeded.
Yet, here we are, arguing over their yeast infected itch to kill everyone else off again. Self responsibility.. is the answer. That is the conservative message.

I tried voting against people who wouldn't allow negotiations, I think you voted for them.
"you tried voting against..." What does that mean? Tried?
I've stated multiple times who I have voted for since 86'. So who do you "think I voted for them"? ... I have stated exactly who I've voted for in every election since 86'..

George was pretty tough on President Biden and Biden didn’t look good and it won’t reverse anything. He should announce he’s not going to stay in. The question is whether to endorse Harris or not endorse her and let the battle begin before a contested convention.

• Haha
Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
If Biden does have dementia, at least he has an excuse. Trump is an incompetent idiot regardless of dementia/age. Trump was an idiot eight years ago.
An "incompetent idiot" who had gas prices @2.35/gallon,under 2% inflation,a much more secure border,and over 4 trillion in tax revenue(highest ever) while cutting taxes. What's that say for the dems?(I won't say Joe,as he obviously isn't making any decisions).

George was pretty tough on President Biden and Biden didn’t look good and it won’t reverse anything. He should announce he’s not going to stay in. The question is whether to endorse Harris or not endorse her and let the battle begin before a contested convention.

lol wut? Even Joe in his current state has more of a chance than Kamala. She’s polling terrible.

I was impressed with George’s questions and even some follow ups to terrible answers.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
An "incompetent idiot" who had gas prices @2.35/gallon,under 2% inflation,a much more secure border,and over 4 trillion in tax revenue(highest ever) while cutting taxes. What's that say for the dems?(I won't say Joe,as he obviously isn't making any decisions).
The idiot benefited greatly from a big economic wave that Obama left. For example, gas prices in 2016 averaged $2.14/gallon. Inflation was at 1.26%.

• Haha
Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
The idiot benefited greatly from a big economic wave that Obama left. For example, gas prices in 2016 averaged $2.14/gallon. Inflation was at 1.26%.
He did for sure. Obama also pulled us out of 08 and deserves credit. But no party in my life has piled on as much bad policy at one time as Dems did across the board in 2020. Every last idea was dogshit. MSW policy. That alone warrants change. And with as awful as trump is personally, his criminal acts, I still believe for most Biden is trailing bc he’s the totem for all that was F’d up and the election is a referendum on progressive stupidity. Poor minorities. Those indoctrinated on college campuses removed from reality don’t see it, but the rest do. It’s why in part you have a president with an approval as low as Biden.

Lmao! Thanks for the chuckle.

He proved deficit spending works. Even ignoring 20, we had a $410 billion larger deficit in 2019 than in 2016.

• Haha
Reactions: Bowlmania and ulrey
He proved deficit spending works. Even ignoring 20, we had a $410 billion larger deficit in 2019 than in 2016.
He did spend...but when you have to rebuild the military because Obama neglected it(while handing out pallets of cash to anyone who threatened us) you are going to spend. Even while doing that,inflation was nowhere close to what it is under Uncle Joe.

Edit: It's hilarious that dems even say a word. What is better under Biden besides the lack of tweets? What policy is better? Is the economy better? Is the country more secure? How is the housing market? Why do you enjoy everything being 40% more expensive? Isn't the democratic party supposed to be fighting for the every day American? Who is affected most by inflation? Seems contradictory doesn't it. Is the desire to have the ability to kill your babies one that brings you all together? Or is it just the hatred of the orange man? Either way,you think and act with emotion,rather than common sense and intelligence. It's pathetic,and stupid.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
He did spend...but when you have to rebuild the military because Obama neglected it(while handing out pallets of cash to anyone who threatened us) you are going to spend. Even while doing that,inflation was nowhere close to what it is under Uncle Joe.
That's the dumbest thing I've read on here in quite a while. Thanks for that.

If Biden goes it will absolutely be Harris. Harris is polling worse than Biden. Trump definitely wins this time around with no shenanigans. So Trump most likely won’t win. Sad.

George was pretty tough on President Biden

I was impressed with George’s questions and even some follow ups to terrible answers.

George was not throwing up softballs. I was surprised

Something isn't right here. I was assured by 76 and some of our other new drive-bys that the questions would be softballs, scripted and pre-disclosed, and any stumbles would be edited out. WTF happened?

Reactions: Bowlmania
How do you retort utter nonsense?
The fact that you say it's "utter nonesense" without providing anything supporting it,proves you are ignorant. Its not a secret that Obumma neglected the military,and it's not a secret Trump upgraded the military. The fact that you talk about Trumps spending while Biden has sent 180 billion to Ukraine so the dems can keep their secrets is hilarious. You are special one.

Something isn't right here. I was assured by 76 and some of our other new drive-bys that the questions would be softballs, scripted and pre-disclosed, and any stumbles would be edited out. WTF happened?
Please tell me you aren't still acting like this man is capable when even his own party wants him out. Pathetic excuse for an American

Dems...answer 1 question please. If Trump is so horrible,and incompetent,why does he have such a big lead on the "better candidate"? I'll wait.

You people are so out of touch.

The fact that you say it's "utter nonesense" without providing anything supporting it,proves you are ignorant. Its not a secret that Obumma neglected the military,and it's not a secret Trump upgraded the military. The fact that you talk about Trumps spending while Biden has sent 180 billion to Ukraine so the dems can keep their secrets is hilarious. You are special one.
If by "secret" you mean "accurate" I agree.

Harris is polling better than Biden.
No she isn’t. They are lying to you. People will stay home if they don’t have hope.

It has to be obvious by now, to even the most trusting people, the media is constantly lying on behalf of the dems. The Biden cognitive decline cover up being the latest in a long line of media lies. They’ll do anything and everything they can to prevent Trump from winning.

Reactions: LifelongIU77
What I'm saying is I don't believe your facts are accurate. It's not my job to prove you wrong. It's your job to defend your claims.
Lol...wrong. it's not a claim. It's well known fact to people who pay attention. If you believed what I was saying to be wrong,you would find the info to discredit it. Saying "it's not your job" just shows that you know you cant.
Still,you should be ashamed to bring up spending while supporting the democratic party. Look around

Dems...answer 1 question please. If Trump is so horrible,and incompetent,why does he have such a big lead on the "better candidate"? I'll wait.

My concern is no matter if Biden or Trump is elected the country will remain so deeply divided.

So for all practical purposes there will not be a real winner whose programs are at least given a chance to survive by those in the other party.

Heck, we have gotten to the point where the losers want the economy to fail. About like not rooting for the home team because the coach won't let your son be the first team quarterback.

Last edited:
Lol...wrong. it's not a claim. It's well known fact to people who pay attention. If you believed what I was saying to be wrong,you would find the info to discredit it. Saying "it's not your job" just shows that you know you cant.
Still,you should be ashamed to bring up spending while supporting the democratic party. Look around
I didn't bring up spending. You another one of those Trumpers who can't read very well? We have several of those on here.

Define big lead?

As to Obama destroying the US military, we spent more on real dollars on defense under Obama than we did under Reagan. There is a chart at the link below. If we are going to ever get the budget under control we must have cuts in defense, domestic, and more taxes. If we change all three by a percent or two, hold it steady, growth will balance the budget.:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT