ADVERTISEMENT

Biden interview on ABC 8:00 EDT

So you can’t support your assertion. I’m not expecting those of you that live in an alternate reality, and you are, to know what credibility is.

The comments were heard by Trump's Chief of Staff, retired USMC General John Kelly. Trump wasn't stupid enough to make the remarks in front of a microphone or camera. He learned that lesson after he publicly denigrated John McCain who was held captive and tortured by the North Vietnamese for five years while Trump was getting laid and experiencing his, as he described it, "personal Vietnam" in trying to avoid contracting STDs.

Trump's a sociopath who has no concept of personal sacrifice or doing for others without receiving something in return. That's consistent with his comment to Kelly (which must have felt like a gut punch to the general) while the two stood near the grave of Kelly's son at Arlington on Memorial Day during Trump's presidency: "I don't get it. What was in it for them?" "Asshole" doesn't begin to describe this miserable excuse for a human being.
If I recall correctly, there were 19 people who came out and said they never heard Trump say anything of the sort. So, it’s 19 against 1 at this point.

But, it’s Trump, so people will believe what they wanna believe.
I don't hate Joe Biden, but I wish there was an off ramp presented to him that he'd agree to AND would allow the Democrats to beat Trump in November.

If Biden stays in this and Trump wins, I don't know that history will be kind to him. To be honest, I wish he would have announced he wouldn't seek reelection a long time ago.
Joe has the unique opportunity to be both the guy who “saved” us from a Trump presidency AND the guy who “doomed” us to a Trump presidency.

Reactions: 76-1
If I recall correctly....
You don't. "Multiple" people means more than one.

The Atlantic says 4 firsthand witnesses.

Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.
https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...military parades,-,multiple,-sources tell The

If I recall correctly, there were 19 people who came out and said they never heard Trump say anything of the sort. So, it’s 19 against 1 at this point.

But, it’s Trump, so people will believe what they wanna believe.

Joe has the unique opportunity to be both the guy who “saved” us from a Trump presidency AND the guy who “doomed” us to a Trump presidency.
You recall what Trump said and almost none of the people could have heard it because they weren’t there. Do more digging and get to the facts.

For example, it wasn’t just one.

You don't. "Multiple" people means more than one.

The Atlantic says 4 firsthand witnesses.

Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/09/trump-americans-who-died-at-war-are-losers-and-suckers/615997/#:~:text=of military parades,-,multiple,-sources tell The
No shit, Sherlock. Thats the original piece. Based on 4 “anonymous” sources. There were a lot more people than that who put there names on the whole thing being bullshit. There’s also the small matter of the piece starting out with a bald faced lie about why the trip was canceled in the first place. It was canceled because of inclement weather, not because Trump didn’t want to go.

I had forgotten just how ridiculous that whole episode was. It dropped in September of an election year. It was nothing more than an attempt by the Atlantic to influence the election.

You recall what Trump said and almost none of the people could have heard it because they weren’t there. Do more digging and get to the facts.

For example, it wasn’t just one.
As far as I know, there’s only one who put his name to the accusations being true. There were a LOT of anonymous sources.

Last edited:
Reactions: 76-1
As far as I know, there’s only one who put his name to the accusations being true. There were a LOT of anonymous sources.
The Atlantic has reputable journalists and editors who demand multiple independent sources. That's what we have here. One of the 4 went on the record later. I would certainly remain anonymous. I don't want to be on the hit list of the poorly educated.

There’s also the small matter of the piece starting out with a bald faced lie about why the trip was canceled in the first place. It was canceled because of inclement weather, not because Trump didn’t want to go.
The piece does report exactly that. There was light rain falling and Trump didn’t want to mess up his hair. It was THAT IMPORTANT to him!

He probably took a sharpie to the weather radar!

The piece does report exactly that. There was light rain falling and Trump didn’t want to mess up his hair. It was THAT IMPORTANT to him!

It's funny that there's this much conversation about whether he did or didn't. Atleast with Biden we saw him yawn and check his watch on video,so atleast we don't need a discussion on that.

It's funny that there's this much conversation about whether he did or didn't. Atleast with Biden we saw him yawn and check his watch on video,so atleast we don't need a discussion on that.
I don’t recognize your handle. There are quite a few posters but also groups. Just by way of brief background, myself DANC hooky hoopsdoc joe Hoopsier jet Spartans and many others comprise The Dream Team. Basically like the globetrotters. Shooter mark bowl hickory and cosmic are The View. Probably not much point arguing with The View. But that’s who we play

Last edited:
I don’t recognize your handle. There are quite a few posters but also groups. Just by way of brief background, myself DANC hooky hoopsdoc joe Hoopsier jet Spartans and many others comprise The Dream Team. Basically like the globetrotters. Shooter mark bowl hickory and cosmic are The View. Probably not much point arguing with The View
Well,just like the TV show,if you don't call out their BS when it happens,they will run with it like it's actually true,until you do. I'm proud to do my part.

That was what the “anonymous sources” claimed, all but one of which declined to put their names on it.

Meanwhile, 15 people came forward and testified that it never happened.

And we know the helicopter was grounded because of bad weather.

But you’re a dupe and if it involves “Orange Man Bad”, you’ll believe anything.

It is funny and pathetic how you will nitpick on what Biden does but don't give a shit on the much worse crap that Trump does.

That was what the “anonymous sources” claimed, all but one of which declined to put their names on it.

Meanwhile, 15 people came forward and testified that it never happened.

And we know the helicopter was grounded because of bad weather.

But you’re a dupe and if it involves “Orange Man Bad”, you’ll believe anything.
They probably don't really believe it,but it helps their argument,so they carry on. It's funny how none of the "smart people" even think for a second about why all the dems loved Trump before he was running for President,and the fact that they turned on him overnight. Not one of them realize,if all the career politicians don't want him, we probably should want him? Why do they not realize that they don't even know why they support dems? It's so funny to me that they act as if they are the better of the 2,yet they have automatically believed what has been told to them by media that are controlled by dem supporters. Like,did your parents teach you not to think,or was it the university? Have you never noticed that every major news outlet,and their affiliates (except fox) uses the exact same words? How does that not tell you they are controlled and told what to say? Why are they ok with creating a place that will have their kids suffering after they are gone? Why do we desire to destroy our own way of life? How is it beneficial? How is inflation beneficial? How is open borders beneficial? How are drag shows in schools beneficial? How is it beneficial to lose custody of your 8 year old if you tell the child they cannot "transition" to they opposite sex? How is it beneficial to hide truths from parents? How does anyone support a party that alienates the very groups it says it supports the most? Black people are seeing it. Hispanics are seeing it. Why won't the uppidity white people see it? Oh...because they are part of the plan to destroy what is here? That's the only possible reason. So sad. I wonder if they will one day realize what they have done,or if it will be their kids hating them after they are dead when they realize their parents left them hanging.

They probably don't really believe it,but it helps their argument,so they carry on. It's funny how none of the "smart people" even think for a second about why all the dems loved Trump before he was running for President,and the fact that they turned on him overnight. Not one of them realize,if all the career politicians don't want him, we probably should want him? Why do they not realize that they don't even know why they support dems? It's so funny to me that they act as if they are the better of the 2,yet they have automatically believed what has been told to them by media that are controlled by dem supporters. Like,did your parents teach you not to think,or was it the university? Have you never noticed that every major news outlet,and their affiliates (except fox) uses the exact same words? How does that not tell you they are controlled and told what to say? Why are they ok with creating a place that will have their kids suffering after they are gone? Why do we desire to destroy our own way of life? How is it beneficial? How is inflation beneficial? How is open borders beneficial? How are drag shows in schools beneficial? How is it beneficial to lose custody of your 8 year old if you tell the child they cannot "transition" to they opposite sex? How is it beneficial to hide truths from parents? How does anyone support a party that alienates the very groups it says it supports the most? Black people are seeing it. Hispanics are seeing it. Why won't the uppidity white people see it? Oh...because they are part of the plan to destroy what is here? That's the only possible reason. So sad. I wonder if they will one day realize what they have done,or if it will be their kids hating them after they are dead when they realize their parents left them hanging.
Sign him up, coach.

Cray would approve.

Sign him up, coach.

Cray would approve.
Want proof? The media has been telling you that there's nothing wrong with Biden every chance they can,and then when it's obvious they can't go that route anymore(the debate) they act shocked and appalled. And you fell for it. Congratulations

P.s. that was for dems..lol

Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
Want proof? The media has been telling you that there's nothing wrong with Biden every chance they can,and then when it's obvious they can't go that route anymore(the debate) they act shocked and appalled. And you fell for it. Congratulations
We wear a black sleeve in memory of our former captain. His name was Cray. He’d take on as many as a dozen posters through multiple threads at a time. He posted like a Gatling gun. The View couldn’t handle his smoke so would ban him over and over and over. Drove him to the nervous hospital. Made him feral. Wild. Haven’t seen him since. But we carry him with us in every thread and every threat

It is funny and pathetic how you will nitpick on what Biden does but don't give a shit on the much worse crap that Trump does.
You can't honestly accuse someone else of nitpicking can you? I mean seriously?...has there ever been a more nitpicked person in the history of this country? There has never been a more investigated American than Donald Trump,and you are going to claim people are nitpicking biden? Please tell me this is a joke? You can't be that dumb.

We wear a black sleeve in memory of our former captain. His name was Cray. He’d take on as many as a dozen posters through multiple threads at a time. He posted like a Gatling gun. The View couldn’t handle his smoke so would ban him over and over and over. Drove him to the nervous hospital. Made him feral. Wild. Haven’t seen him since. But we carry him with us in every thread and every threat
Yep spot on.
He's always right here with us, just like the Ghost of Lucius Clay, walking beside us as we manage the swamp.

You can't honestly accuse someone else of nitpicking can you? I mean seriously?...has there ever been a more nitpicked person in the history of this country? There has never been a more investigated American than Donald Trump,and you are going to claim people are nitpicking biden? Please tell me this is a joke? You can't be that dumb.
Lol. Trump is the biggest lying asshole to ever be in the white house and has gotten away with committing crime after crime.

He is lucky he isn't under more investigations.

Do the crime. Do the time. What happened to the party of law and order? Doesn't apply to presidents or just doesn't apply to trump?

Yep spot on.
He's always right here with us, just like the Ghost of Lucius Clay, walking beside us as we manage the swamp.
We are Cray’s avenging angels. We are the sword of Damocles hanging over the burrows of the cowardly shitlibs on this board, waiting for their beady eyes to appear whereupon we devour them like Rosie O’Donnell eating a Moonpie.

Lol. Trump is the biggest lying asshole to ever be in the white house and has gotten away with committing crime after crime.

Do the crime. Do the time. What happened to the party of law and order? Doesn't apply to presidents or just doesn't apply to trump?

1) what crimes has Trump gotten away with?

2) I think the Pubs are the party of law and order, but sometimes prosecutors show compassion to a "well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory".

Reactions: LifelongIU77
The “my guy is picked on more than your guy” post of the day.

No one has. Legend has it though, that if you drive through the backroads of Indiana, picking or stopping at local antique stands, or maybe working on your favorite chili recipe in the kitchen, in the wind you can hear him over your shoulder.

But every time you turn around--poof--he's gone.

No one has. Legend has it though, that if you drive through the backroads of Indiana, picking or stopping at local antique stands, or maybe working on your favorite chili recipe in the kitchen, in the wind you can hear him over your shoulder.

But every time you turn around--poof--he's gone.
like a ghost. Haunting the backroads lookin for antiques with just enough meat on the bone that he can turn a buck.

And unclemark

Reactions: BradStevens

Orange man bad...lol

Reactions: ulrey
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT