ADVERTISEMENT

Biden interview on ABC 8:00 EDT

Orange man bad...lol
Let’s break this down to one thing. Is Trump a liar? That’s a yes or no question.

I ask this because he is a prolific liar, and it’s a fact, but hard core Trump supporters cannot bring themselves to acknowledge this fact. Other Trump voters can acknowledge it. The Dream Team coach is an example. Can you acknowledge this fact or not? If you can’t, you can still be on the Dream Team nearly 100% of the team can’t either.

That was what the “anonymous sources” claimed, all but one of which declined to put their names on it.

Meanwhile, 15 people came forward and testified that it never happened.
absolute bullshit and you know it

link their words

My understanding is that several people have said that they didn't hear him say that. One did go so far as to say that he was with Trump most of the time that day. The others did not indicate if they were anywhere around him when the discussion took place.

Guess what, I didn't hear him say that! How's that for "evidence"?

As to sources being anonymous, welcome to the world of investigative journalism. Woodward and Bernstein's sources were anonymous too.

If you were a witness to trump saying something inappropriate, then would you want your identity to be known by the MAGA azzhats that go around threatening people who dare cross trump?

Hell no and just because they value their lives and that of their family doesn't make the witness accounts inaccurate.

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey
If you were a witness to trump saying something inappropriate, then would you want your identity to be known by the MAGA azzhats that go around threatening people who dare cross trump?

Hell no and just because they value their lives and that of their family doesn't make the witness accounts inaccurate.
Hahahahaha

Saying you are reaching would be the understatement of the day

You finally stumbled onto a true post. Congrats
You are gullible. You probably believed the media when they told you biden is "sharp,and full of vigor" right? How do you not see that believing what the mainstream media tells you,makes you look like a fool after what you saw during the debate? You should feel ashamed and embarrassed.

Because trumpers never have threatened people for coming out against Trump?

I am not reaching at all.
Was it Republicans in the streets committing violence during "the summer of hell"? Was it Republicans publicly calling for "terror in the streets" prior to that hapening? Is Antifa supported by the Republican party? Did the Republican party start the KKK? Seems to me one has a history of violence,and one doesn't.

Was it Republicans in the streets committing violence during "the summer of hell"? Was it Republicans publicly calling for "terror in the streets" prior to that hapening? Is Antifa supported by the Republican party? Did the Republican party start the KKK? Seems to me one has a history of violence,and one doesn't.
The summer of protests was not led by the Democrat party and in fact some of that "hell" was from counter protesters that likely fly the Trump and confederate flags off their trucks...you know those fine upstanding non-racists lmao. Shittenhouse is a prime example.

Back when the kkk was started, dems were primarily in the south...you know the area that is strongly republican now. The racists have stayed the same....their party affiliation is what has changed. unless you actually think there was a mass relocation of people and kkk support of the Republican party is just a coincidence.

But keep showing your ignorance

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
The summer of protests was not led by the Democrat party and in fact some of that "hell" was from counter protesters that likely fly the Trump and confederate flags off their trucks...you know those fine upstanding non-racists lmao. Shittenhouse is a prime example.

Back when the kkk was started, dems were primarily in the south...you know the area that is strongly republican now. The racists have stayed the same....their party affiliation is what has changed. unless you actually think there was a mass relocation of people and kkk support of the Republican party is just a coincidence.

Fool...party's never changed. They realized they don't need chains to have slaves. You are the perfect example.

So....still want to talk about which party has violence as one of their values?...smh...wake up

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
So....still want to talk about which party has violence as one of their values?...smh...wake up
Way to ramp up the political rhetoric and assign blame. You are part of the problem. This country is screwed up. Both sides. It's cute that some of you think one side is really the magic answer.

Way to ramp up the political rhetoric and assign blame. You are part of the problem. This country is screwed up. Both sides. It's cute that some of you think one side is really the magic answer.
Tell me how I "ramped up the rhetoric"...please. Sounds like someone is ashamed of their own party,and you should be. Go look at tiktok and all the vids of people melting down because "he really missed"? You have been supporting domestic terrorism since Trump ran for office the first time,whether you are smart enough to realize it or not.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT