ADVERTISEMENT

Biden interview on ABC 8:00 EDT

UncleMark

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2001
  • Haha
Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
Let's use this thread to discuss this evening's interview. I just saw a short clip that they've released and I'm not confident this will be doing him much good.

If Brandon can't ace an edited interview, with prescripted questions, done by a lifetime DNC operative..., he deserves to be drug out of the White House by his heels Tonight because he's putting the entire world at risk by staying there...

If Brandon can't ace an edited interview, with prescripted questions, done by a lifetime DNC operative..., he deserves to be drug out of the White House by his heels Tonight because he's putting the entire world at risk by staying there...
Sounds like they had to retape it as he was so bad the first time.

Let's use this thread to discuss this evening's interview. I just saw a short clip that they've released and I'm not confident this will be doing him much good.

• Wow
Reactions: Morrison
giphy.webp

• Haha
Reactions: mohoosier
I’m pretty sure Biden did have a cold on debate night. I listened to the first 30 minutes on radio driving home, and I was stunned at how weak and raspy his voice was. I got a phone call while listening and said, “Biden sounds absolutely awful. Can’t even hear his answers, his voice is so hoarse and weak.” That’s not an excuse, however, and it may even amplify why he’s no longer fit for office.

Reactions: Marvin the Martian
I’m pretty sure Biden did have a cold on debate night. I listened to the first 30 minutes on radio driving home, and I was stunned at how weak and raspy his voice was. I got a phone call while listening and said, “Biden sounds absolutely awful. Can’t even hear his answers, his voice is so hoarse and weak.” That’s not an excuse, however, and it may even amplify why he’s no longer fit for office.
Read the article above where Joe recently identified as a black woman.

From that piece...
Axios, citing people close to the president, said Biden worked best between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. and struggled to function outside that window.

If I were a Democratic strategist, I would still recommend dropping out in favor if Harris. I don't honestly think that works, but I think it has a better chance than staying in.

I certainly would be polling heavy in Senate battleground states. That's the rub, I think Harris plays worse in Montana and Ohio. I am not sure about Arizona. Divided government should be the goal at this point. Lose the presidency, hold the Senate and take the House. Whomever does that best.

I certainly would be polling heavy in Senate battleground states. That's the rub, I think Harris plays worse in Montana and Ohio. I am not sure about Arizona. Divided government should be the goal at this point. Lose the presidency, hold the Senate and take the House. Whomever does that best.
Divided gov is both side’s hedge

YES! I think a second Trump presidency is a fait accompli at this point, so we need to win as much Congress as we can get our grubby hands on.

Reactions: Marvin the Martian
Turned out I couldn't watch. I take it he didn't help himself?
Here's a decent breakdown of how it went:

Vintage Brandon basically... Even when he's seemingly coherent and spray tanned he's pathetic...

Allowing Medicare to negotiate prices was a good idea. They are the largest purchaser of drugs in the world, it is somewhat criminal we did not leverage that volume like any corporation would.
And yet you have supported the obvious criminal swamp creatures for 70 yrs...

Everyone has a confession, when on their death bed. Hurry and repent Marv, before it's too late.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT